Lazer Before Amrit

Guest Buxton

Do what you want, but just remember that our hairs play a purpose. If we end up in hell after we die, we are apparently pulled out of hell from our hairs. So the less hairs you have the more painful, I guess.

I usually do what I want all the time but this subject bugged me is all.

You can put it down to some sort of Old Skool British mentality of making sure the ladies are OK and not being bullied if you like.

A kind of misdirected chivalry.

Anyway from what I hear from the ladies on here I have no reason to be concerned, when I meet a white turbaned wearing lady with a furry lip on the street

I shall simply say "good day madam" nod my head and quietly go about my business undisturbed.

My main underlying moral compass tells me that it is a good thing to see Sikhs in the world, it always has done.

Do what you want, but just remember that our hairs play a purpose. If we end up in hell after we die, we are apparently pulled out of hell from our hairs. So the less hairs you have the more painful, I guess.

Also, someone could be the most wonderful Sikh in the world, but if they suffer from complete alopecia they're in trouble, lol.

Well to be female and have a positive relationship with your own body hair must be a good thing in my book.

I mean the phobia created in the media etc against female hairy legs and the like has got to be unhealthy for young girls.

To be embarassed to point of hysteria when a few facial hairs appear on your face is not condusive to building a good strong and confident female population.

But on the flip side it does give your enemies something easy to attack so any girl who has the bottle to go proper Sikhi has my admiration.

@ topic, it simply means that you don't love sikhi, instead worry about the outer beauty. If one love sikhi, these things don't bother or such thought don't occur.

try this for a week before taking amrit, cover your head with keski, don't remove any hair, do nitnem and after a week, look at yourself in the mirror. I can assure you that you will find yourself more beautiful than any fake beauty on earth.

Where did you get that from? What if youre naturally bald :/ do you get pulled out from your chest hairs?

The body is left behind here. Burnt/buried/drowned at sea/rotten/eaten by animals. All that goes ahead is the jot. Your soul.

I heard it from a Katha in a Sri Gurdwara yeaaaaaaaaars ago. Whenever I talk about this with my Amritdhari friends, or Amritdhari relatives they agree to this saying that some of the 5ks are used for our next life too. Just like how we are born naked, and we leave naked. Supposedly we would be naked if we end up in Narakh, but we are so scared of what we have done in our life that nobody cares.

And also, hair helps identify who is part of Khalsa, and they can be sent back away from hell when Sri Yamraj Maharaj notices.

Never heard anything like it :/

That's so odd. Sri Chitragupt Maharaj also knows what you have done in your life, and would very well know you were part of Khalsa and have done bhagti in the religion of Sri Guru Nanak Dev JI. Also, Sri Yamraj Maharaj does not have the order to punish people who are sacha bhagats of Sri Narayan, and so far from what I see on this earth, is that the dharmic religions only really do bhagti like this. Of course, hair is a major nishani of what dharm you are from.

Chitargupt and yamraj are your maharaj? ? eek

They are the Rajas of hell, so it would make sense to refer to them with respect.

&& you never replied to any of my question, I have noticed I don't recieve replies from you, but instead you change the topic lol

Chitargupt is not the raja of hell. I dont understand that logic of yours.

Please point out which are your questions since there is not a single question mark visible lol.

if you ask a question, i will be sure to answer it :) ive yet to change the topic