Can You Be Sikh And A Feminist Or Not?

cool water

It usually isn't just "he said this and she said that" there's quite a lot of analysis done. Rape tests, DNA tests, mark diagnosis extra. The main problem is most of this evidence has been or can be classed as extremely circumstantial. Obviously not DNA (such as residue) but a good amount of other factors can be there. Rape convictions are pretty hard to prove but in most cases it's harder for woman. Especially in Asian cultures. So really saying it's skewed in favor of men or woman is overly simplifying things.

in terms of the Justice system it varies from country to country. I live in the UK and I feel in certain areas men are given an advantage and vice versa for woman. Obviously this is a flaw and should be changed. But it's still a tad better than places like say India where woman are treated like stones and kicked from place to place. Or in this case department to department.

I was exaggerating, but we're saying the same thing: rape is hard to prove. In America, universities for example are gaining notoriety for bias against men in their tribunals (universities mostly handle it, not courts).

Edit:my initial post was referring to family courts, just to clarify

No if men can get away with behaving irresponsibly they will... If men are of a Faith then they understand the importance of Marriage and will not use lame excuses such as you have given . Even if you are a common law husband you still have responsibilities to the family you create, what kind of man would abandon his children's needs so that the mother has to resort to reporting him to the CSA? ...BTW you are better off paying for half your kids' upkeep if you really care about them, rather than the CSA as it will pocket this and give the mother little money thus the kid still doesn't get helped.

Whilst nobody is denying that some women have it tough (to put it lightly) at the hands of some men who lack certain principles and common sense, feminism serves to tar every man with the same brush unless he yields to its inflexible ideals. Under the guise of liberalism and progressiveness, the very notion of masculinity is under attack; it's called misandry and it's a very real and current problem facing men worldwide, particularly those in the west.

Whilst nobody is defending the deadbeat fathers or the male equivalent of the "cheap and easy" for whom life is one big joke and women are mere playthings for their amusement - of which there are many - a hell of a lot of good men are being made to feel as if they should be ashamed of simply being themselves.

There is a systematic yet incredibly subtle attack going on masculinity (and has been occurring for a few decades now) with the end result being the gradual emasculation of men. Whether women baulk at such a suggestion or dismiss it as paranoia because it somehow lessens their feminist cause is their choice, but the results are everywhere. The methods of attack? The media is the primary weapon of choice for the dissemination of such insidious propaganda. Outside of the media - which can be ignored if someone is incredibly wilful and determined not to succumb to its charms - the law has stacked the cards against the male.

An example: does anyone from the UK recall that issue from last week when a woman absconded with her young child when she was ordered by a court to hand over custody of her son to her ex-partner? This woman fabricated claims against the father knowing full well they were untrue, so that she could gain sole legal custody. An investigation concluded that the mother had co-erced her little boy into backing up her lies. So, on the day of the ruling, with the help of her own mother and other people sympathetic to her cause, she runs off with her kid. Now this is where it gets interesting. The mother and her supporters used the media in order to highlight her case, painting her as the victim, as if there'd been a huge miscarriage of justice when all along she'd slandered and accused her ex-partner in order to paint him as an unfit father! But such was their complete confidence in the bias of the media they thought people's sympathies could be preyed upon if she did a runner for a while. She should've been sent to jail on her return, but the sob stories she weaved whilst she was on the run made the front pages of the Mail and Sun, and when she emerged from hiding she was let off any jail time.

That's one exampke. Imagine how many countless cases never make the news. This isn't a "life is tough for men" plea or anything of the sort. I know being male has its benefits, and there are genuine problems for girls and women that are swept under the rug. But this modern bastardisation of feminism that even some d1ckless men are adopting is not the answer to providing justice and fairness for all.

Whilst nobody is denying that some women have it tough (to put it lightly) at the hands of some men who lack certain principles and common sense, feminism serves to tar every man with the same brush unless he yields to its inflexible ideals. Under the guise of liberalism and progressiveness, the very notion of masculinity is under attack; it's called misandry and it's a very real and current problem facing men worldwide, particularly those in the west.

Whilst nobody is defending the deadbeat fathers or the male equivalent of the "cheap and easy" for whom life is one big joke and women are mere playthings for their amusement - of which there are many - a hell of a lot of good men are being made to feel as if they should be ashamed of simply being themselves.

There is a systematic yet incredibly subtle attack going on masculinity (and has been occurring for a few decades now) with the end result being the gradual emasculation of men. Whether women baulk at such a suggestion or dismiss it as paranoia because it somehow lessens their feminist cause is their choice, but the results are everywhere. The methods of attack? The media is the primary weapon of choice for the dissemination of such insidious propaganda. Outside of the media - which can be ignored if someone is incredibly wilful and determined not to succumb to its charms - the law has stacked the cards against the male.

