Biggest Answer To Muslims

Big_Tera

Yes Preeet i don't blame u for being confused by the wrong English translation.

As Guru Sahib totally clarify that the pedophilia, slavery, racism, sexism, rapes, terrorism, beheadings of innocent non-Muslims as done by Prophet Muhammad and confirmed in the Holy Quran and Hadiths were all totally wrong and crimes against humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVWksqo-u-8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTeAB4l0KCM

If we presume for a moment that Guru Sahib knew things about Muhammad that had eluded historians and even the entirety of the Muslim world for over a millennium, this could only be the case if he was indeed omniscient.

However that then begs the question of why, in his tenth incarnation as Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib, Guru Ji did not know that Aurangzeb would betray him during the Siege of Anandpur and thereby set in motion the chain of events which would lead to the murder of his entire family. If he was God incarnate, possessed of the attendant godly quality of all-knowingess, he would have surely predicted this. If one insists that he is god and that he did predict this, then it would imply that he willingly sent the Chote Sahibzade, Mata Gujri, three of the original Panj Piaaray and numberless other Gursikhs to their gruesome deaths. It would have been rather pointless of him to have composed Zafarnamah afterwards if this were the case.

I myself cannot believe this explanation brother. One only has to read Zafarnamah to feel the grief of a loving father in our Dashmesh Pitaa's words, and the heated outrage of a man betrayed, taken completely by surprise and never having anticipated any of these horrors to fall upon his Sikhs and his family.

If we presume for a moment that Guru Sahib knew things about Muhammad that had eluded historians and even the entirety of the Muslim world for over a millennium, this could only be the case if he was indeed omniscient.

However that then begs the question of why, in his tenth incarnation as Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib, Guru Ji did not know that Aurangzeb would betray him during the Siege of Anandpur and thereby set in motion the chain of events which would lead to the murder of his entire family. If he was God incarnate, possessed of the attendant godly quality of all-knowingess, he would have surely predicted this. If one insists that he is god and that he did predict this, then it would imply that he willingly sent the Chote Sahibzade, Mata Gujri, three of the original Panj Piaaray and numberless other Gursikhs to their gruesome deaths. It would have been rather pointless of him to have composed Zafarnamah afterwards if this were the case.

I myself cannot believe this explanation brother. One only has to read Zafarnamah to feel the grief of a loving father in our Dashmesh Pitaa's words, and the heated outrage of a man betrayed, taken completely by surprise and never having anticipated any of these horrors to fall upon his Sikhs and his family.

You don't seem to fathom the 'Paana' Recall Dhan Guru Arjan Nirankar Ji? he sat on the hot plates, yet could have intervened at will but instead let it all take place, why? because it is the WILL of God! Accepting all the good and the bad.

As cold as this may sound - and I understand this will sound very cold to some people - I've always thought that Guru Sahib played a role. As much as we would like to change the past or have foreknowledge about future events and be able to influence them so that our loved ones or those close to us are spared from pain or harm, maybe - just maybe - these things have to play out as they are destined to happen? That means even the sons, close relatives, and loved ones of our Gurus are not exempt from the natural order of things, and these moments and tragedies had to occur due to... karmic debts of those involved; divine duties that HAD to be undertaken for the benefit of so many?

The trouble I have is when modern personalities attempt to portay our Guru Sahib's as pendu-type individuals in order to make them palatable to the vast majority of Sikhs in existence today; to make them relatable in the mistaken belief that we must follow those ways in order to gain their approval. I believe our Gurus were way, way ahead of their time, and no matter the modern attempts by misguided spiritual leaders to portray them as the people of exclusively their own time and geographical location, I believe in demeanour, intelligence, morals, and manners they were "Gods" amongst insects. They were beyond time and space. They just happened to be in human form. That's my belief.

