Hypothetical New Sikh Sect That Accepts Homosexuality

What is need for damdami taksal rehat when taksal agreed with srm? If taksal agreed with srm. Why do they have a different nitnem? Srm stands for Sikh Rehat Maryada. Since taksal has there own rehat they must not be sikhs.

Taksal do more bani sampooran Rehras , longer Kabio Bach Benti chaupai SRM is minimum requirements the more Bani you can do the better for you , they are just as sikh as everyone else as they believe in all 10 Gurus bani, Guru Granth Sahib ji and Amrit Sachar . They do not follow any other Guru, mazhab etc so please be careful how you talk they are your brothers and sisters.

No where in srm does it say this nitnem in srm is minimum nitnem a sikh does. All it says is this is the nitnem of a sikh. Please don't make up words that don't exist in srm.

I am talking about the spirit of the SRM the bare minimum of nonamritdhari folk will be Japji Sahib, Jaap Sahib, Tav Prasad Swaiye , Sodar Rehraas and Kirtan Sohila with Ardas after each prayer session, Morning evening and night.

I am kind of confused why the amrit Sanchar section doesn't give all five Amrit banian as morning nitnem ...but I Take it that you follow Gurroop Punj Piare instructions because I have a really old sgpc publiction stating the proper 7 banian I mentioned from the late seventies.

You are making this up....spirit of srm. The spirit of the srm is what it says in there. And this spirit defied Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji rehat of 5 Banis in the morning. It defied the the concept of Punj Pyare by saying women can give amrit.

The video of Jugraj Singh is, him playing politics. In 1932 many Gursikhs walked out on the srm discussions after a heated debate. 13 years after the heated debate this manmat rehat Maryada was forced on the Sikhs. Sant Jarnail Singh ji himself went against srm by saying women can't be in punj pyare and whoever tries to put women in should be dealt with appropriately. So why would he slap his nephew? He was slapped for forcing the reading of raagmala. Not for reading it but forcing the reading. Jugraj singh should kno2 better than to manipulate sangat by using sant jis name as trickery. Jugraj singh is hooked on a political movement to 'unite' sikhs and he will tell lies to do it as he did in this video. First rehat is to take Amrit. Meaning punj banis in the morning is your rehat for all sikhs. No one will go to hell for defying man made srm. But they surely will go to hell for putting women in the punj pyare. What does this tell you about Sikhi. The Gurus rehat is more dear than some man made rehat. Sikhs who understand the deep rooted plan to finish the Sikhs will never accept this sgpc created rehat. Sri akal Takhat rehat is the one given by Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji. Taksal will never approve a manmat rehat.

Again provide me evidence of taksal accepting srm.

Veer ji

I don't want to make you angry I am only going by what I have heard , I did go through the punjabi copy of SRM searching for Damdami Taksal in the list of vidhvan/consulted Gursikhs I did not see anyone out and out labelled as of the Taksal however would Kahn Singh Nabha and Bhai Vir SIngh ji and other mahaan Gursikhs listed have agreed to the version I see online now ...I'm pretty sure an older copy I read in my childhood had punj banian listed for Amritdhari nitnem instead of the three now shown . Is this a case of monkeying around with rehat maryada like the issue of SGPC inserting additional Manglacharan Throughout Guru ji ?

I mean only a short while ago they had printed an 'approved 'itihaas ' which was out and out slander of Gursahiban and their gursikhs for their RSS masters which had to be recallled on SIkh protest

Guest Jacfsing2

You are making this up....spirit of srm. The spirit of the srm is what it says in there. And this spirit defied Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji rehat of 5 Banis in the morning. It defied the the concept of Punj Pyare by saying women can give amrit.

The video of Jugraj Singh is, him playing politics. In 1932 many Gursikhs walked out on the srm discussions after a heated debate. 13 years after the heated debate this manmat rehat Maryada was forced on the Sikhs. Sant Jarnail Singh ji himself went against srm by saying women can't be in punj pyare and whoever tries to put women in should be dealt with appropriately. So why would he slap his nephew? He was slapped for forcing the reading of raagmala. Not for reading it but forcing the reading. Jugraj singh should kno2 better than to manipulate sangat by using sant jis name as trickery. Jugraj singh is hooked on a political movement to 'unite' sikhs and he will tell lies to do it as he did in this video. First rehat is to take Amrit. Meaning punj banis in the morning is your rehat for all sikhs. No one will go to hell for defying man made srm. But they surely will go to hell for putting women in the punj pyare. What does this tell you about Sikhi. The Gurus rehat is more dear than some man made rehat. Sikhs who understand the deep rooted plan to finish the Sikhs will never accept this sgpc created rehat. Sri akal Takhat rehat is the one given by Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji. Taksal will never approve a manmat rehat.

Again provide me evidence of taksal accepting srm.

You do more than Jugraj Singh? Let me see your street prachar videos, and we'll see if "Jugraj Singh playing politics", we know your more loyal to the Taksal than the Khalsa as a whole, (AKJ believe in the SRM version and they've done more than being internet warriors).

Can I just ask one thing? Where did sant Jarnail Singh ji object to woman being in the Panj Pyare? this is the first time im hearing about this so im interested in this. I don't even see how this is possible. Guru ji asked for a head in-front of an open crowd. This was both filled with Men and Woman. The Panj Pyare represent the five virtues that we as sikhs should incorporate into our lives. Sikhs, as in both man and woman who follow Sikhism. Their physical forms were not important, it's what they represent, what they did and what they passed onto us that should be important.