Can You Be Sikh And A Feminist Or Not?

cool water

However if you follow Guru ji's Bachan I can see that you will stay an independent person not a slave you will be training up to be self-sufficient.

Exactly! That's what I've come to realise. Gurbani is the great emancipator. It frees the mind and lifts the veil that clouds our mind and our judgement.

It's why I feel so negative towards Baba / Jatha culture, because I truly think Sikhs lack the emotional intelligence to adhere to something without it becoming dogmatic and divisive. Without knowing, we've placed more obstacles between us and Akal Purakh when we should be eliminating as many as we can. Why would you willingly wander down a longer path when the destination is within touching distance?

People invest too much emotion and effort in these leaders and personalities, and the thought of making it on their own terrifies them because they lack one essential ingredient: belief. I find the ones who shout the loudest do so to convince their own harrying conscience. But that's another matter entirely.

My advice to Sikhs would be to raise disciplined and level-headed children. Instill a strong ethic of self-sufficiency. Encourage them to hone their minds; not everyone has the aptitude for book smarts, but that's no excuse for ignorance. Ensure physical fitness is a part of daily life. More than anything, guide them towards Sikhi and Gurbani; don't blackmail them or indoctrinate, but allow them to discover the beauty and the strength in Sikhi. To follow willingly and from the heart is the only way. Only once the above is achieved do we have a chance of navigating the tough times ahead of us all.

Could you elaborate this point a bit more please, what do you mean by distraction/ anti-detection tactics of others?

haven't your wondering why is it there seems to be a lot of money and effort being thrown into film, music and media to push the sexualisation of minors and to create a blase attitude about abuse of females, being gay , objectification of each sex ...well if you dumb down the education system and push the 'honeys' 'gansta' lifestyle how many deep thinking moral people will arise in each successive generation, people who would protest against oppression? if you are too busy chasing the next encounter/fix , be busy with life drama would you be paying attention to what the government and corporations are doing to your freedoms and your country? It is like the distraction techniques used by magicians they show you one thing while they slip the watch off your wrist.

If you want try and envisage the feminist utopia, look no further than Korea and Japan. There was a concerted cultural rebellion against traditional masculine values after the second world war by women, who began to prefer so called 'herbivores' (gentle and cautious men), men who were the antithesis of all that had once been expected of Japanese manhood. They began to desire men who would place them on a pedestal, who used cosmetics, were weak and vulnerable and felt an affinity for the feminine. Young men conformed to the expectations of women, and this was the result -

heechul1.jpg

Women don't seem to be able to understand the lengths to which many men will go in order to gain their approval. This ^ is why we cannot allow feminist rhetoric to become the prevailing ideology of womanhood.

One of the reasons there is now a marked decrease in fertility in Japan, aside from an ageing population, is because men are too spineless to pursue women. When they actually do manage to secure a girlfriend they defer to her judgement in all things. The economy is suffering because they haven't the drive to pursue or advance their careers. Intake into the military is at an all time low. Purchase of cosmetics however, is at its historical zenith, rising further still.

Sikhi values the qualities of courage, strength and physical prowess. Feminism would deprive men of all of these. Therefore, the two cannot ever be compatible, to answer the OP's question.

the western rhetoric is ultimately NOT FEMINIST it actually enslaves women and is the brainchild of elite think-tanks , they get to sell their poisonous medicines/hormones , destroy family life, sell body parts to foreign markets etc ...Real women are Like the suffragettes just want a fair say in their own lives nothing more.

I don't know, I just think it's all about trade and making money at the end of the day.

Gansta lifestyle is what people like to fantasise about, the feminist pro divorce agenda is simply about making money for the divorce industry, the whole divide and rule strategy of working environments is about making more cash for the business and shareholders.

This freemason thing I'm not sure, I think they are viewed as the spooks in the cupboard and they have a lot less power than they used to.

In fact I think people give them more credit than they are worth.

Actually on the subject of Freemasonry they have a whole esoteric side that studies God and religion, they have their own rituals so you can't really call a Freemason an atheist.

I don't know, I just think it's all about trade and making money at the end of the day.

Gansta lifestyle is what people like to fantasise about, the feminist pro divorce agenda is simply about making money for the divorce industry, the whole divide and rule strategy of working environments is about making more cash for the business and shareholders.

This freemason thing I'm not sure, I think they are viewed as the spooks in the cupboard and they have a lot less power than they used to.

