Sunny Hundal Exposed

The liberal "Sikh" who is usually a punjabi atheist born in a Sikh household doesnt care much for Sikhi until the problem comes home and he see's his sister sexually exploited or harassed by non-sikh usually muslim paedophile/rapist or if their father/brother is attacked in the street for being a Sikh then the penny drops of why Sikhs get militant and fight back against the oppressor.

Liberal Sikhs (atheist punjabi's) are a curse on our community, God forbid any family being cursed with a liberal sikh because they will actively aid the enemy against their own Sikh community. The only type of Sikh we should respect is one who furthers the spread of Sikhism, increases Sikh demographical strength and encourages eloping of non-sikh women with Sikh guys so that we are in a good place in the coming future.

Brother I'd be wary of conflating leftist/liberal values with atheist values as though they are the same thing. They're not, really. Most leftist demagogues in the UK are Islamic apologists, to be sure, but you'll find that the leading luminaries of modern atheism like Professor Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, A.C. Grayling, Lawrence Krauss and the late Christopher Hitchens, are all categorically opposed to Islam.

Active atheists tend to be opposed to religion, this includes Islam. True, many leftist appeasers of Islam happen to be atheists themselves, but they are of the passive kind who don't actually object to religion in others. Their lack of faith is not incidental to their politics.

My own father is an atheist Punjabi, but he himself dislikes Islam and still feels animated by a form of powerful tribal loyalty towards the Sikh people.

And honestly, I really don't know why some people get hyper about Sikh women being oppressed. I'm not saying there's not the odd bad egg who gets up to that kind of stuff, but there's many, many types of those people in other cultures and religions too. I can say with my hand on my heart I've yet to meet an oppressed Sikh woman either in the UK or abroad. In some ways I think they oppress Sikh men, lmao.

I work with a lot of Punjabi women, I like to say that I am lucky in that respect.

They do Langars, some do a lot for charity, we have turbaned Amritdhari's, western looking Sikh women who like to dress all the fashion.

We have small celebrations for each Guru and the impression I get is these women love to get together and create a kitchen or some form of celebration.

I have heard some distressing domestic stories but the women usually come to work and talk about it, they all seem quite open about their lives.

The women usually like to eat in small cosy groups and share their food around and talk, OK it's all in Punjabi and is foreign to me but my paranoia is improving and I am far more relaxed

than I used to be because in the past I used to think they were talking about me or slagging me off.

Tomorrow morning I will walk into work and there will be at least a hundred Punjabi women there to greet me and luckily for me the word has gone around that I am an OK sort of guy

so I have no problem with them. They laugh a lot and you can see from most of their faces that they are OK with life and non I know seem oppressed but I have heard one or two go at the blokes

and the guys have simply bowed their heads when the barrage is launched at them, so yeah I wouldn't mess with them.

I don't really know the subtle ins and outs because I do not speak the language but this is my impression from the evidence presented before me.

I work with a lot of Punjabi women, I like to say that I am lucky in that respect.

They do Langars, some do a lot for charity, we have turbaned Amritdhari's, western looking Sikh women who like to dress all the fashion.

We have small celebrations for each Guru and the impression I get is these women love to get together and create a kitchen or some form of celebration.

I have heard some distressing domestic stories but the women usually come to work and talk about it, they all seem quite open about their lives.

The women usually like to eat in small cosy groups and share their food around and talk, OK it's all in Punjabi and is foreign to me but my paranoia is improving and I am far more relaxed

than I used to be because in the past I used to think they were talking about me or slagging me off.

Tomorrow morning I will walk into work and there will be at least a hundred Punjabi women there to greet me and luckily for me the word has gone around that I am an OK sort of guy

so I have no problem with them. They laugh a lot and you can see from most of their faces that they are OK with life and non I know seem oppressed but I have heard one or two go at the blokes

and the guys have simply bowed their heads when the barrage is launched at them, so yeah I wouldn't mess with them.

I don't really know the subtle ins and outs because I do not speak the language but this is my impression from the evidence presented before me.

I'd never be ignorant to claim domestic abuse or even things of a more subtle nature don't occur in Sikh homes. I've heard stories, as we all have, but I've also heard the same stories about non-Sikhs too.

I believe Sikh women are a lot more vocal and vociferous than the outside world gives them credit for. They aren't wallflowers in any sense of the word.

That's why I get a bit miffed when I hear the likes of Hundal projecting issues that are far more common in other ethnic communities onto Sikhs, when he should know better.

The reason why these Punjabi women speak in punjabi is because they do not want you to know any juicy bit of gossip.

I uses to have a white colleague who used to complain of the same thing which is eavesdrop on two Punjabi women speaking in English and when it got to the good part switch to Punjabi.

I'd never be ignorant to claim domestic abuse or even things of a more subtle nature don't occur in Sikh homes. I've heard stories, as we all have, but I've also heard the same stories about non-Sikhs too.

I believe Sikh women are a lot more vocal and vociferous than the outside world gives them credit for. They aren't wallflowers in any sense of the word.

That's why I get a bit miffed when I hear the likes of Hundal projecting issues that are far more common in other ethnic communities onto Sikhs, when he should know better.

I think one of the previous posters hit the nail on the head, there is government funding that is involved so it is in the interests that these groups like Aikh Saath and individuals like Sunny Hundal try to exploit these things in order to get publicity and funding. Sunny Hundal in fact sits on the board of Aikh Saath.

Domestic abuse of Punjabi/Sikh women by Punjabi/Sikh men is by and large fuelled by alcohol.

