Guest Jacfsing2

Simran345 - Thank you for your time and effort. The Gurus never wanted us to blindly accept - they always wanted us to understand. If we start to blindly accept because 'guru said so' then our dharam will degenerate and we will be no different from the hindu Pandits throwing water at the Sun. We need to understand why so that we can prioritise ethical dilemmas and know how to act based on depth of understanding. Dharam is all about understanding and prioritising based on life experiences e.g. I might have a dharam to not kill, I might also have a dharam to protect. Prior to the Gurus people were in conflict in India about this and would not kill even if it was for protection. The guru prioritised and said it is ok to kill when other means have failed to uphold righteousness. Dharam is all about understanding and without understanding you are blind and not practicing dharam correctly.

This is not true. They don't reside in the same place - one of my jobs (sadly) is helping people pass urine when they cannot go to the toilet by themselves - I do this by putting tubes into their urinary hole. I see this private area of the human body everyday and I can tell you 100% that the male and female urinary hole are not in the same place. In a man the urinary hole is the same as the reproductive hole but if I put a tube up the female V then no urine comes out. The womans urinary hole is in a different place and higher than her V.

If we are saying urinary is not a hole/gate then can someone can explain why anus is considered a hole/gate. Why was urinary excluded?

Also what are 5 motor functions? I have searched google and yes, we have 5 senses but I cannot find references to 5 motor functions....

jacfsingh2 - I mentioned you have no real life experience not because I think you should go out and 'sleep' with woman but to make you aware that the woman anatomy is different from man and I thought maybe you don't know yet and perhaps thats why you thought this very normal question of mine was 'anti'. Also a small minor point but sleeping with someone is not defined as adultery - adultery by definition is if you sleep with someone married.

Their called Doors, not holes. Their meant to be sense links, The Yogic techniques of India were very reliant on them I believe. Take it symbolically, the most important Door is the 10th one. The hidden door, the link to god.

Simran345 - Thank you for your time and effort. The Gurus never wanted us to blindly accept - they always wanted us to understand. If we start to blindly accept because 'guru said so' then our dharam will degenerate and we will be no different from the hindu Pandits throwing water at the Sun. We need to understand why so that we can prioritise ethical dilemmas and know how to act based on depth of understanding. Dharam is all about understanding and prioritising based on life experiences e.g. I might have a dharam to not kill, I might also have a dharam to protect. Prior to the Gurus people were in conflict in India about this and would not kill even if it was for protection. The guru prioritised and said it is ok to kill when other means have failed to uphold righteousness. Dharam is all about understanding and without understanding you are blind and not practicing dharam correctly.

Hanji one should not blindly accept, but I'm not doing that, I'm saying where there is trust, their also is that understanding of aspects which come naturally. Eg: if a parent holds out their hand to a child to go with them and then an outsider comes along and does the same, who do you think the child is more likely to go with?

I understand it, as Kira ji says senses, therefore I am able to say on this question "I " was written and not you.

This is not true. They don't reside in the same place - one of my jobs (sadly) is helping people pass urine when they cannot go to the toilet by themselves - I do this by putting tubes into their urinary hole. I see this private area of the human body everyday and I can tell you 100% that the male and female urinary hole are not in the same place. In a man the urinary hole is the same as the reproductive hole but if I put a tube up the female V then no urine comes out. The womans urinary hole is in a different place and higher than her V.

But is the urinary hole near the nose? Is it near the ears? 9 doors, gates, senses , there's a difference.

If we are saying urinary is not a hole/gate then can someone can explain why anus is considered a hole/gate. Why was urinary excluded?

Research genital area. You may understand it better.

Also what are 5 motor functions? I have searched google and yes, we have 5 senses but I cannot find references to 5 motor functions....

http://fblt.cz/en/skripta/regulacni-mechanismy-2-nervova-regulace/8-motoricke-funkce/

jacfsingh2 - I mentioned you have no real life experience not because I think you should go out and 'sleep' with woman but to make you aware that the woman anatomy is different from man and I thought maybe you don't know yet and perhaps thats why you thought this very normal question of mine was 'anti'. Also a small minor point but sleeping with someone is not defined as adultery - adultery by definition is if you sleep with someone married.

That's all I can help with, main kachumber nai kad Di harek gal da. Tusi ap v research Kar sakde c eh Sab.

That's all I can help with, main kachumber nai kad Di harek gal da. Tusi ap v research Kar sakde c eh Sab.

So if a young, unmarried Amritdhari were to sleep with a woman, he wouldn't be committing a bujjar kurehat in your estimation?

You said adultery was bujjar kurehat so I wondered whether you only thought that adultery was bujjar kurehat or ANY relationship outside of marriage. I think you probably used the word adultery incorrectly when you meant any relationship.

Sorry but 5 motor functions is unclear to me - does anyone else know what 5 motor functions are??

Also the reason why urinary is not or is included in other places doesn't make sense. I am afraid the answer is not something I can research. If I question it then I get told to not question and to just accept....

