Khalistan Movement

Kira

What about the sikhs who live outside of punjab like in dehli. Do you think they are really going to leave their homes and businesses and move to khalistan? Where are we going to house them? Are we going to give them the homes of the non sikhs who will leave khalistan? I don't think we want to go through 1947 again, where we got one set people going one way another the other.

Oh come on, don't give me the African 'theory'. I don't want to hear it.

Does science and knowledge make you uncomfortable? is debating current theories something you can't get behind? are academic something you despise? :D

f someone is Vaishya they will always be Vaishya, likewise if someone is Punjabi, that is their culture, if a Brahmin turns Sikh, they are no less Brahmin

Thank you for showing to everyone that Guru Sahib's attempts to abolish the Caste System are pointless. Thank you for showing to everyone your thoughts of Sikhism are warped and rooted in Punjabi culture rather than gurbani.

The negative rituals were added later by normal human beings, not by some Gods and Goddesses. If someone makes something up and it goes popular in a certain dharm, does that mean that it was actually part of the dharm? I think not, it has been added by a normal manushya, not by an avatar or god/goddess

It became an integral part of society whether you like it or not. The root of where it came form is inconsequential. So far you've basically said that the caste system is real and we should keep letting people be bound by that. That our Guru sahib would endorse punjabi culture where drinking, discrimination, rituals are rife.

I beg you to please pick up a Sikhi book and read it to clear your mind of these misconceptions.

You are highly mistaken, I can reply to each of those points but you would still be so ziddi and would go back to those negative thoughts without an open mind.

So far nearly everyone here is against you, another Benji spoke up about how your thoughts make her laugh. You're incapable of holding a proper discussion because you think you're far better than Guru Sahib ji and you have so far in another thread refused to accept Guru sahiib's words.

I'm not negatively minded, I see evil where there is evil.

You're just so pessimistic when you think of your own culture, seems like you'd rather be japanese from seeing your avatar image.

I would rather be Japanese because I enjoy their light novels/manga/anime? Oh dear god. I also enjoy certain American shows, if i put an american up on my avatar god help me I must want to be white. If I like rap music I must want to suddenly be black. I also enjoy reading English literature, guess that means I must want to be English as well

Just because i like looking and learning about other cultures doesn't mean I want to join them in any way. I'm certainly not like you who seems to endorse the caste system and deny bani.

Those people aren't as innocent either just so you know. According to their karma they have done something to deserve those deeds. Now even if that happened with me, I would have nobody to blame but myself.

What do you mean by "deserve those deeds"? That would imply that they had no freewill, no choice in the matter. And if they had no choice, then they could hardly have chosen to commit such a wrongdoing as would merit this punishment, could they? By your logic, a paedophile would be trapped in an endless cycle of molesting kids, because his fiddling with children in a previous life condemns him to fiddle with children in his next life, as per karma.

Karma doesn't dictate EVERYTHING you do, the idea of freewill cannot be accommodated if that happened to be the case.