If Sikhs Were Forced To Marry Gay Couples?

If in Lavaan the goal is to go on a spiritual journey and a santan doesn't matter, how can you call adoptiong/IVF/insemination a blessing since you can go without it?

How many times do I have to say it, its the Primary goal. everything else is secondary. A child in ANY form is a blessing. You claim that with Bhaghti one gets a child, a chil from baghti can come in the form of adoption, IVF.

. I think by your standards they should give up on recieving child vardhaans because they can adopt, right (according to you)? I of course, think child vardhaans can be given to ANYONE.

But just a while ago you said that infertile people have bad Karam so that's why they don't get to conceive children. So looks like not everyone can have it. Stick to a script please. god.

you act nastika considering that you think some people can be infertile even if they do bhagti.

Yes they can, Waheguru works in different ways. His blessing comes in any form, who are you to say what he does or doesn't do lol. Guru Harkrishan Sahib died at a tender age of Small pox. Waheguru ji could have cured him but Guru sahib passed away. You have no right to say an infertile couple is lacking in Bhagti.

course, science matters for people like us since we have not activated our shaktis, but our Sri Gurus are totally beyond science, yet you say they used science..?

Guru Nanak asked Questions which is the basis of all science. You can make a song and dance about it but they were scientists. Along with scholars, academics, warriors and leaders.

Maybe they made other people use science

Good so we now know that they encouraged people to get an education. Unlike you who considered it "useless".

ut I highly doubt that such a powerful Sri Guru would use science themselves lol

what they did and didn't isn't something you can comprehend. Nor can anyone. They used weapons, they used words, they could and did use science too. Not the modern day style of building labs but their thoughts and deeds were extremely coherent to science, heck it went beyond that.

. If the santan of our Sri Gurus rebelled on their Sri Guru fathers that is their bhul chuk. When they are born, they have free will to do what they want, but the negative energies and karmas will get to everyone.

So Guru Sahib's Karam which was pure and divine couldn't negate the bad Karam of their children? lol. are you implying that whereever Guru Sahib talks in Gurbani about how a saint is someone so spiritual that he could get rid of the bad Karam of his children?

I think they had such amazing karmas because they had the opportunity to be our beloved Sri Gurus santan, but what they did in that time is UP TO THEM.

So now you're saying Waheguru blessed his messengers who were embed with the divine light, with children that were disobedient, carried out acts of evil and rebellled against their fathers? are you saying that Guru Sahib's Karam that saved people like kauda the Cannibal wasn't enough to save his children from it?

Well this is turning into quite a list. So far you're pro-caste system, refuse to accept what Gurbani says, and now you're implying that Guru sahib (the most pure being who ever walked the earth) didn't have enough good Karam to save their children.

How can a child be a blessing according to you, when it isn't the primary goal? What is the need of a child if everyone thought like you, considering you are only worried about the spiritual journey towards Sri Vaheguru.

Do you even speak english? A blessing is something waheguru gives you. Waheguru blessed me with a car, he blessed someone with a big house. The Primary goal is to get closer to god, stop arguing, your wrong. Gurbani is right.

That's a bit rich coming from someone who considers wordly affairs totally useless. The Primary goal of a marriage will never be to have kids, Lavan prove that. That's why someo choose to have kids while others don't.

Yes I claim that, but why weren't some of those forms of blessings given before if they are really blessings?

Because Science wasn't as advance then? what did you want Guru Sahib to do? come down to earth, smack out a book about the theory of general relativity and create massive 21st century structures? The fact that you're implying their not blessings purely because they didn't exist back in Guru Sahib's day just further shows your limited, myopic views :(

Yeah, they are infertile for the time being, but once they get into bhagti those same people will revcieve their manokamna in sampooran form

Why is it so hard for you to accept that not all enlightened sikhs were fertile. You're resticting the ways in Waheguru can work.