Actually on the subject of Freemasonry they have a whole esoteric side that studies God and religion, they have their own rituals so you can't really call a Freemason an atheist.

No they have an anti-theist line of thought , they hate all faiths ....that's why their stooge Nehru tried so hard to anniilate and interfere in SIkhi as it is the only faith that they feel threat from...and Thatcher was a stooge too that's why she linked arms with Indira.

The top families are the multi-billionaires such as rothschild , Rockefeller etc major investors in Big Pharma , the American and English medical education machine, Political parties in US and UK

When I was younger I was invited to a Freemason gathering at someone's house where all they seemed interested in was Tarot cards.

My mates Dad was a Freemason and quite high up in the Police force and my mate managed to get a job as a Fireman even though there were about 4000 applicants so you could well have a point.

My mate was quite open about the organisation and how it delved into the realms of the supernatural, I found it all quite fascinating but being a freedom sort of loving guy I turned down their offer

because I didn't like the idea of "once you join us you can't leave".

Now this was quite a while ago so like I say I don't really know how much power they have these days.

Freemasonary is basically atheism because when the knights templers the elite warriors of christainity entered king solomans temple they realised all the abrahmic religions were made up and it was all a money making industry. They started to blackmail the vatican church whose leaders also were atheists but pretended to be some kind of pious leaders of christian masses. They knew the game would be up if the knight templers revealed what they had discovered back in Jerusalem, so they started to give them lots of money to keep them sweet and hush up. The templers became very rich over night and commanded huge power and wealth. But they got greedy and the vatican and other christian kings plotted against them to have them removed from power. So they were perseucted to death, with them being declared heritics and thus they were exterminated but they all didnt die out they made underground cells where they operated outside of chrsitian state control, and that is how they become freemasons.

A freemason basically meant a person who is a free builder, a person who is a free thinker basically an atheist. In those days atheists were seen as evil or abnormal so they had to created secret societies with elaborate rituals to make sure they dont get found out by the violent religious Christian authorities of the day. Freemason atheists founded the united states. George washington (1st american president and father of ameria) and the other founding fathers all were members of this club just google on any freemasonary website they show their famous members.

The modern day freemasons no longer hold on to their freemasonic past as atheists are free to operate in the free world. And as an atheist you dont have any moral compulsion or religious God figure higher power to answer to, you can kill, rape, loot with impunity because who is there above you to judge you? Only fellow flawed human beings. So if you are a rich power hungry atheist like rothschild or rockfella's you will do as you wish.... and thus their agenda for enslaving more people to their economic pyrimid tax system's by pretending to free women from traditional family roles were put in place when they started to fund the feminist movement.

And as an atheist you dont have any moral compulsion

Not true. Darwinian evolution easily accounts for the existence of morality, without the presupposition of any godhead. Social cohesiveness was advantageous to our distant ancestors' survival, and therefore a distinguishing factor in natural selection. Social cohesion is after all only possible if the individuals who constitute a population are mindful of the well-being of those around them.

Freemasonry is not atheistic either. The cult has a rule which explicitly states 'No Atheist may be made a Freemason'.

Not true. Darwinian evolution easily accounts for the existence of morality, without the presupposition of any godhead. Social cohesiveness was advantageous to our distant ancestors' survival, and therefore a distinguishing factor in natural selection. Social cohesion is after all only possible if the individuals who constitute a population are mindful of the well-being of those around them.

Freemasonry is not atheistic either. The cult has a rule which explicitly states 'No Atheist may be made a Freemason'.

I disagree with Darwinian theory on specific issue of existence of morality without any Godhead. Furthermore you dont just need a God figure to be moral you can be Buddhist who dont believe in a God but believe in good karma to progress your soul in to a better existance in the afterlife. My rational is that if your an atheist you dont have anyone to answer to but yourself and fellow flawed human beings. You create your own rules of the game as do your fellow human beings. If you have a supreme being who gives you instructs and who you will have to answer to you will always be thinking you are being judged and must act to do the right thing according to the ideology you follow.

As for freemasonry is not atheistic? I disagree as I dont follow the mainstream theories on freemasony from islamic or Christian propaganda sources (most of which is flooded on youtube and social media). The abrahmics have their own reasons to label freemasons as satanic or devil worshippers. I just look at logic and so studied history and geo-politics and researched what freemasonary really ment and why they had to display weird cultish rituals to members in order not to get found out, as they were outlawed by the christian government powers of the day.