Biggest Answer To Muslims

Big_Tera

Islam is nothing but an exact copy of Judaism. Lets just say for arguments sake that that there are good things in islam. I have not studied Islam so I do not know what these could be.

But lets just say there maybe good aspects in their beliefs, customs and rituals. ie fasting, circumcision, halal meat.

None of these are actually Islamic but Jewish. when people say they are proud to be muslim. what they are really saying is they are proud to be Jewish. but hiding behind the label of islam, the entire religion of islam is a carbon copy of Judaism. from fasting, halal meat. all come from the jewish faith.

jews eat kosher and muslims are allowed to eat kosher meat . but no jew would ever touch halal meat.

Muhammad basically copied everything from Judaism and called it Islam.

This is why Muhammed and the muslims hated the jews its because. Muhammad loved the jews in reality as all of islam is a copy of Judaism.

but Jews in the time of muhammed all rejected him as a person and as a prophet. muhammed belives in moses who is a great jewish prophet, but

jews completley reject islam.

Kosher meat, circumcision, fasting and virtually all beliefs in Isam are a copy from Judaism. hence when muslims say we love islam. what they dont know is that what they really mean is that they love the jewish faith.

Islam is nothing but a fake copied religion. and these people are basically jews not muslims. Muhammed just copied the entire jewish faith and called it islam. all their beliefs, virtually everything in islam is the exact same as Judaism. hence islam is not a true or authentic religion but a copy of another religion. anything good in islam is in fact jewish. hence muslims cant say theey are proud to be muslim. they should really say they are proud to be jewish as this is the reality.

This is how the abrahamic religons are god revealed himself to Abraham then came the Jewish religion after that Christianity and Islam is supposed to the finalization of Abrahams original religion which was lost.

There are a lot of similarities between Islam and Judaism some difference I can think of are Judaism keeps itself to its own ppl the Jews don't BELIVE in converting others. Another key difference is that Muslims and Christians belive in Jesus who the Jews consider a false prophet. Christians and Muslims disagree on the status of Jesus. Christians BELIVE that Jesus was god's spirit in human for, well Muslims think that's blasphemy and revere jesus as a prophet.

After jesus the prophet Muhammad comes and says that the angel Gabriel revealed to him the final message and lost religion of Abraham.

As for the Jew vs muslim hate Muslims are considered the sons of ismael who was Abrahams first son and the Jews are considered the children of Isaac Abrahams second child as Muhammad and Moses trace there lineage to this two figures .

Look think it about it this way.

Jews said they are the only group with direct access to God.

Jesus said we all have access to God, just follow my example and you'll be OK.

Mohammed said only Muslims have access to God and forget about the new testament, it's strictly old Skool eye for an eye and do as I say not as I do.

Basically he said fk this new age love up Jesus bullsh1t lets get down to some serious warring in the name of religion, oh and by the way, we are also going to claim Jesus as our own.

All you dumb @ss Christians have been duped all these years, Mohammed is the real true Prophet of God.

So yeah what it all boils down to is Jesus or Mohammed and the Jews are still waiting for their Messiah who hasn't actually arrived yet.

Guest Jacfsing2

Look think it about it this way.

Jews said they are the only group with direct access to God.

Jesus said we all have access to God, just follow my example and you'll be OK.

Mohammed said only Muslims have access to God and forget about the new testament, it's strictly old Skool eye for an eye and do as I say not as I do.

Basically he said fk this new age love up Jesus bullsh1t lets get down to some serious warring in the name of religion, oh and by the way, we are also going to claim Jesus as our own.

All you dumb @ss Christians have been duped all these years, Mohammed is the real true Prophet of God.

So yeah what it all boils down to is Jesus or Mohammed and the Jews are still waiting for their Messiah who hasn't actually arrived yet.

Jesus said he was, "the way, the truth, and the light, and nobody comes to the father except through me", you have to resort to lying to defend your faith, that's sad.

Thats was muhammads trick. He basicialy thought how can I gain followers? so he thought why dont I just pretend I am the third in triology of the religions. he didnt come up with any new beliefs or ideas. he just took everything from Judaism and and added a few arabic traditions. how can muhammad have any credibility when he says that Moses who was the jewish prophet is a true prophet from god. yet the jews dont even recognize muhammad as being anything special and completely reject islam and all of its beliefs.

when muslims say their religion has all the answers. indeed anything good in islam is the hard work of the jews. any philophies or ideas are jewish not islamic.

muslims are completely fake and deluded people.

not eating pork comes from Judaism

kosher meat/halal meat comes from Judaism

fasting comes from judasuim

circumcisions come from Judaism

and countless other beliefs. infact all their fundamental beliefs are Jewish in origin. Muslims are just wannabe jews.

all their main beliefs are Jewish.

Guest Jacfsing2

I'm not lying, no way.

In my faith it is the cult of Jesus, in Islam it is the cult of Mohammed.

Your faith is the cult of Guru Nanak.

Their cult leaders now? I hope you know the difference between a cult and a religion?