Canadian Sikhs?

'hum nahi changey bura nahi koi'

Have you heard of, 'hum nahi changey bura nahi koi'? Surely, if your avastha is high you will sense Sri Nirguna ParBrahman as Sri Paramatman in everything. I hope you got your answer.

So now no one is bad after we have pointed that some Amritdhari folks are bad, but just on the last page you were saying nothing is surprising about monay having a criminal reputation...

Don't be hypocrite if you are going to use Gurbani as your defense.

Bet you never thought you'd have to type the above sentence in your life, ever!

On topic though, the accomplished young Canadian Gursikh gentleman who made headlines a while back for being voted into Parliament, who was that fellow? He seems like a good sort. Wish there individuals such as him in UK politics.

Tim Uppal? :lol2: For those who'll get it lol. I think you're talking about Jagmeet Singh?

Lol

Nope, no I did not, but I've never before had to reckon with a force like Preeet

You have to admire her in a way. She isn't shy in coming forward and fights her corner when presenting her opinions regardless of whether we agree with her. I could be doing a disservice to her fellow Sikh females, but trying to get an original thought or even a bland opinion out of a Sikh girl is like trying to draw blood out of a stone at times.

Tim Uppal? :lol2: For those who'll get it lol. I think you're talking about Jagmeet Singh?

That's the one, Singh Ji, thanks. Is he still fighting the good fight for Canadian Sikhs? He hasn't sold out has he, hehe?

You have to admire her in a way. She isn't shy in coming forward and fights her corner when presenting her opinions regardless of whether we agree with her. I could be doing a disservice to her fellow Sikh females, but trying to get an original thought or even a bland opinion out of a Sikh girl is like trying to draw blood out of a stone at times.

That's the one, Singh Ji, thanks. Is he still fighting the good fight for Canadian Sikhs? He hasn't sold out has he, hehe?

Considering India refuses him a visa, pretty sure he hasn't. You have to be doing something good if those scumbags deny you a visa. Theres another young Sikh too, Navdeep Singht Bains, I believe he is a good one too. The opposition tried attacking him in Parliment because his father in law may have had some links with the Air India fiasco.

Of course, there is much to be admired about Preeet in point of fortitude. She fights her corner like a Singhni should, and clearly aspires to some pretty lofty ideals.