Should We Support Lgbt Community?

Still doesn't get it. Only reason you and rest of the sheep sikhs are asking for lgbt rights is because you want to be seen as pro western society.

Where do you get off telling me why I adhere to my principles? As the world's foremost authority on myself, I believe I'm in a better position to speak on that subject than you are.

If I were as keen to cultivate acceptance and popular esteem as you maintain that I am, I wouldn't criticize Islam as heatedly as I do, or express an antagonism towards mass immigration. These are not populist, mainstream or fashionable, liberal opinions fella. I've incurred quite a bit of venom for professing them. And for someone who is apparently held in the throes of allegiance to his Christian overlords and masters, I've actually spoken at length on this forum about my distaste for the Christian faith.

As to the issue of polygamy, I myself don't like it at all because not being faithful to one partner is a sin. If secular polygamous weddings were made legal though, I wouldn't be completely outraged.

Generally, whatever is between consenting adults that harms nobody else is none of my business. Zoophilia and paedophilia do not fulfill this condition. No child or animal would wish to be raped by an adult human. Nor does incest. There is a much higher incidence of severe disability among the children of incestuous unions. It's nature's way of telling us that such unions are abominable.

True, they don't exactly do themselves any favors by being so camp. One might be compelled to argue that they're harming their own cause. I've found that quite a few people take more issue against their androgynous behavior than the direct implications of their homosexuality. Do you think you would feel less antagonistic towards a burly lumberjack sort of homosexual who acted pretty much as you do, like a straight bloke, and didn't broadcast his sexuality to all by wearing tight leather shorts (being serious, in spite of the jokes) ?

I don't feel antagonistic against them. I feel compassion for them that they are doing paap by performing homosexual acts. Despite their best efforts and cutting edge science, they have not been able to find any gay gene proving someone is born this way. Only two things come to mind of how they ended up this way. Something happened to them as kids such as sexual molestation or maybe the way they were nurtured that homosexual feelings were ignited in them. Secondly many of them might be suffering from gender identity disorder where you think you are a woman stuck in a man's body. This is probably why many of them act girlish or even become drag queens.

And finally, Quantavius has mentioned a very good point here. How does a normal man go to prison and all of a sudden become a homosexual? like this guy here:

I don't feel antagonistic against them. I feel compassion for them that they are doing paap by performing homosexual acts. Despite their best efforts and cutting edge science, they have not been able to find any gay gene proving someone is born this way. Only two things come to mind of how they ended up this way. Something happened to them as kids such as sexual molestation or maybe the way they were nurtured that homosexual feelings were ignited in them. Secondly many of them might be suffering from gender identity disorder where you think you are a woman stuck in a man's body. This is probably why many of them act girlish or even become drag queens.

And finally, Quantavius has mentioned a very good point here. How does a normal man go to prison and all of a sudden become a homosexual? like this guy here:

I've been thinking about this and if reincarnation could be linked into this , if the jeev was female and became Male in this janam could this explain internal not matching external? Anyway I know there are theories of maternal hormonal mis-staging in s in utero that change brain characteristics of fetus.

That's just gangsta trippin'. Seriously, is this true? It's not an urban legend?

I am a woman and believe me , women are capable of doing without the deed permanently unlike this fake <banned word filter activated> myth would have you believe ... that doesn't make them citizens of lesbos. Most guys I know seem to crow about their inability to temper their kaam and feel proud that are like the proverbial dog

I've been thinking about this and if reincarnation could be linked into this , if the jeev was female and became Male in this janam could this explain internal not matching external? Anyway I know there are theories of maternal hormonal mis-staging in s in utero that change brain characteristics of fetus.

Reincarnation cannot be ruled out as also one of the causes. Maybe a gay person was a woman in his previous lifetime and that is why he will act more feminine and feel aroused by men. We know that what we are now is a result of our previous lifetimes and what we will be tomorrow will be a result of what we do now. Our mind(mann) is contaminated from sins and karmas from countless lifetimes, so it's bound to shape our behavior and thoughts. In Japji Sahib it is written:

ਭਰੀਐ ਮਤਿ ਪਾਪਾ ਕੈ ਸੰਗਿ ॥ ਓਹੁ ਧੋਪੈ ਨਾਵੈ ਕੈ ਰੰਗਿ ॥

When our mat/budhi is filled with paap, then it(our budhi) can be cleaned with Naam. Our mann is under the control of the 5 chors. So naturally our mann will want us to do paap and refrain from Naam Simran. But by doing constant abhyas, our contaminated mind gets cleared of many lifetimes of sins

Could you please describe exactly what you think you know about the process of evolution by natural selection?

A monkey didn't spontaneously transform into a human being in an instant. A fish didn't suddenly have legs. A frog wasn't born that was covered with fur. These developments took a bloody long time. Many millions of years ago, certain primates (our closest ancestors were apes like gorillas and chimpanzees, not monkeys, which are far smaller and equipped with long tails ) were born possessed of random mutations which made them stronger or more intelligent than the other members of their species. These apes out-competed their weedier and less mentally proficient contemporaries because they possessed qualities which made them better suited to survival. In turn, they passed on these useful characteristics to their offspring. This process was repeated over millions and millions of years, effecting only very gradual changes in species and in organisms. Sometimes, the changes wrought by the accumulation of these successive mutations would be so radical that their bearers could no longer be considered to belong to the same species as their ancestors.

Eventually, molded by these scientific laws, the species we recognize today as homo sapiens came into existence. Gradual is the key word here. Very, very gradual changes.

Yadda, yadda, yadda....The question is can you prove it? No, you can't. Therefore it's nothing but a theory period, end of story.

Prison rape is more a display of dominance than one of attraction. Even dogs hump other dogs in order to show their superiority. Besides, the nature of prison intercourse is such that the rapist and his unfortunate victim cannot look one another in the face. We cannot properly discuss this without being compelled to flesh out the sordid and obscene details. I won't iterate them here. If you really want to talk about it, PM me.

It's irrelevant what the reasons are for 'prison rape' as it is still a homosexual act. Who cares what the reasons are. Remember your original contention, Gays are 'born this way'. Just answer the question, if you were locked up with another dude in a prison cell, would you indulge in homosexual sex with him?

You are not an animal but a human being thus a higher sense of behavior and responsibility is expected of you from society. Dogs also lick their balls. Will you know indulge in it since animal do it as well? If you put 2 male dogs with 2 female dogs, both males would still try to hump the females and not each other.