Sign in to follow this  
confused10

Skin Products That Contain Egg

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji K Fateh

I wanted to ask something as I am not sure about it and was hoping someone can shine some light or knowledge on my question.

Basically, I have a friend, who has really bad acne prone skin- like the acne she gets is really big, angry, painful, and if they do shrink in size (eventually) they leave massive dark scars that stay for months on end , sometimes possibly years! She has been trying so many natural skin products and cleansers but nothing has worked, but somewhat made it worse... diet is not an issue as she has a very strict and healthy diet (apart from the few cheat days everyone is allowed) and drinks plenty of water... her bad skin is a hormonal issue... she has even tried medication which didn't work either.. so basically everything she has tried hasn't work... this girl is now in her early 20's and is not confident with her appearance at all... whilst researching, someone in a similar situation, recommended a Lush skin care product (for anyone that doesn't know- Lush products are all made from natural ingredients so no chemicals and no animal testing), which worked a miracle for this person... reading all the reviews and going in store to find out about it, my friend has come to the conclusion that she wishes to try it, however, the only problem is that, the product contains egg in it and my friend is amritdharee. Egg is supposedly very good in skin care products but she and I are both unsure about whether it would be right or wrong to use this product when she is amritdharee keeping in mind that she isnt eating it but just applying it on her face.

Can anyone please advise us on what would be right?

Many Thanks.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru ji ki Fateh

"Prevention is better then cure"

The problem could be quality of water used for drinking & bathing.

Have a look at

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/335498-i-think-hard-water-is-causing-me-to-break-out/

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Guest Jacfsing2

I wanted to ask something as I am not sure about it and was hoping someone can shine some light or knowledge on my question.

Basically, I have a friend, who has really bad acne prone skin- like the acne she gets is really big, angry, painful, and if they do shrink in size (eventually) they leave massive dark scars that stay for months on end , sometimes possibly years! She has been trying so many natural skin products and cleansers but nothing has worked, but somewhat made it worse... diet is not an issue as she has a very strict and healthy diet (apart from the few cheat days everyone is allowed) and drinks plenty of water... her bad skin is a hormonal issue... she has even tried medication which didn't work either.. so basically everything she has tried hasn't work... this girl is now in her early 20's and is not confident with her appearance at all... whilst researching, someone in a similar situation, recommended a Lush skin care product (for anyone that doesn't know- Lush products are all made from natural ingredients so no chemicals and no animal testing), which worked a miracle for this person... reading all the reviews and going in store to find out about it, my friend has come to the conclusion that she wishes to try it, however, the only problem is that, the product contains egg in it and my friend is amritdharee. Egg is supposedly very good in skin care products but she and I are both unsure about whether it would be right or wrong to use this product when she is amritdharee keeping in mind that she isnt eating it but just applying it on her face.

Can anyone please advise us on what would be right?

Many Thanks.

It really depends on the Rehat she was given by the Punj Pyare, she could ask them for assistance if they're available, but until then she could use the product? Your not eating anything technically.

It really depends on the Rehat she was given by the Punj Pyare, she could ask them for assistance if they're available, but until then she could use the product? Your not eating anything technically.

Gurfateh Ji, I have asked my friend and she said there is nothing in her rehat that prevents are from using it but she is just a little cautious about the egg part of it

Has she also had all the necessary tests done from the doctors for any defiencies?

Penji yea she has had all tests done ... She has polycystic ovarian syndrome which is very common and hence why I said her bad acne was hormonal ... She has been trying meds for almost 4/5 years now and nothing has helped her

• Like 1

I'm sorry I can't advise you on the health condition, but does she have any contact with a self help group? Their tips and advise with the same symptoms maybe helpful , maybe suggest another treatment without eggs if it is an issue. And carry on doing simran.

Baba hor khana khushi khuar,jit khadhe tan pdiya man mein chala vikar.You can eat whatever you like except what causes your body pain and brings bad thoughts in your mind.Does using egg to cure acne do that?