Nobody has said to you don't question it. And anyways when you get your answer what difference will it make to you? Will it have any impact on anything in your life? If it's something you cannot research, then everybody else is the same too. I am not God that can provide somebody with answers they want to hear at the drop of a hat. Everybody is same as you and I also have many weaknesses, nobody is perfect to know all the answers.

You are asking also like demanding that people have the answers. Well if you don't know then what makes you think anybody else will.

So maybe what you are asking is reversed back onto you. Tell us Gupt ji why are they missed out, and what are motor functions? At least I can say I don't know why you don't understand the resources I have provided.

Why can't you research what 5motor functions are? Just type in Google.

Now you do what I did go and research, coz that's what I've been doing. Look forward to your reply as I would like to learn too.

Thank you ji.

Nobody has said to you don't question it. And anyways when you get your answer what difference will it make to you? Will it have any impact on anything in your life? If it's something you cannot research, then everybody else is the same too. I am not God that can provide somebody with answers they want to hear at the drop of a hat. Everybody is same as you and I also have many weaknesses, nobody is perfect to know all the answers.

You are asking also like demanding that people have the answers. Well if you don't know then what makes you think anybody else will.

So maybe what you are asking is reversed back onto you. Tell us Gupt ji why are they missed out, and what are motor functions? At least I can say I don't know why you don't understand the resources I have provided.

Why can't you research what 5motor functions are? Just type in Google.

Now you do what I did go and research, coz that's what I've been doing. Look forward to your reply as I would like to learn too.

Thank you ji.

I've already checked as mentioned previously and cannot find the answer for the gates and motor function.

Also <banned word filter activated> said to not question and that I was anti for asking.

I am not asking you directly or demanding answers from you so you shouldn't feel like I want you to answer. I actually asked it as an open question to the whole forum.

Okji Gupt ji. But sorryji I cannot answer anymore on this topic, as I don't know what else to answer regarding the questions. Sorryji if I came across as rude, but I spent a lot of time researching when I don't feel well. I have provided links to the motor functions and the 9 gates. I'm not sure why you don't understand it.

The 5 senses are seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting and touching.

http://kidshealth.org/classroom/prekto2/body/functions/senses.pdf

Motor skills - there are gross motor skills and fine motor skills.

Gross motor skills - requires the use of large muscle groups to perform tasks like walking, balancing, crawling. The skill required is not extensive and therefore are usually associated with continuous tasks. Much of the development of these skills occurs during early childhood. The performance level of gross motor skill remains unchanged after periods of non-use.

Fine motor skills - requires the use of smaller muscle groups to perform tasks that are precise in nature. Activities like playing the piano and playing video games are examples of using fine motor skills. Generally, there is a retention loss of fine motor skills over a period of non-use. Discrete tasks usually require more fine motor skill than gross motor skills.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_skill

Maybe somebody else could shed some light on your questions. Don't stress over it.

I am asking a very serious question - the woman already has ten holes.

The woman and man holes are not the same!

Dear Gupt Jee,

whether we call it holes, apertures or doors, the reality does not change.

Gurmat has no mistakes, it is perfection made manifest.

When it is said Dasam Dwar, what does it mean and what does that imply?

Anybody who knows a bit of spirituality, knows that Dasam Dwar, is referred to the point between the 2 eyes at our forehead, it is the door or tenth door which one has to pass in, in order to enter the spiritual realms, through simran or meditation.

Then the other conclusion we get also, is, now that we know what is Tenth Dwar referred to, what are the other nine portals, holes or doors?

These apertures or holes are called so, because it is through them we interact with the mayavee world, or we can say through them our consciousness / attention, goes out, while with meditation or concentartion we gather or withdraw all our attention, from the world and as said above, do the necessary to enter the spiritual realms or dimensions, that´s it.

So now, what are the remaining nine portals?

Thy are as follows: 2 eyes, 2 ears, mouth, 2 nose nostrils, and 2 lower apertures(one anus and one urinary organ).

Though the sexual organ in man and woman are different in sizes and shapes, but nevertheless, it is considered as only one portal, though it is used to either indulge in "kaam" or to pass urine, but ultimately, nothing more than that mainly.

In the end, 9 + 1= 10.

So these nine lower apertures, plus, the Daswan Dwar, make ten portals, where, 9 are physicall, and the tenth one, is subtle.

Sat Sree Akal.

Guest Jacfsing2

I appreciate all the Sangat's help and assistance throughout this topic. Especially with me being able to combat this issue. I feel more alive than previously. (I apologize if I can't thank everyone).

I appreciate all the Sangat's help and assistance throughout this topic. Especially with me being able to combat this issue. I feel more alive than previously. (I apologize if I can't thank everyone).

That's good paji, every soul goes through these issues, its not easy to admit when somebody has a problem and you are brave to have admitted it and seeked the help.

I was reading a sakhi yesterday, which is inspiring. I will find it.