Our Sri Gurus have no shaunk to stay on this earth, Sri Guru Har Krishen Maharaj denied treatment at the antimvela, just shows that he didn't want to stay here :)

But I thought medicine is useless and only the guru's kirpa can cure people. Are you now saying that the medicine could have worked to cure Guru Sahib, are you now implying that the medicine was an aid for the perfect guru sahib?

Those kids of our Sri Gurus were on their own journey, and our Sri Gurus gave them freewill instead of force to go on the right path so that the santan can live their life and see what was really good for them at the end.

You;re right they didn't force them. So far you're implying that thier good Karam got them into the Guru's household but it wasn't enough to help them with Bhaghti.

Kauda bhil was harming other people as our Sri Gurus santans weren't harming anyone

Prithi Chand stole from the Sangat, he started composing and passing his hymns off as bani. But I guess that's not harmful. Or let's not forget how Ram Rai tried to undermine Guru sahib's authority and created controversy in the sangat. None of that is harmful, my apologizes.

Our Sri Gurus are past karma, they can do anything they want, if they wanted to change their childrens views they could have with one glance but they chose not to do that, so don't blame this.
they have free will to do what they want

So what now you're saying is that Guru Sahib let their children go astray? that they were bad parents? :(

Preet Ji, there's a kernel of truth in all your points (from what I can discern in terms of Gurmat), but it's surrounded by layers of other stuff that I haven't a clue from where you've picked up. You're presenting the sum total of this strange mix of ideas and concepts as Sikhi, and it's really strange to read because I've never heard or seen anyone else ever come out with it.

We're all constantly learning - some of us wish to learn all our lives - so why not study Gurbani and put everything else you've learnt out of your mind? You're still young. Don't tell me you have all the answers already?

• 2 weeks later...

So you are so weak that you are having thoughts of being pushed over in a corner.

And mind your language when you post here.

lol you sticking up for the gays man? what kind of Singh are you? I will talk however I want it's up to the mods not you. Far as I know you're not even a Sikh. I can't confirm it behind a computer.

and if the gov forces Gurudwaras to perform marriage ceremonies for bondus then indeed the Sikh community is being pushed into a corner. what else can you call it?

lol you sticking up for the gays man? what kind of Singh are you? I will talk however I want it's up to the mods not you. Far as I know you're not even a Sikh. I can't confirm it behind a computer.

and if the gov forces Gurudwaras to perform marriage ceremonies for bondus then indeed the Sikh community is being pushed into a corner. what else can you call it?

If Sikhs become weak and cornered like fools like you who do not how to behave on a social forum then the Govt will find it quite easy to perform gay marriages in Gurudwaras.

So be rest assured it will never happen

because Sikhs can never get cornered.

lol you sticking up for the gays man? what kind of Singh are you?

Be fair now my friend. Gays are some of the politest people you will ever encounter. Years ago, when I used to drink beers, we were at a gay pub drinking beers on the bar stool at the bar. When we got off the bar bar stools and were ready to leave at least a half dozen of these gays jumped up and offered to "push our stools in" that evening.

:cool2:

Guest Jacfsing2

Be fair now my friend. Gays are some of the politest people you will ever encounter. Years ago, when I used to drink beers, we were at a gay pub drinking beers on the bar stool at the bar. When we got off the bar bar stools and were ready to leave at least a half dozen of these gays jumped up and offered to "push our stools in" that evening.

:cool2:

out of all the bars you could've went to, why a gay one specifically? I also assume anyone would've pushed your stools, and if your a male and this guy is gay, (I hope you can guess what I will say next), he might have some secret ulterior motive.

out of all the bars you could've went to, why a gay one specifically? I also assume anyone would've pushed your stools, and if your a male and this guy is gay, (I hope you can guess what I will say next), he might have some secret ulterior motive.

He was making a ribald joke, lol. " Push your stool in " Push. Stool. In. Think about it.

As to whether he as a heterosexual ever drank in gay bars, I can only guess. I understand its a good way for straight blokes to score a few free drinks.