Biggest Answer To Muslims

Big_Tera

No need to act like school childrrn here. We might no agree with eachothers opinions but no need for the petty insults thts not how we debate.

And on the question on "sikh" girls getting involved with muslim thugs only to be abused later or passed around then dumped.. well the girls aren't angels at all it takes 2 to tango belive me i no some girls who have been involved with leb and afghan thug types and lets jus say i new they were lost causes before they started chillin with the thugs

Before I ask you , 'KhoonKaBadlaKhoon', what motivates you to believe the official Indian government figure of 3000 plus as the truth given the widespread mass graves and body burning that took place I'd like to know what motivated you to choose as your username the Hindi expression that immediately led to all those thousands of Sikh men and women being killed and raped ?

You're not stupid. You chose that name deliberately as you are fully aware it was the words that gave the signal on 31st October to the masses to kill Sikhs.

What should we make of your choice of username and then subsequent defence of the official Indian government's statistics ?????

Who exactly are you and where do you stand on the self-determination issue for Sikhs ?

The organized mobs that killed Sikhs arent the only ones who can avenge blood with blood.

Im not defending or believing the Indian govt, however after going through carnage84.com and adding up their numbers, I arrived at a casulty figure of slightly 3000+.

I'm as pro Khalistan as they come and as anti Indian anyone can get. My posts here will speak for themselves. However, I do not like throwing out numbers without anything to back them up.

No bro im saying we are here to debate and the purpose of a debate ends when name calling happens. I agree with pretty much everything youve said so far.

Any sikh supporting muslims blindly should go to a muslim area and c how they treat u. If the gangs rnt after the girls they com after ur bros by turning them into junkies.

Iv not seen any cases of love jihad yet wen they pretend to be sikhs n what not but me n my friends do no now to b suspicious wen we see thr pak drug dealers who have no sikhs in there circke visit nagar keertins and what not .

The problems u guys face in the uk with these ppl r insane n we dnt want the same probs here i mean even the paks dealing the drugs starting fights here r of the same stock as the uk n they r recent immigrants i cnt imagine how thell act when thrre second n third gej

How old are you? You must be mid-forties at least? You're married with kids, right?

So adding up and simple maths is not one of your strong points either mistersingh?

Its not a difficult sum to work out. It has a very simple process: You finish your degree at 21...your masters at 22 and then how old is that someone if he's then half way through the next Phd process ??? Its not a hard sum. Get a little niece or nephew to help you with it.

Dont you have anything better to do than spend your days lauding it over people who are, in some cases, 20 to 25 years younger than you?

So now you think there are 1 and 2 year old toddler members on this forum ? :omg:

What are you doing with your life, lol?

A socio-legal Phd.

What are you doing ?

Do you lack friends?

I've got lots thank you. More than I need or want actually as majboori to them costs valuable time and money. I didn't realise we were playing a juvenile 'i've got more friends than you' game but I suppose I better join in with your kiddle idea of fun so....er....how many friends do you have ?

I imagine anyone would run a mile having to tolerate your insufferable and smug self.

You see there you've actually got me. I really am smug. Too smug for my own good. I agree I need to tone down the smugness a wee bit. So yes. Agree with you on that one.

You're the kind of guy that's only married because mommy and daddy arranged his marriage with a girl from back home, because there's no way in hell any woman would willingly put up with a petty, insecure "man" such as yourself.

Mummy and daddy were also both born here and went to school with each other so, theirs was not a traditional arranged marriage. Me personally ? I spent a gap year on our farm in Punjab living a true desi life. At heart, I am as rustic pendu jatt as you can get. It was important to me personally to have a life partner with a similar background and similar points of view. As sanjog would have it, with his blessings, I married a girl who's father was killed by armed ravidassia militias during operation woodrose in 1986.

What have you done ?

Yet you think you're a big man, don't you?

I do think I'm above average height for a Punjabi yes but 'big man' is difficult to quantify and could mean an obesity problem. I'm not skinny, thats for sure, but it is true that my fondness for aloo wale parathe can and does cause my weight to fluctuate.

A misunderstood genius; an undiscovered talent.

Well, it is wrong to blow one's own trumpet and we're back to my smug problem again,but yes I do think there is a touch of genious about me but misunderstood doesn't come into it at all. As for 'undiscovered' well now....I don't know where to start, I mean I've already been published in 3 journals so I'm not sure who it is you think is waiting to discover me ??

A beaten-down, frustrated, small man who hates his life, and wants to make sure everyone knows it.

But your very first point in your list of crazy points was the fact that I was really really smug ! :stupidme: Correct me if I'm wrong mistersingh but isn't the very definition of a smug person one that is very pleased or satisfied with his abilities, achievements, superiority and exhibits great satisfaction with oneself or with one's situation ?? :biggrin2:

Make your mind up mistersingh. You're displaying two minds again and so, once again, your schizophrenia problem rears it's ugly (albeit quite funny) head

Lol, OK, so citations please. Under what name have you been published? And I hope you don't refer me to a PTA newsletter you wrote for once, because that doesn't count.

Why the hell would I give my actual identity to a schizophrenic with clear mental health issues. Who knows what your two minds are capable of ?

Do you know anyone doing research ? If so, talk to them, and find out how getting published is very much part of the process of not only doing your research but especially in terms of getting the initial proposal accepted and achieving funding. I'm just amazed you find it amazing and unusual that researchers get published. Do you also get all excited and amazed if someone tells you that publicans sometimes drink beer ?

And you are not in your mid-20's!! That is an outright lie, lmao! Try again, buddy.

You're a complete <banned word filter activated>. I told you in the previous message that my wife is 30 and I also told you that I spent time between my degree and masters in Punjab.

I'm sure you'll understand if im not entirely convinced.

Which you ? There are 2 of you here. You know that. You know the other personality of yours keeps making statements contradicting what the first you said. See this is the real danger of missing your medication. Don't skip the drugs mistersingh. Take them regularly.

As for me, I'm in my early 30's. I was 20 when I was hit by a lorry on my way to my exams. I suffered swelling on the brain and a spinal injury (nothing long-lasting). I've spent the past 9 years in and out of hospitals and rehabilitation centres. I taught myself how to walk through my faith in Guru Sahib when the so-called experts said there was a tiny to no chance I'd regain full use of my legs. Some days the old noggin doesn't work as it should, other days I'm firing on all cylinders, but that'll clear up eventually. All the while I kept my Sikhi sidhak and my belief in Waheguru's intact. I am here because of Him. If I have off days it's because I'm still adjusting to this strange world I find myself in

Ok I've just read that mistersingh. I wish I had known that beforehand. You've been through a lot and came out stronger at the end of it so I very much salute you for that and genuinely hope you make a full recovery. I really really do mean that brother.

No more petty posts. Lets end it here.

Best get some more modern and up to date pictures in your temples then.

Serious question though, what do you think would happen if you as Sikhs started putting pictures of recent Hindu persecution up on the walls of your temples?

Bearing in mind the Sikh history of Gurdwaras being used as political focal points where politics meets God.