I suspect I'm going to attract a lot of hate for this, but I don't happen think any of the Guru Sahibaan were magically omniscient beings who knew everything about everything. Nor do I consider them to be avtars of God, as Krishan was of Vishnu.They were God in as much as they tore through the veil of I-ness that separates us from our creator and become one with him. Many other people have done the same. The Guru Sahibaan themselves repudiated the idea that they were physical manifestations of the almighty: Jae Hum Ko Parameshvar Uuchar Hai, Thae Sabh Narak Kund Mehi Paar Hai.

They were the best of men among us, but still men. They wouldn't have known about certain scientific phenomena, such as evolution by natural selection, or the structure of DNA (unless you wish to dispute this too) and, similarly, they may not have been aware of exactly just how much of a monster Muhammad was.

I think Islam is a better authority on itself than any other religion is on Islam. The Koran and the Hadiths of Muhammad are rife with barbarity.

It doesn't matter what you percieved the Guru Sahibs to be or not to be.

Aap Narayan Kala Dhar Jag Mei(n) Parvario Nirankar Aakar

The Lord God himself came upon this earth.

Angel Gabriel and Satan both just made a phone call to Prophet Muhammad and told him that ...

can all off topic replies be made on a new thread so that the topic can remain what are the biggest answers to Islam.

@ Preeet

the English translation is clearly wrong as Guru Sahib clarify that it CANNOT be the din of Muhammad ...

... by explicitly stating that let a true Muslim put aside the delusions of life and death whilst Prophet Muhammad lied about 72 virgins after death, was a pedophile, slaveowner, terrorist, rapist and racist murderer during his very evil life.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji defines who can be classed as a true Muslim.

Prophet Muhammad as a pedophile, terrorist, slaveowner, rapist + murderer fails on all criteria.

Aval a▫ul ḏīn kar miṯẖā maskal mānā māl musāvai.
First, let him savor the religion of the 1God (Truth) =Sikhi as sweet; then, let his pride of his possessions be scraped away.

ਹੋਇ ਮੁਸਲਿਮੁ ਦੀਨ ਮੁਹਾਣੈ ਮਰਣ ਜੀਵਣ ਕਾ ਭਰਮੁ ਚੁਕਾਵੈ
होइ मुसलिमु दीन मुहाणै मरण जीवण का भरमु चुकावै ॥

Ho▫e muslim ḏīn muhāṇai maraṇ jīvaṇ kā bẖaram cẖukẖāvai.
Becoming a true Muslim =Gurmukh (not a disciple of the faith of Mohammed) let him put aside the delusion of death and life.

The definition of a true Muslim is a Gurmukh not some Arab genocidal maniac who was a pedophile that sold innocent children into slavery, raped innocent women + beheaded innocent non-Muslims.

How do you Preeet and Paki'ndi Babar justify respecting Prophet Muhammad when he openly did the following evil things against innocent human beings that are fully recorded in both Quran+Hadiths?

An ex-Muslim called Ali Sina of www.faithfreedom.org will also pay

$5,000,000 U.S. dollars

to anyone who can disprove any of the dozen of the accusations that he has made against Muhammad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTeAB4l0KCM

Facts prove that the pedophile slaveowner and terrorist called Prophet Muhammad was:

a narcissist

a misogynist

a rapist

a pedophile

a lecher

a torturer

a mass murderer

a cult leader

an assassin

a terrorist

a looter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVWksqo-u-8

MUHAMMAD'S SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH PAGANISM AND IDOLATRY

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH VIOLENCE

MUHAMMAD'S SCIENTIFIC PROBLEMS

MUHAMMAD'S EVIDENTIAL PROBLEMS

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH WOMEN

MUHAMMAD'S THEOLOGICAL PROBLEMS

It doesn't matter what you percieved the Guru Sahibs to be or not to be.

Aap Narayan Kala Dhar Jag Mei(n) Parvario Nirankar Aakar

The Lord God himself came upon this earth.

Jae Hum Ko Parameshvar Uuchar Hai, Thae Sabh Narak Kund Mehi Paar Hai. Mo ko dass thavan ka jaano, ya mai baed na ranch pashano

He who calls me God will burn in the fires of hell, I am only the servant of God, do not doubt this.

