So How Do We Feel About Bhai Harnam Singh Dhumma's Proposition We Rename Our Pind?

jkvlondon

Thats fair enough.

I hope u also recognise him as corrupt individual and GOI implant in the DT, his actions (and inaction in some cases say as much).

I still don't know too much to put him in any category.

Gout is a disease of affluence , from eating rich foods protein rich foods , meat, cheese, beans to some minor extent alcohol, etc I'm wracking my brain to work out how an amritdhari bloke is gonna eat enough repeatedly to trigger such a strong uric acid 'arousal' . here is this one who has a major disease of affluence and there were Sant baba Gurbachan Singh and Sant ji who were known for taking minimum food . jo aadmi swaad ras picche doord da oh tan doojian de control vich bahut esani nal hoga, lalaach de ke

Gout is a disease of affluence , from eating rich foods protein rich foods , meat, cheese, beans to some minor extent alcohol, etc I'm wracking my brain to work out how an amritdhari bloke is gonna eat enough repeatedly to trigger such a strong uric acid 'arousal' .

Thats actually a very good point jkvlondon. How did a man that is supposed to be a sober vegetarian get the illness that is nearly always associated with over indulgence of meat and fine wines ????

I'm not saying it's impossible but any expert will tell you that it is very rare for a vegetarian. Seeing then, that Harnaam Singh is now a one in 10 million I strongly suggest he buys a ticket for next week's lottery.

There is a video of bhai ram singh sitting with Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji and there is a conversation going on about who is next Jathedar of Taksal. In this video ram singh says to Baba ji, i will not be jathedar of Taksal and if i do let my body be filled with ants. Ram singh went against his words and soon after Baba ji left for sachkand, ram singh claimed he is the next jathedar of Taksal. Ever since he has been trying to politically align himself with corrupt powerful people who can forcibly give him the seat of jathedar for Taksal. Ram singj can't be trusted.

Only person who did not go against Baba ji is Bhai Sahib Ajnala. Neither will Bhai Sahib ever claim to be Jathedar of Taksal because he fully follows Baba ji bachan of Sant Jarnail Singh ji is still Jathedar of Taksal.

well wouldn't it be better to have punj piarey governing activities of Taksal in absentia of Sant ji ...I know Sant ji did ardas but how will he be recognised any clues ?

Why is everyone concerned with taksal and how Sant ji left it? If you want to help taksal. Go to the Taksal and learn from them. After years of studying in DamDami Taksal you can start teaching Sikhs where ever you think Sikhs need the most help. Bhai sahib Ajnala will be more than willing to teach you and raise you in the school. If you have the desire to pick up the sword against false jathedars of Taksal; same applies. Go to Bhai sahib Ajnala and ask for to be taught in Gurbani to prepare for the inner battle and outer battle.

Why is everyone concerned with taksal and how Sant ji left it? If you want to help taksal. Go to the Taksal and learn from them. After years of studying in DamDami Taksal you can start teaching Sikhs where ever you think Sikhs need the most help. Bhai sahib Ajnala will be more than willing to teach you and raise you in the school. If you have the desire to pick up the sword against false jathedars of Taksal; same applies. Go to Bhai sahib Ajnala and ask for to be taught in Gurbani to prepare for the inner battle and outer battle.

I really don't understand where you are coming from with your first point.

Why shouldn't we be concerned that a powerful, historic and important institution to the panth has been infiltrated to its own and the panths detriment, DDT has great influence on sikhs and issues affecting them do you not agree?

As for second point about getting involved in taksal santhia/activism, I agree.

There are many ways in which to help, those that cant physically (due to whatever other responsibilities they have) commit the time to make a stand in person (in punjab) should support the truth and its propagation in the most effective way they can. All methods of support are required.

I find ur post shararti and negative in nature, unless ive misread it (in which case I apologise).