Tunisia Beach Attack

eduardo

Right I don't want to go on and on to the point of obsession about this but it always interests me what motivates the perps in these attacks.

In this particular instance I think it is absolving of sins through the salvation of Jihad, and of course dying as a martyr in Islam is a way to go straight to heaven

and avoid the long wait in the grave for judgement day, martyrdom is a one way ticket straight to paradise but I'm pretty sure you all know this anyway.

It's quite a seductive idea because it basically preaches you can do what you like, accumulate as much sin as you like but as long as you die as a martyr in the name of Jihad you will gain access to and live forever in the garden of paradise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcmye3dKAK4

In fact you can imagine the older tutor younger student relationship with the older guy saying "do you feel bad about your life son, do you feel like there is any injustice in the world?

Well I can show you a way too paradise and leave this world behind, all you have to do is believe in what I say"

Quite creepy really.

The Police protecting the tourists were worse than useless they just stood back and allowed it to happen and the two shots in the back of the head sound suspicious to me,

almost like the Police sympathised with him otherwise they would have took him alive for torture and interrogation.

That Policeman who shot him basically shot a surrendering man and could have arrested him, The perp was praying and basically surrendering himself to the will of Allah and so quite placid at the time IMHO anyway. I wonder what the perp would have said if questioned properly.

Something embarassing for the government maybe, guess we will never know now.

Always take them alive if possible is the moral of the story just like our Police did with the Lee Rigby killers.

Did anyone hear about the local muslims who formed a human shield around tourists to protect them from the supposable isis gunman? Oh these bloody muslim terrorists what are they like ay.

1 minute silence on friday for the dead brits. Has a minutes silence ever been held for the thousands killed in afganistan or iraq? British media are like "tunisia beach attach: 30 brits killed". Do we give a flying fook what their nationality is?! And the rest of them dont matter?! Someones obviously stiring the pot yet we all jump on the wagon completely oblivious.

Isis claim responsibility. Yes please forward this evidence to me.

Some tunisian fanatics warned a month in advance of an attack on westeners visiting tunisia. If the government knew, why was there no warning to brits visiting tunisia of the potential risks?