Singh Suffering From Severe Depression

Guest Need Help

• 2 weeks later...

Listen brother,

You are who you are, you love Sikhism and don't want to change that, there are women out there who will love you for that. We all are different, just because women might not look at you the way they do to other guys doesn't make you any less of a man and if a woman thinks any less of you because you're a Sikh, let me tell you that woman is not worth your time. Don't let it effect your job or your faith you will find the right woman as long as you be patient. Focus on Waheguru above all else and the rest will fall into place.

You say you're "mentally weak", well in life the hard and rough times make you mentally tough, we're not all born as mentally tough, it's the life Waheguru puts in front of us that makes us tough, makes us worthy to hold the name Singh because a Lion isn't called the king of the jungle for nothing.

So at the end of the day have faith in Waheguru, love Waheguru and stay strong my brother.

Peace

Don't do the treat me mean keep em keen thing just be yourself, your True Self.

That was a humourous aside. Kind of. I think. Sometimes men gotta be men and not simpering lapdogs. Depends on the woman. If she's good, then no need. If she needs to be kept on her toes, then some things need to be done. That's life.