Punjabi women and women in general have always had their female support networks, men (Punjabi men)have a lot of pressures and strains which they keep bottled up and when the inhibitions are lost when consumed by alcohol combined with some incessant nagging, they lose it.

For all the complaints by Punjabi women, there is a bigger problem of alcohol related deaths within Punjabi men which is not being addressed.

Whenever I go to the Gurdwara, and there is a funeral announcement and I see quite a few men in their 40s and 50s passing away and I look at their pictures and I think to myself , "what kind of personal hell have you been going through for you to lose your zest for life in your prime". Now I cannot claim to know the cause of their death but seeing many other Punjabi men in the same age group pass away due to alcohol - related issues you can guesstimate.

You make some good points, I remember watching a channel 4 documentary on the Sikh vs Muslim rising tensions in 1997. Especially after 50 Sikh youths of shere punjab in a convey of cars smashed the Muslim islamo-fascist area of chalvey in slough. At the time Sikh youths in the documentary quite openly stated the Muslims hate them because they are non-muslims and so need to defend themselves in gangs. The Muslim youths mostly of Pakistani ethnicity feeling emboldened by their large demographical numbers and number of Islam-fascist hate preachers and jihadi organisations thought they could bully Sikhs and attack them as they please as they do in islam held countries but no Sikhs gave as good as they got.

That guy who ran http://www.aiksaath.com was featured trying to diffuse tensions when the real issue was aggressive Islamifisation of London and UK. British Sikhs had long recognised the evil nasty face of islamo-fascism and were carrying out revenge attacks on muslim wonnabe bad boys and gangsters. Many liberal Sikhs or those who had no knowledge of Sikhi become quite militantly Sikh due to the oppression and harassment muslim youths were giving non-muslims in educational institutions and on the streets. This all ties in with how UK had given safe haven to Islamo-fascists and rising muslim demographics from muslim countries/refugee's resulting in the problem they face now with the enemy within.

The liberal "Sikh" who is usually a punjabi atheist born in a Sikh household doesnt care much for Sikhi until the problem comes home and he see's his sister sexually exploited or harassed by non-sikh usually muslim paedophile/rapist or if their father/brother is attacked in the street for being a Sikh then the penny drops of why Sikhs get militant and fight back against the oppressor.

Liberal Sikhs (atheist punjabi's) are a curse on our community, God forbid any family being cursed with a liberal sikh because they will actively aid the enemy against their own Sikh community. The only type of Sikh we should respect is one who furthers the spread of Sikhism, increases Sikh demographical strength and encourages eloping of non-sikh women with Sikh guys so that we are in a good place in the coming future.

Your commentary here has been mentioned on Sunny Hundal's twitter page.

https://twitter.com/sunny_hundal/status/618156547101716480

Your commentary here has been mentioned on Sunny Hundal's twitter page.

https://twitter.com/sunny_hundal/status/618156547101716480

Notice he hasnt posted the full post because it would show the problem of islamo-fascism that British Sikhs have had to deal with since 1990s he only took the last 2 paragraphs so it looks completely out of context.

Many of us know sunny hundal reads this forum because he loves to bash his so called own community and arse lick the muslim community (as he was dating a Islamo-fascist journalist woman who worked for the guardian) and he gets easily buttered up in to backing up pro-indian government propaganda and hindu punjabi brahmin extremists (especially on twitter and social media) whose community murdered over 250,000 Sikh punjabi's since 1947 he wont speak up for Sikh victims of Indian state terror because that would go against his leftist marxist mindset.

It was hilarious when a female conservative MP mentioned him in her twitter feed as a muslim guy because of the pro-muslim tweets he had then he replied to her saying "i'm from sikh background". If he was a Sikh he would tell her "I am a Sikh" but no he goes he was from a Sikh family.

So he is an atheist punjabi simpleton with little IQ, who believes the sunshines out of his backside and the universe was created out of nothing.

BTW sunny hundal is the real brother of jagraj singh (basics of sikh). At least one hundal is doing something positive for the community and a great asset for Sikhi.

Don't expect Sunny to speak any pro-Sikh views any time soon he is biased against punjabi Sikh's.

I think one of the previous posters hit the nail on the head, there is government funding that is involved so it is in the interests that these groups like Aikh Saath and individuals like Sunny Hundal try to exploit these things in order to get publicity and funding. Sunny Hundal in fact sits on the board of Aikh Saath.

Domestic abuse of Punjabi/Sikh women by Punjabi/Sikh men is by and large fuelled by alcohol.

Punjabi women and women in general have always had their female support networks, men (Punjabi men)have a lot of pressures and strains which they keep bottled up and when the inhibitions are lost when consumed by alcohol combined with some incessant nagging, they lose it.

For all the complaints by Punjabi women, there is a bigger problem of alcohol related deaths within Punjabi men which is not being addressed.

Whenever I go to the Gurdwara, and there is a funeral announcement and I see quite a few men in their 40s and 50s passing away and I look at their pictures and I think to myself , "what kind of personal hell have you been going through for you to lose your zest for life in your prime". Now I cannot claim to know the cause of their death but seeing many other Punjabi men in the same age group pass away due to alcohol - related issues you can guesstimate.

You are right, there is alot of help for punjabi sikh women and other ethnic women, however there is no help group for punjabi Sikh men and their issues. Alot of them turn to alcoholism and depression due to pressures of life and cultural expectations (look good enough to attract a beautiful wife, get married, be main breadwinner in family, get high paying job, look after parents in old age, etc). So there should be some forum or organisation to help them too.

After all equality works both ways.