All The "singhs" Are Good For.

Guest 0121Do1

What is a sausage fest?

Do you mean a gay love up?

No, I only meant there don't seem to be very many women in Middle Earth.

Peter Jackson actually had to make up female characters to put in his Hobbit movies so that the adventuring comrades wouldn't look like a bunch of benders.

No, I only meant there don't seem to be very many women in Middle Earth.

Peter Jackson actually had to make up female characters to put in his Hobbit movies so that the adventuring comrades wouldn't look like a bunch of benders.

It's true you don't see many Dwarf-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf-men. And this in turn has given rise to the belief that there are no Dwarf-women, and that Dwarves just spring out of holes in the ground! Which is, of course, ridiculous.

Yep, I did just nick Gimli's funniest line, lol.

I have always thought for many years that Sikhs make great diplomats. Ever since my time in India.

I think that when the Islamic issue really starts to heat up it will be Punjabi Sikhs that will be consulted about the answer.

I mean this is the Punjab and after all your history you are still civiised enough to do this.

It's an amazing show of restraint and intelligence.

If this was a west end show I would bet that in a few years it's going to be a massive worldwide hit: