Hypothetical New Sikh Sect That Accepts Homosexuality

If you want to accept what I presented as correct. Then you have to also accept marriage in Sikhi is between man and woman and not between man and man or woman and woman. Bhai Gurdas ji says marriage is between man and woman. You can't pick and choose certain parts of the one tuk of Bhai Gurdas Ji's Vaar. Next I said Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib ji in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji advised Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji to not even dream of another woman's and only love your wife. This shows marriage in Sikhi is between one man and one woman.

Are you ready to accept now in Sikhi man is to marry a woman?

Your interpretation of Gurbani is very literalistic. Mine isn't, and this is why we will never agree on anything.

I don't accept what you presented. You were the one claiming that marriage was to be an affair between one man and one woman, but then, for some reason, you asked me to provide Gurbani to support this idea of yours as if I were the one propagating it. I wasn't, you were. I am not, you are. I reiterated what you yourself said not because I agreed with it, but to clue you on to the logical fallacy here, and to hopefully make you aware that you were attempting a dishonest entrapment, playing some sort of trick. You've yet to quote me the direct ang and reference of this 'one woman one man' notion.

For now, I accept Akaal Takhats decision to prohibit it. Sikhi is a democracy, my writ doesn't rule. But neither does yours, and it is my wish that this decision will one day be overturned.

The ancient Athenians (Greeks) were notorious boy lovers. I learnt this from the film 300.

More paedophilia than homosexuality Ji. Most Greek men of any decent standing in society had an eromenos, a pre-pubescent male lover, to whom they would act as life tutors. Even the gods of Olympus, with the single exception of Ares, all had eromenii of their very own. Once the kid grew facial hair however, the older male would no longer be attracted to him. Their relationship would end, but they'd remain friends. Foul, to be sure.

Quite a few of the groups which are considered to be cool by currently extant people were notorious pederasts and paedophiles. Like the Samurai, for instance.

More paedophilia than homosexuality Ji. Most Greek men of any decent standing in society had an eromenos, a pre-pubescent male lover, to whom they would act as life tutors. Even the gods of Olympus, with the single exception of Ares, all had eromenii of their very own. Once the kid grew facial hair however, the older male would no longer be attracted to him. Their relationship would end, but they'd remain friends. Foul, to be sure.

Quite a few of the groups which are considered to be cool by currently extant people were notorious pederasts and paedophiles. Like the Samurai, for instance.

They don't teach that in schools, do they, lol?

I guess my point was this type of behaviour is not a modern aberration, but something that has precedent even in the cultures and civilisations of old.

The ancient Athenians (Greeks) were notorious boy lovers. I learnt this from the film 300.

The Spartans were the real boy-lovers, they institutionalised the eromenos system that Balkaar describes and made it a core part of their notoriously-gruelling military lifestyle. When Spartan men made love to their wives for the first time, the woman would have her hair shaven off and she would be dressed as a man.

Also in my opinion the Persian invasion of Greece was an entirely justified response (by the standards of the time) to Athenian support for anti-Persian rebels in Asia Minor, but what would you expect from a user with a name like Xerxes...

They don't teach that in schools, do they?

I guess my point was this type of behaviour is not a modern aberration, but something that has precedent even in the cultures and civilisations of old.

Lol, these stories of semi-divine buggery are an integral part of the classical education MisterrSingh. The young boys studying in those secluded, single-sex private schools learn all about them. Everything about those schools seems calculated to encompass homosexual trysts.

The Spartans were the real boy-lovers, they institutionalised the eromenos system that Balkaar describes and made it a core part of their notoriously-gruelling military lifestyle. When Spartan men made love to their wives for the first time, the woman would have her hair shaven off and she would be dressed as a man.

Also in my opinion the Persian invasion of Greece was an entirely justified response (by the standards of the time) to Athenian support for anti-Persian rebels in Asia Minor, but what would you expect from a user with a name like Xerxes...

I was going to say, with a name like Xerxes I wouldn't expect you to be the biggest fan of the Spartans.

Lol, these stories of semi-divine buggery are an integral part of the classical education MisterrSingh. The young boys studying in those secluded, single-sex private schools learn all about them.

Exactly! I was never taught this in my run-down state comprehensive.