Sikhs Converting To Islam

Guest 0121Do1

Guest Gupti

The word sikh means learner and you have to help those born in sikh/Punjabi families learn about their religion, they are the ones who should be targeted with parchaar - not the people who are already Sikhs!!.

In my opinion we need to be more welcoming towards people and help the panjabi drinking crowd learn about Sikhi too. The Sikh family and brotherhood is for everyone and people should not feel excluded. If punjabis feel excluded then they are not going to learn the gurus message.

Guest Jacfsing2

Excellent, print spiritual quotes and assume that solves all the problems in the world, good work, keep it up.

If your going to waste time on lost causes you can, but you should realize that if they weren't even trying to live a Gurmukhs life from the time they heard about Guru Sahib they most likely won't change. I never said only Amridharis deserve another chance, but the people you have wishful thinking for don't even believe Amrit is important for them. Nobody has good time to waste and expect anything from the people you are talking about except Guru Sahib himself.

This is where we fail as Sikhs because we cant decide between ourselves what constitutes a Sikh. Go to a paki kebab shop you will see hundreds of books cd's even the Koran on the counter. Its there because they know while you are waiting for your kebab and chips after a skinfull of alcohol you will look at it.

In the day time all the school kids will go in and naturally be intrigued and that is music to their inbred ears. Go into our Sikh temples and they have a "stall" yes a market stall where they are selling some CD's and other materials. All so that the committee can buy bigger cars.

Then we have the cases of these converts where they want to come back to Sikhi after been the local paki bike. Of course we welcome them back with open arms.

The pakandi singhs will say that guru ji gives forgiveness to ever one, I say unless you modernise your faith to deal with modern times, and do it dam quickly, you wont have no faith left. The days of "kara prashad de degh" solving all your issues are long over.

Even the Christian faith has modernised itself recently surely that should be a tell tale/wake up sign to us all.

This is where we fail as Sikhs because we cant decide between ourselves what constitutes a Sikh. Go to a paki kebab shop you will see hundreds of books cd's even the Koran on the counter. Its there because they know while you are waiting for your kebab and chips after a skinfull of alcohol you will look at it.

In the day time all the school kids will go in and naturally be intrigued and that is music to their inbred ears. Go into our Sikh temples and they have a "stall" yes a market stall where they are selling some CD's and other materials. All so that the committee can buy bigger cars.

Then we have the cases of these converts where they want to come back to Sikhi after been the local paki bike. Of course we welcome them back with open arms.

The pakandi singhs will say that guru ji gives forgiveness to ever one, I say unless you modernise your faith to deal with modern times, and do it dam quickly, you wont have no faith left. The days of "kara prashad de degh" solving all your issues are long over.

Even the Christian faith has modernised itself recently surely that should be a tell tale/wake up sign to us all.

what you man local paki bike im confused?

• 3 weeks later...

The keshdhari and amritdhari cultists force normal sehejdhari sikhs into the arms of moslem hellfire lovers and christian hell dwellers.

The brahim hindu priestly castists took over Sikhism by planting the cult mentality because if Sikhs were large in number they can make a nation so they made a plan to limit their size to small cult obsessed with kesh.

• 1 year later...

Does it matter who converts to whatever religion as long as chosen path helps the person to be closer to God? In life we are all given choices what's most important is a clean heart. I was born into Sikhism but I don't believe in reincarnation so this only leaves me with Judaism Christianity or Islam as a an option, I don't judge people on what they choose to follow as a path and neither should people judge others. Follow what's right for you, only people who are insecure about their faith are quick to comment on others. We live in a world where we should worry about ourselves and how will we face our creator not who converts to what faith. May God have mercy upon us all. 

I too read about Islam on internet, this is one of my favourite topic while i am free. But as much as I read, the urge to beat their so called muhammd is incredibly increasing in my mind.

today I talk to a muslim scholar and i asked him a short quick question,

what is the best religion, he said islam

i said, is it possible to go heaven if a person is 100 percent good in life but from different religions?

he said, only good muslims are allowed to go heaven, no matter how good are u, if u are not a islam follower,u cant enter heaven. I read islam in detail and i feel sorry that i used to say I respect all religions. Islam is not worth respect. Its all <banned word filter activated> , the pure stupidness., first they take advantage of quran to prove allah, then they take advantage of allah to prove quran, thats stupid. There is nothing in there. Infact there are only two religions on earth, one is islam and second in humanity. I always have wish to darshans of guru sahibs ji but today i want to see muhammad also, i wanna ask him what the hell u just did man, who the hell r u, why u made this stupid rules, i am really started to hate this muhammad.now i am doubtful that he was nothing but just a common man who just got a chance to make two three followers and then two more followers and then 10 more then millions. They say quran is allahs word, how allah waheguru can do this. Its all <banned word filter activated> the judgement day and all.everything they do is stupid except one thing they believe, God is one.

sorry for my wording but its the real truth