If Sikhs Were Forced To Marry Gay Couples?

No, I haven't. Can you give me a link to it?

I'm sure children are a big part of it, because everything else you can do outside marriage besides procreate.

Do yourself a favor and read the lavaan and then comment. Don't be sure without even knowing what you are talking about.

Using colourful language will not make you

sensible or logical for that matter. Your

answer clearly illustrates your confused

state of mind proven by comparing a

homosexual relationship with a marriage.

JSinghnz, so far you haven't actually done much to corroborate the things you say. Your replies to everything I've written have consisted largely of telling me what an idi0t I am. I'd appreciate explanations over diagnoses.

I'm sorry you object to the way in which I speak JSinghnz. It's the unfortunate side effect of a practice known as 'reading'. You might consider taking it up instead of torturing small animals, or whatever else you do in your leisure time that makes you so churlish and unpleasant.

Balkaar,

Do you believe in panj piyaray ?

Yes.

Thing is, not all Panj Piaaray have the same views on everything. A Nihang Panj would tell a supplicant that the consumption of meat for instance is permissible, even a good thing, whereas an AKJ Panj would inform their abilaakhee that the consumption of any flesh is an egregious sin.

JSinghnz, so far you haven't actually done much to corroborate the things you say. Your replies to everything I've written have consisted largely of telling me what an idi0t I am. I'd appreciate explanations over diagnoses.

I'm sorry you object to the way in which I speak JSinghnz. It's the unfortunate side effect of a practice known as 'reading'. You might consider taking it up instead of torturing small animals, or whatever else you do in your leisure time that makes you so churlish and unpleasant.

Yes.

Thing is, not all Panj Piaaray have the same views on everything. A Nihang Panj would tell a supplicant that the consumption of meat for instance is permissible, even a good thing, whereas an AKJ Panj would inform their abilaakhee that the consumption of any flesh is an egregious sin.

Hope reading drums some thing called logic

in you. Keep trying you will one day know

the difference between homosexuals and

married people, maybe. Lol

Balkaar jee no 5 prayas of any group would support gay anand karaj. They are all unitedly against such an idea because it goes against gurmat. Humans are born with all sorts of sexual fetishes and inclinations.That is why there are incest couples, pedophiles, necrophiles, beastiality and even homosexuals. But only marriage between man and woman is parvaan in the Sikh tradition. Gurmat teaches not to give into animalistic urges of kaam.

Balkaar jee no 5 prayas of any group would support gay anand karaj. They are all unitedly against such an idea because it goes against gurmat. Humans are born with all sorts of sexual fetishes and inclinations.That is why there are incest couples, pedophiles, necrophiles, beastiality and even homosexuals. But only marriage between man and woman is parvaan in the Sikh tradition. Gurmat teaches not to give into animalistic urges of kaam.

No matter how much you try he will not understand as he is quite confused about

homosexuals not having children and married couples not being able to have children.

I read it just now, and I don't disagree with anything on it. I'm just making a statement that marriage is for males/females together.. Soo what is your point? Of course we should all be dharmic just like how it says so.

You were so sure of children being part of it without even reading it.

I remembered a nice verse I heard, where Guru Sahib ji told us we should follow the Guru's teachings rather than chasing the actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCEkct9laIw

It's mentioned here around 1:45.

Honestly saying that just because Guru Sahib didn't conduct a certain thing or didn't do it doesn't mean much. They accomplished a massive amount in their lives, their were one of the most inspiring and spiritual people that ever lived.

However Gurbani also doesn't talk about things such as genetic engineering, artificial insemination and such things. Our job therefore should really be looking at gurbani and applying it rationally to these problems. There will be conflicts, periods. Some people will see things such as genetic engineering as playing god and a form of almost blasphemy .Others will attribute it to human ingenuity. Our Guru now is the shabad Guru, as in Guru Granth Sahib, our eternal guru. The divine jott of all the 10 human gurus resides in there, rather than looking into history and using that to find answers, we should use Guru-Sahib.

But im going off track here. I was under the dilusion that marriage is a merger of 2 souls, not 2 people? am I wrong here?

Marriage is a merger of 2 people with souls.

Everyone has a soul bhaji, let's not beat around the bush.

So what you're implying is, its a more of a union of 2 souls rather than 2 individuals? am I correct with my assumption. To the best of what I read (the lavann I believe though im not sure if they were the lavan as they seemed very short) it is more of a spiritual bond than a physical one.