Canadian Sikhs?

This is interesting election simply because all three major parties are tied (based on polls). So Sikh vote is going to matter even more than ever before.

All three parties will have their Sikh candidates running in Sikh areas (like Brampton, Surrey), but I feel like NDP would have better Sikh candidates than other two parties. Jagmeet Singh is MPP, so he wouldn't be running in federal election, but NDP does have other quality Sikhs (who mostly are young, educated and pro-Sikh) in their party who would do a good job of fighting our issues in parliament.

I was looking at some polls, seems like the Liberals are losing a ton of support.

And from what I see for the Vancouver area, NDP has announced two candidates, Jinny sims and Jasbir Sandhu, Sims is no good in my opinion, not sure about Sandhu. Probably be going for Liberals.

Throughout history groups of people have gone to other lands and taken over, by whatever means possible, its human nature. Not only were the Europeans more devious than the Natives, but also superior military wise. Natives lost, too bad for them. Its not stealing, its conquering. Do we say Maharaja Ranjit Singh stole the land in Pakistan, Afghanistan and as far as Tibet he conquered?

It was a joke buddy :)

I was looking at some polls, seems like the Liberals are losing a ton of support.

And from what I see for the Vancouver area, NDP has announced two candidates, Jinny sims and Jasbir Sandhu, Sims is no good in my opinion, not sure about Sandhu. Probably be going for Liberals.

Here in Toronto area, there's a Liberal candidate (Raj Grewal) who on surface looks like a decent candidate. I am not sure if NDP have announce their candidates, but Liberals have already started campaigning here.

Also, Navdeep Bains is running which is great news for Sikh community.

The reason i find midlands Sikhs interesting is because if you look at demographics you'll notice the same trend happening. Sikhs areas changing ect. Like I said before I live in a part of town which is not the Punjabi hub, however this wasn't always the case but most Punjabis and moved on to better areas. For those of us stuck here it hasn't been all that good due to problems with middle easterners Somalis ect this ppl are new comers and don'to have to go through what previous gen of immigrants had to go through cos the gov basically gives the. Bunch of cash and what not. They think they run the place and are often hostile to anyone who isn't their kind. They mess around with Sikhs a lot.

Another incident that happened couple years ago at the nagar Kirtan was a bunch of ppl mostly Pakistanis came high and drunk and started causing trouble they punched a kid in the head but they were dealt with police had to get involved. Funny thing is that the same ppl causing problems in UK (Kashmiris) are starting to do things here aswell they even copy ukers by naming there Crew the Lynx gang

Be very careful of the kashmiris (mirpuris kotlis) whatever theyre called. Im not joking in about 30 years they will have taken over your town or city I have seen it happen. Once they get people into government they gain a lot of control as you may have seen with the raping of young white girls in the UK. They are very corrupt people and can get above the law if not kept in check, ask tommy robinson from Luton. They dont want to mix or interfaith (unless its theyre boys and white girls and the white girls convert ofcourse). It all goes back to partition and them not being able to get all of kashmir, I feel theyre elders have a lot of resentment towards indians, espcially sikhs who ruled kashmir and had a sikh general there during partition time. This gets past on to the younger generation and they get brainwashed. However saying that not all of them are bad but you will find the majority are criminals inter connected drug dealers. Luckly west London dosent have a lot of these but they will spread like anything and be very careful of them. Pakistani punjabis usually a totally different kettle of fish who mix well, dont have 6 or 7 kids, dont call all there family over etc much more in common with indian punjabis morals. Ask those mirpuris to go act like that in a nagar kirtan in vancouver, Im sure they will be dealt with as they always fight 10v1

However saying that not all of them are bad but you will find the majority are criminals inter connected drug dealers. Luckly west London dosent have a lot of these but they will spread like anything and be very careful of them. Pakistani punjabis usually a totally different kettle of fish who mix well, dont have 6 or 7 kids, dont call all there family over etc much more in common with indian punjabis morals. Ask those mirpuris to go act like that in a nagar kirtan in vancouver, Im sure they will be dealt with as they always fight 10v1

I don't know mate I really don't but I agree with you.

I think the fact that Punjabi Pakistani's are better might have something to do with Kashmiri's being right ugly mothrfckrs.

Maybe that's it, they have great big ugly noses wheras Punjabi's have nice round open smiley faces with great cheek bones.

I really didn't know Punjabi Pakistani's and Punjabi Sikh's shared a common morality.

I'll take it as good news.

No, the natives won because they died with a good heart. Your idea of conquering is barbaric, do you think Vaheguru would approve of killing and destroying innocent lives in the process of "conquering" a land. And what’s worse is that your compassionate response to the natives is ‘too bad for them’? Is that how a sikh would respond? Or is this okay to you because you are cowardly insulting them behind their back? I’m sure if this was about your own people being massacred, you would be more sympathetic and understanding.

Well jeez, look where a "good heart" got them, the Europeans didn't come over to be friends, natives should have faught fire with fire. Instead they got a taste of alcoholm and tossed their culture aside. The world is a barbaric and unfair place anyways, am I supposed to feel pity for every group that got screwed over? And, I'll openly say I don't care much for the plight of other groups.

Here in Toronto area, there's a Liberal candidate (Raj Grewal) who on surface looks like a decent candidate. I am not sure if NDP have announce their candidates, but Liberals have already started campaigning here.

Also, Navdeep Bains is running which is great news for Sikh community.

Could definitely use some politicians like Jagmeet Singh or Navdeep Bains in BC, for the most our "representatives" love to attract controversy, but that may be just a community trait lol.

And this.

There is no where in the world like this, the relationship with Islam I mean:

I would actually call this the height of civilisation, turning the hatred into a great spectacle, a great day out.

A great feel good thing, it's brilliant.

But I don't know if Sikhs are in the India team, you sure deserve to be.

I don't know mate I really don't but I agree with you.

I think the fact that Punjabi Pakistani's are better might have something to do with Kashmiri's being right ugly mothrfckrs.

Maybe that's it, they have great big ugly noses wheras Punjabi's have nice round open smiley faces with great cheek bones.

I really didn't know Punjabi Pakistani's and Punjabi Sikh's shared a common morality.

I'll take it as good news.

Not really Kashmiris are actually very good looking no dispute there, better so then punjabi sikhs. But their hearts arent as good looking, thats why they cause problems where ever they go. The funny thing is their forefathers and parents were such cowards dont know how they flipped it around..

Punjabi morals are they way you see sikhs acting and their portrayal, which Im sure you have good knowledge about now.