Biggest Answer To Muslims

Big_Tera

Why should the entire world reject Muhammad as a prophet? Here are 50 reasons, arranged by category (some reasons could have been listed under more than one category). Click on a reason to get the facts about Muhammad, or click here for a brief video overview.

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2014/04/50-reasons-muhammad-was-not-prophet.html

Thought I would post this here because you know, I am with you guys.

Why should the entire world reject Muhammad as a prophet? Here are 50 reasons, arranged by category (some reasons could have been listed under more than one category). Click on a reason to get the facts about Muhammad, or click here for a brief video overview.

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2014/04/50-reasons-muhammad-was-not-prophet.html

Thought I would post this here because you know, I am with you guys.

Then you reject the SGGS and the Guru Sahibs who speak of Islam and Mohammed!

Preeet, I very much doubt that considering the bloke's interminable litany of crimes.

When Guru Sahib advises us against Sant Ki Ninda he doesn't mean to say that everyone who is considered to be holy by anyone anywhere should be intacti. He isn't saying that Sant Yogi Satguru Sriman (insert name here) Dev Singh Sahib Ji Maharaj 999,999 Crori Mahapursh with his fleet of Audis and multitudes of gullible followers is immune from all criticism.

Only Guru Sahib decides whether someone is a Sant, and honestly, I'm not convinced that he would ever bestow this honor upon a marauder who raped children and perpetrated genocide against entire tribes.

Preeet, I very much doubt that considering the bloke's interminable litany of crimes.

When Guru Sahib advises us against Sant Ki Ninda he doesn't mean to say that everyone who is considered to be holy by anyone anywhere should be intacti. He isn't saying that Sant Yogi Satguru Sriman (insert name here) Dev Singh Sahib Ji Maharaj 999,999 Crori Mahapursh with his fleet of Audis and multitudes of gullible followers is immune from all criticism.

Only Guru Sahib decides whether someone is a Sant, and honestly, I'm not convinced that he would ever bestow this honor upon a marauder who raped children and perpetrated genocide against entire tribes.

Then Dhan Guru Nanak Ji Nirankaar is wrong?? as he states here:

Aval a▫ul ḏīn kar miṯẖā maskal mānā māl musāvai.

First, let him savor the religion of the Prophet as sweet; then, let his pride of his possessions be scraped away.

ਹੋਇ ਮੁਸਲਿਮੁ ਦੀਨ ਮੁਹਾਣੈ ਮਰਣ ਜੀਵਣ ਕਾ ਭਰਮੁ ਚੁਕਾਵੈ

होइ मुसलिमु दीन मुहाणै मरण जीवण का भरमु चुकावै ॥

Ho▫e muslim ḏīn muhāṇai maraṇ jīvaṇ kā bẖaram cẖukẖāvai.

Becoming a true Muslim, a disciple of the faith of Mohammed, let him put aside the delusion of death and life.

Mahraaj says become the disciple of the faith of Mohammed, is that Mahraaj endorsing the so called criminal? or do you and the rest of Muhammed haters know better of the nature of Muhhamed than the Lord God incarnate Dhan Guru Nanak Nirankaar Ji????

@Eduardo bro

Don't believe any false translations of peeps who promote pedophile slaveowners

http://www.faithfree...g/challenge.htm

I receive many emails from angry Muslims, who sometimes beg me, and sometimes order me to remove this site. I consider both, pleading and bullying, signs of psychopathology. Argumentum ad baculum and argumentum ad misericordiam are both logical fallacies.

If you do not like this site and want me to remove it, instead of acting as a bully or as a victim, disprove my charges against Muhammad logically. Not only will I remove the site, I will publicly announce that Islam is a true religion. I will also pay

$50,000 U.S. dollars

to anyone who can disprove any of the dozen of the accusations that I have made against Muhammad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRbxymXVdp0

I accuse the pedophile slaveowner and terrorist called Prophet Muhammad of being:

a narcissist

a misogynist

a rapist

a pedophile

a lecher

a torturer

a mass murderer

a cult leader

an assassin

a terrorist

a looter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj24Oz1MuCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNCz9MXmcsw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTeAB4l0KCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz_c53O3-Hk

MUHAMMAD'S SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH PAGANISM AND IDOLATRY

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH VIOLENCE

MUHAMMAD'S SCIENTIFIC PROBLEMS

MUHAMMAD'S EVIDENTIAL PROBLEMS

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH WOMEN

MUHAMMAD'S THEOLOGICAL PROBLEMS

@Preeet.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji defines who can be classed as a true Muslim.

Prophet Muhammad as a pedophile, terrorist, slaveowner, rapist + murderer fails on all criteria.

First, let him savor the religion of the 1God (Truth) =Sikhi as sweet; then, let his pride of his possessions be scraped away.

Becoming a true Muslim =Gurmukh (not a disciple of the faith of Mohammed) let him put aside the delusion of death and life.

The definition of a true Muslim is a Gurmukh not some Arab genocidal maniac who was a pedophile that sold innocent children into slavery, raped innocent women + beheaded innocent non-Muslims.

How do you Preeet and Paki'ndi Babar justify respecting Prophet Muhammad when he openly did the following evil things against innocent human beings recorded in both Quran+Hadiths?

An ex-Muslim called Ali Sina of www.faithfreedom.org will also pay

$5,000,000 U.S. dollars

to anyone who can disprove any of the dozen of the accusations that he has made against Muhammad.