This is from the rasna of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Sahib in Bachittar Natak, where the subject is himself.

As cold as this may sound - and I understand this will sound very cold to some people - I've always thought that Guru Sahib played a role. As much as we would like to change the past or have foreknowledge about future events and be able to influence them so that our loved ones or those close to us are spared from pain or harm, maybe - just maybe - these things have to play out as they are destined to happen? That means even the sons, close relatives, and loved ones of our Gurus are not exempt from the natural order of things, and these moments and tragedies had to occur due to... karmic debts of those involved; divine duties that HAD to be undertaken for the benefit of so many?

You don't seem to fathom the 'Paana' Recall Dhan Guru Arjan Nirankar Ji? he sat on the hot plates, yet could have intervened at will but instead let it all take place, why? because it is the WILL of God! Accepting all the good and the bad.

I understand that for these Sikhs to die may have been the will of God, but then why did Guru Sahib write the Zafarnamah and chastise Aurangzeb as if it was his fault? Why blame him at all for simply enacting the will of the divine?

Guru Sahib himself admits in Zafarnamah that he made a mistake:

Hadn’t I taken thee to thy word upon the Koran,

I wouldn’t have chosen the path I did. (23)

I knew not that thy men were crafty and deceitful like a fox.

Else I wouldn’t have driven myself to this state. (24)

Guru Sahib himself admits in Zafarnamah that he made a mistake:

Hadn’t I taken thee to thy word upon the Koran,I wouldn’t have chosen the path I did. (23)

I knew not that thy men were crafty and deceitful like a fox.

Else I wouldn’t have driven myself to this state. (24)

That's a question for the scholars and the learned, my friend. :)

mehaadheen thab prabh ouparaajaa || arab dhaes ko keeno raajaa || 26||

Then the Lord created Mahadin (Prophet Mohammed), And made him the Emperor of the Arabian Peninsula. (26)

thin bhee eaek pa(n)thh ouparaajaa || li(n)g binaa keenae sabh raajaa ||

He, too, created a path (Islam-religion), And made all the kings remove the foreskin of their phalluses (for circumcision).

sabh thae apanaa naam japaayo || sath naam kaahoo(n) n dhrirraayo ||27||

He induced all and sundry to recite his name, And did not instil the True, Eternal Name of the Lord in any one.(27)

sabh apanee apanee ourajhaanaa || paarabreham kaahoo n pashhaanaa ||

All (the religious Preceptors) got entangled in their own dogmas. No one comprehended the Transcendent One.

thap saadhhath har mohi bulaayo || eim kehi kai eih lok pat(h)aayo || 28||

I was absorbed in His austere meditation when the Lord called me. Having uttered the following words, He sent me to this world.(28)

B

ut what about the second line..? Where it says specifically:

ਹੋਇ ਮੁਸਲਿਮੁ ਦੀਨ ਮੁਹਾਣੈ ਮਰਣ ਜੀਵਣ ਕਾ ਭਰਮੁ ਚੁਕਾਵੈ ॥

होइ मुसलिमु दीन मुहाणै मरण जीवण का भरमु चुकावै ॥

Ho▫e muslim ḏīn muhāṇai maraṇ jīvaṇ kā bẖaram cẖukẖāvai.

Becoming a true Muslim, a disciple of the faith of Mohammed, let him put aside the delusion of death and life.

The word ਮੁਹਾਣੈ just means leader, so it means if you want to become a true Muslim of your leader then set aside your delusion of life and death.

The rest of the Shabad is interesting as it makes it incumbent on a Muslim to be merciful to all beings.

ਤਉ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਰਬ ਜੀਆ ਮਿਹਰੰਮਤਿ ਹੋਇ ਤ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਣੁ ਕਹਾਵੈ

And when, O Nanak, he is merciful to all beings, only then shall he be called a Muslim.

It is impossible for a Muslim to follow the Quran AND be merciful to all beings.

5:51 Don’t take Jews and Christians as friends and allies

“O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Whoso of you makes them his friends is one of them. Allah guides not the people of the evildoers.”