Biggest Answer To Muslims

Big_Tera

Nobody cares, uncle Ji. Keep editing your posts and chopping and changing away, it makes no difference to me. My conscience is clear. There's nothing a flea like you can say that will ever impinge on my mind. You're less than a half-formed thought. I just like to see how devious little men like you operate; it teaches me how to avoid becoming the type of person you clearly are. I drink your milkshake.

bp5gMcu.gif

Nobody cares, uncle Ji. Keep editing your posts and chopping and changing away, it makes no difference to me. My conscience is clear. There's nothing a flea like you can say that will ever impinge on my mind. You're less than a half-formed thought. I just like to see how devious little men like you operate; it teaches me how to avoid becoming the type of person you clearly are. I drink your milkshake.

bp5gMcu.gif

Who are you ?

What do you stand for ? What have you previously said ?

So many who's, what's and why's but they're all irrelevent because nobody gives you a moment's thought. None of us knew you even existed until a few moments ago. But, we all know you now because you're famous as the schizophrenic one. Lets try that question you keep dodging a third time : Is it not a sign of mental illness to be deliberately directing messages towards a particular individual and then asking admin if there's a way of "ignoring" him all on the same day ?? :biggrin2:

You keep coming back for seconds, yet I'm the mental one, lol? If you address me then I must reply. You're attempt at galvanising support is embarrassing; there is no "us" only "you." As for putting you on ignore I assumed that would be the end of it from that point onwards. You're clearly like a dog with a stick; you just can't let go. :)

I know I'm a strapping fellow, but I don't swing that way. ;)

Carry on Jagsaw with your foolish partisanship. I don't prioritise atrocities committed 30 years to those that occurred 500 years ago; to me there is NO difference.

What you seem to do - and it's a very devious tactic that's transparent beyond belief - is divert the conversation to Hindus and Christians whenever anyone has the temerity to speak negatively of Islam and Muslims. "B..b..but what about the Hindus and Muslims?!" What a complete and utter joke you are.

It seems the suffering and destruction of Sikhs that occurred in your lifetime seems to take precedence over the slaughter and barbarity that happened hundreds of years ago. For that, you deserve nothing but contempt.

Mughals invaded our land, raped our females, executed our men and children, and tried to convert us to their false ways. Indians occupy our land, they turned on us as the cowards they are, raped our women, and murdered our men and children. There is NO difference. Yet you are so keen to whitewash and downplay the acts and the supporters of the former, in favour of sticking to your hackeneyed routine of pretending as if the latter are the only ones who've done us an injustice.

Foolish little man.

May I ask why its foolish? Obviously we can't forget what the Muslims did, but they aren't our enemies today. The Indian government is against us. Loth as I am to say it, I think Jagsaw may have a point here (one which he expresses rather rudely).

^ I just find you amusing mistersingh. I've never come across a man who deliberately directed messages towards a particular person and within the same movement asks how he can ignore that same person. :biggrin2: Its really funny.

But, you're right. Mental illness is no laughing matter so if you do actually suffer from schizophrenia I do apologise and genuinely hope you get it sorted with your medication.

May I ask why its foolish? Obviously we can't forget what the Muslims did, but they aren't our enemies today. The Indian government is against us. Loth as I am to say it, I think Jagsaw may have a point here (one which he expresses rather rudely).

I'm not disputing that Indians desire our destruction. What I have a problem with is how Jagsaw tries to paint Islamic atrocities against us as if they're from some mythical age of pre-history that has no bearing on us in these current times, or as if what happened during the 80's and 90's somehow cancels out the events that caused us, Sikhs, to come into being. Mughal aggression was rooted in their complete and hysterical adherence to their belief in their religious superiority, and how anyone who resisted their desire to spread the faith was worthy of annihilation.

Are you in the UK, bro? I appreciate things maybe a bit different in places like North America where relations between Sikhs and Muslims are still in their infancy.

I would argue very, very strongly against your assertion that Muslims aren't our enemies today. Ask a Sikh father and a brother who has had his life destroyed by certain types of Muslims who revel in the chaos they cause by weaving their spell over what they call amongst themselves "Sikh slags" whether they aren't our enemies. Sure, they aren't beheading us or cutting our children from limb to limb and chaining them around the neck of Sikh mother's, but don't for a moment be lulled into the false sense of security that it's peacetime. That's the worst thing you can do.

^ I just find you amusing mistersingh. I've never come across a man who deliberately directed messages towards a particular person and within the same movement asks how he can ignore that same person. :biggrin2: Its really funny.

But, you're right. Mental illness is no laughing matter so if you do actually suffer from schizophrenia I do apologise and genuinely hope you get it sorted with your medication.

How old are you? You must be mid-forties at least? You're married with kids, right? Dont you have anything better to do than spend your days lauding it over people who are, in some cases, 20 to 25 years younger than you? What are you doing with your life, lol? Do you lack friends? I imagine anyone would run a mile having to tolerate your insufferable and smug self. You're the kind of guy that's only married because mommy and daddy arranged his marriage with a girl from back home, because there's no way in hell any woman would willingly put up with a petty, insecure "man" such as yourself. Yet you think you're a big man, don't you? A misunderstood genius; an undiscovered talent. No, you're a legend in your own lunchtime, mate. A joke of a man. A beaten-down, frustrated, small man who hates his life, and wants to make sure everyone knows it.

Want some more? I've got a few hours to spare. :)