So How Do We Feel About Bhai Harnam Singh Dhumma's Proposition We Rename Our Pind?

jkvlondon

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa, Waheuru ji Ki fateh,

While Bhai Amrik SIngh ji Ajnala and his group are supporting sangat in Faridkot I hear nothing much from the other jathedars ,instead what I did get to see was the apparent Jathedar of the Taksal Harnam SIngh Dhumma announcing the idea he believes that Anandpur Sahib should be renamed WHITE CITY ...what is going on ?

People were casting doubts about his loyalties and now he has left no doubts , He is no Servant of Dasmesh Pita's Taksal he is a politico Wolf in Sikh bhes. How dare he even open his mouth to say it , did he only wait until the authorities could put down the True Servants ? It seems that way .

Apparently it was a hoax and he never made comments to this affect...

sounds reasonable to me as there is nothing concrete from anywhere other then a few tabloid type "sikh news" websites that are known to publish as much fictional/gossip stories as factual stories.

ps please can I request we all sub the title 'bhai' with 'puppet' when referring to the clown Dhumma, the mans an insult to the Taksal.

Apparently it was a hoax and he never made comments to this affect...

sounds reasonable to me as there is nothing concrete from anywhere other then a few tabloid type "sikh news" websites that are known to publish as much fictional/gossip stories as factual stories.

ps please can I request we all sub the title 'bhai' with 'puppet' when referring to the clown Dhumma, the mans an insult to the Taksal.

Ok Maybe it was fake but how is it Badal's family got a VIP langar setup in seperate room with chair and other niceties at the Anandpur Sahib 350 anniversary and we hear not one whisper from the jathedar? why no words on the Faridkot beadbhi and lack of police help?

Ok Maybe it was fake but how is it Badal's family got a VIP langar setup in seperate room with chair and other niceties at the Anandpur Sahib 350 anniversary and we hear not one whisper from the jathedar? why no words on the Faridkot beadbhi and lack of police help?

the real jathedars are the hindutva forces whoever rule over GOI, even badal is their puppet

unfortunately the leadership of all major sikh institutions in Punjab and of the Takhts is now in RSS hands

what has happened ?

The over fed lump has got gout

the real jathedars are the hindutva forces whoever rule over GOI, even badal is their puppet

unfortunately the leadership of all major sikh institutions in Punjab and of the Takhts is now in RSS hands

The over fed lump has got gout

sachi? normally it doesn't need admittance as its chronic illness affecting joints ...

sachi? normally it doesn't need admittance as its chronic illness affecting joints ...

apparently so, normally it doesn't need hosp treatment but instead a healthier diet and lifestyle but this is a VIP agent of GOI we're talking about so nothing but the best!!

Apparently both him and Badal have been admitted together for a joint operation. Apparently Hanam Singh Dhumma has got his nose stuck up Parkash Singh Badal's rectum and it needs surgically removing.

lol Quality!

on serious note when did the taksal go to sleep and let these vultures take over.. if its all about money why doesnt the diaspora conspire with someone like ajnala to take it back.

I'm sure theres plenty of folk in UK and North America that would happily send over the cash needed to buy back influence within taksal and other groups.. its not like other then a few sold out leaders are making everyone else below them rich.

Apparently both him and Badal have been admitted together for a joint operation. Apparently Hanam Singh Dhumma has got his nose stuck up Parkash Singh Badal's rectum and it needs surgically removing.

veer ji I shouldn't have laughed the state of affairs is not a laughing matter ... the GOI are so emboldened that they demanded that Guru ji Prakash shouldn't be at Anandpur Sahib during celebrations if Modi is there , the sangat are conned that they are looking at artefacts of Dasmesh Pita from Pir Buddhu Shah's family when the badal's collectively are responsible for the staff, behaviour on their buses , The golaks are robbed to do antisikh activities while Guru ji property is put on mortage to build plaza surrounding the Gurdwarey at Harmandir Sahib, weekly we hear beadbhi of Guru ji, Burnings put down to electrical faults (I'm sorry who believes that nonsense?) . The 'Gurmat Gian' guys are getting all the hits online and our true sikh parchaariks are being pushed into the corner by the Badal Mafia.