Facts prove that the pedophile slaveowner and terrorist called Prophet Muhammad was:

a narcissist

a misogynist

a rapist

a pedophile

a lecher

a torturer

a mass murderer

a cult leader

an assassin

a terrorist

a looter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVWksqo-u-8

Then Dhan Guru Nanak Ji Nirankaar is wrong?? as he states here:

First, let him savor the religion of the Prophet as sweet; then, let his pride of his possessions be scraped away.

Becoming a true Muslim, a disciple of the faith of Mohammed, let him put aside the delusion of death and life.

Mahraaj says become the disciple of the faith of Mohammed, is that Mahraaj endorsing the so called criminal? or do you and the rest of Muhammed haters know better of the nature of Muhhamed than the Lord God incarnate Dhan Guru Nanak Nirankaar Ji????

I suspect I'm going to attract a lot of hate for this, but I don't happen think any of the Guru Sahibaan were magically omniscient beings who knew everything about everything. Nor do I consider them to be avtars of God, as Krishan was of Vishnu.They were God in as much as they tore through the veil of I-ness that separates us from our creator and become one with him. Many other people have done the same. The Guru Sahibaan themselves repudiated the idea that they were physical manifestations of the almighty: Jae Hum Ko Parameshvar Uuchar Hai, Thae Sabh Narak Kund Mehi Paar Hai.

They were the best of men among us, but still men. They wouldn't have known about certain scientific phenomena, such as evolution by natural selection, or the structure of DNA (unless you wish to dispute this too) and, similarly, they may not have been aware of exactly just how much of a monster Muhammad was.

I think Islam is a better authority on itself than any other religion is on Islam. The Koran and the Hadiths of Muhammad are rife with barbarity.

I suspect I'm going to attract a lot of hate for this, but I do not think any of the Guru Sahibaan were magically omniscient beings who knew everything about everything. They were the best of men among us, but still men. They wouldn't have known about certain scientific phenomena, such as evolution by natural selection, or the structure of DNA (unless you wish to dispute this too) and, similarly, they may not have been aware of exactly just how much of a monster Muhammad was.

That's one way to look at it (I disagree BTW, but it's your opinion and you are obviously entitled to it). The other explanation is that a lot of the negative things that we are told about Muhammed might not be true. How's that for putting the cat amongst the pigeons? :)

Still, we believe in nirguna parbrahman, which means Sri Vaheguru is in him too, as well as us.. So there is really no point to do nindya..

Come on Preet, by that logic we ought never to criticise or punish anyone who perpetrates any wrongdoing ever. Should we leave axe-murderers and serial killers unmolested just because Vaheguru permeates their souls too?

@ Preeet

the English translation is clearly wrong as Guru Sahib clarify that it CANNOT be the din of Muhammad ...

... by explicitly stating that let a true Muslim put aside the delusions of life and death whilst Prophet Muhammad lied about 72 virgins after death, was a pedophile, slaveowner, terrorist, rapist and racist murderer during his very evil life.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji defines who can be classed as a true Muslim.

Prophet Muhammad as a pedophile, terrorist, slaveowner, rapist + murderer fails on all criteria.

First, let him savor the religion of the 1God (Truth) =Sikhi as sweet; then, let his pride of his possessions be scraped away.

Becoming a true Muslim =Gurmukh (not a disciple of the faith of Mohammed) let him put aside the delusion of death and life.

The definition of a true Muslim is a Gurmukh not some Arab genocidal maniac who was a pedophile that sold innocent children into slavery, raped innocent women + beheaded innocent non-Muslims.

How do you Preeet and Paki'ndi Babar justify respecting Prophet Muhammad when he openly did the following evil things against innocent human beings that are fully recorded in both Quran+Hadiths?

An ex-Muslim called Ali Sina of www.faithfreedom.org will also pay

$5,000,000 U.S. dollars

to anyone who can disprove any of the dozen of the accusations that he has made against Muhammad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTeAB4l0KCM

Facts prove that the pedophile slaveowner and terrorist called Prophet Muhammad was:

a narcissist

a misogynist

a rapist

a pedophile

a lecher

a torturer

a mass murderer

a cult leader

an assassin

a terrorist

a looter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVWksqo-u-8

The other explanation is that a lot of the negative things that we are told about Muhammed might not be true. How's that for putting the cat amongst the pigeons? :)

If we presume for a moment that Guru Sahib knew things about Muhammad that had eluded historians and even the entirety of the Muslim world for over a millennium, this could only be the case if he was indeed omniscient.

However that then begs the question of why, in his tenth incarnation as Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib, Guru Ji did not know that Aurangzeb would betray him during the Siege of Anandpur and thereby set in motion the chain of events which would lead to the murder of his entire family. If he was God incarnate, possessed of the attendant godly quality of all-knowingess, he would have surely predicted this. If one insists that he is god and that he did predict this, then it would imply that he willingly sent the Chote Sahibzade, Mata Gujri, three of the original Panj Piaaray and numberless other Gursikhs to their gruesome deaths. It would have been rather pointless of him to have composed Zafarnamah afterwards if this were the case.

I myself cannot believe this explanation brother. One only has to read Zafarnamah to feel the grief of a loving father in our Dashmesh Pitaa's words, and the heated outrage of a man betrayed, taken completely by surprise and never having anticipated any of these horrors to fall upon his Sikhs and his family.