An example: does anyone from the UK recall that issue from last week when a woman absconded with her young child when she was ordered by a court to hand over custody of her son to her ex-partner? This woman fabricated claims against the father knowing full well they were untrue, so that she could gain sole legal custody. An investigation concluded that the mother had co-erced her little boy into backing up her lies. So, on the day of the ruling, with the help of her own mother and other people sympathetic to her cause, she runs off with her kid. Now this is where it gets interesting. The mother and her supporters used the media in order to highlight her case, painting her as the victim, as if there'd been a huge miscarriage of justice when all along she'd slandered and accused her ex-partner in order to paint him as an unfit father! But such was their complete confidence in the bias of the media they thought people's sympathies could be preyed upon if she did a runner for a while. She should've been sent to jail on her return, but the sob stories she weaved whilst she was on the run made the front pages of the Mail and Sun, and when she emerged from hiding she was let off any jail time.

That's one exampke. Imagine how many countless cases never make the news. This isn't a "life is tough for men" plea or anything of the sort. I know being male has its benefits, and there are genuine problems for girls and women that are swept under the rug. But this modern bastardisation of feminism that even some d1ckless men are adopting is not the answer to providing justice and fairness for all.

well as soon as the news reporter said the court had judged against her , I knew there had to be a major issue with the female because women tend to be the primary and as such the courts tend to keep young children with the the primary carer. So yes there are cases where women do the wrong thing but also we know so many stories of asian fathers kidnapping kids and taking them abroad , that is why the passport was changed so that no parent had their children on their adult one and application for visas for children have to be approved by both parents . I loved having to provide two letters of consent despite both of us parents were travelling with our own child !

the question of masculinity is what does it actually constitute of ? And is it being manipulated to suit the elite agenda of destroying the faiths, the institution of marriage , pushing of the gay agenda , to create disunity, hopelessness, faithlessness, amorality?

well as

the question of masculinity is what does it actually constitute of ? And is it being manipulated to suit the elite agenda of destroying the faiths, the institution of marriage , pushing of the gay agenda , to create disunity, hopelessness, faithlessness, amorality?

That's one question I'm honestly still trying to figure out. It's a very good question: what is masculinity in the context of everyday life?

The agenda, as you mention, is to make us compliant and weak... well, the unwashed masses that is. I don't think the wealthy and well-connected have as much to worry about as the normal folk. To what end? I have no idea. Although if such plans come to fruition in the next 100 or 200 years and society will break down and become so terribly fractured on the grounds of race, religion, and gender that it'll be rendered chaotic and practically useless, then what's the point of any of it?

Although if such plans come to fruition in the next 100 or 200 years and society will break down and become so terribly fractured on the grounds of race, religion, and gender that it'll be rendered chaotic and practically useless, then what's the point of any of it?

Divide and rule maybe, can't have the great unwashed masses forming any sort of unity now can we.

I mean if the 1% own and control everything the 99% greatly out number them and could easily if united take everything from them.

Look in modern day factories in the Uk and it is like the united nations with no one ethnic group being strong enough to challenge the management.

That's one question I'm honestly still trying to figure out. It's a very good question: what is masculinity in the context of everyday life?

The agenda, as you mention, is to make us compliant and weak... well, the unwashed masses that is. I don't think the wealthy and well-connected have as much to worry about as the normal folk. To what end? I have no idea. Although if such plans come to fruition in the next 100 or 200 years and society will break down and become so terribly fractured on the grounds of race, religion, and gender that it'll be rendered chaotic and practically useless, then what's the point of any of it?

That is also why people are now being forced to take the vaccines , on pain of losing education and jobs (see America and Australia and starting here in the UK with meningitis B jab. They are trying to complete their attack on homeopathy as it was the original widespread medicine in America and Europe as it heals without side effects same with other natural therapies (which they the elite sponsored Big pharma ensure occur in their own meds so they can increase the chronic disease and the profits there from) A people enslaved by such debt will not be willing to lose a job or home and if the ultimate aim of changing to a RFID chip based passport/monetary system you will not be able to hide from them when they come and they can stop your money/freedo of movement easily (they are already touting the tech to locate your children just in case 'they get kidnapped' in USA). However if you follow Guru ji's Bachan I can see that you will stay an independent person not a slave you will be training up to be self-sufficient .

The elites are planning a mass cull somehow as apparently they see the developing world and ordinary people as useless eaters ... I wouldn't be surprised if they plan to do it through a combination of creating GMO dependant countries then withdrawing seed / manufacturing dud seed and tainted vaccines. But that is an educated guess .

Day before yesterday I heard a news article suggesting that all men should get sperm banked at the age of 18 due to 'lowering fertility' why is it a wise decision to release your DNA to an anonymous agency scientist 'for storage' I'm sure that if you eat right, don't drink/do drugs your body is the best place to store your DNA. Increasingly your body is being considered as the property of others not yours to do with as you will.

This whole non-battle between the sexes is the brainchild of the elite too, that's why I say stick to Guru ji's standards an forget about distraction/anti-detection (why did 'Four lions' flash into my head?) tactics of others.

truth of the abortion industry is they increased the problem by encouraging promiscuity and when the Pill failed or whatever they had a fresh supply of fetal body parts which they can chop up and selling for thousands of dollars/pounds . Of course they tell the mothers we will incinerate the remains , it's all lies .