Sikhs Converting To Islam

Guest 0121Do1

11 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Sikh is a command , an active state of being  - LEARN/STUDY/ ABSORB/THINK, you are meant to live each moment with intent . It goes beyond  islam -blind submission  , we are supposed to listen/take instruction and think on it and bring it alive into our days hours minutes of existence.

Truth in action yes. Yet so many blindly listen and repeat without acting. As Guru Nanak said, Truth is high but higher still is Truthful living. 

There are so many lessons to be learned on this test ground of earth, and so many beautiful things to experience, so much life to embrace and enjoy. We are supposed to be Free Spirits, while being Strong. Living life on the straight and narrow path with joy, Chardi Kala because it’s all just God. 

20 hours ago, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Here's a question :

When the number of Sikhs converting to Christianity outnumbers the amount of Sikhs converting to Islam by about 1000 to One how is it that the Islam conversion problem is still 99.9% of our focus on this forum ?

because in diaspora that's where most coversions are happening but in Punjab it is mainly the christians after us , both groups of brownie point seekeres need to be countered and put in their true place , way off the relevance scale to sikhs

If our own people and our parchariks are not focusing attention on converting the muslims and christians then it shows they have been mentally enslaved to not tackle the problem.

Instead of believing in leftist anti-sikh nonsense of all faiths are equal and Sikhi doesnt teach us to convert others. We should be believing in the opposite because the opposite is gurmat and the other is manmukh. Guru Nanak Sahib ji was the first who converted hindu and muslim to the new path and others continued until the martyrdom of Guru arjun sahib ji thats when islamic rulers saw the threats to their power as more muslims were converting to sikhi. After that Sikhs were ordered to fight a violent battle for survival and Sikhs spent most of their energy on existence and after that gaining political power than spreading the spiritual deen to non-believers.

Now that we are in relatively peaceful times there is no excuse for Sikhs not to target non-believers for conversion. As you convert others you will learn about sikhi too thats one of the gifts and rewards of giving out Sikhi parchar.

4 minutes ago, genie said:

If our own people and our parchariks are not focusing attention on converting the muslims and christians then it shows they have been mentally enslaved to not tackle the problem.

Instead of believing in leftist anti-sikh nonsense of all faiths are equal and Sikhi doesnt teach us to convert others. We should be believing in the opposite because the opposite is gurmat and the other is manmukh. Guru Nanak Sahib ji was the first who converted hindu and muslim to the new path and others continued until the martyrdom of Guru arjun sahib ji thats when islamic rulers saw the threats to their power as more muslims were converting to sikhi. After that Sikhs were ordered to fight a violent battle for survival and Sikhs spent most of their energy on existence and after that gaining political power than spreading the spiritual deen to non-believers.

Now that we are in relatively peaceful times there is no excuse for Sikhs not to target non-believers for conversion. As you convert others you will learn about sikhi too thats one of the gifts and rewards of giving out Sikhi parchar.

Guru Sahiban came to free the mentally and spiritually shackled of the world by giving them the full truth in their own words  in language that is simple and not secretive... we are  failures if we do not learn and teach what we have learnt ...every sikh has to become a parchaarik about sikh values and faith, not just blindly feeding the already fed of the world , the aghiratkhans

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh
58 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

because in diaspora that's where most coversions are happening but in Punjab it is mainly the christians after us , both groups of brownie point seekeres need to be countered and put in their true place , way off the relevance scale to sikhs

What "diaspora" do you think you're an expert on ?

I America and Canada the Sikhs converting to Christianity problem outnumbers the Sikhs converting to Islam problem by at least 100 to one. You need to get out more, The world is not the UK.

4 hours ago, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

What "diaspora" do you think you're an expert on ?

I America and Canada the Sikhs converting to Christianity problem outnumbers the Sikhs converting to Islam problem by at least 100 to one. You need to get out more, The world is not the UK.

european sikhs are mostly concerned with muslim grooming and conversion /attacks , I thought sikhi in Canada was getting a boost from new local parchaar , yes I know it has a problem with freshies doing drug and prostitution rings but that sort wouldn't be likely to convert since they don't care about religion full stop. Maybe its the progeny of MODERN peeps who are that stupid .

American sikhs are few in number and mostly in sikh dominant locations , I didn't think the way american ethnics stick to ghettos they would be that close to have major influencers but knowing the scum that are floating around out there I suppose they would be eager to try anything to do beizzati of any non muslim females

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh
17 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

American sikhs are few in number and mostly in sikh dominant locations , I didn't think the way american ethnics stick to ghettos they would be that close to have major influencers but knowing the scum that are floating around out there I suppose they would be eager to try anything to do beizzati of any non muslim females

I really don't want to insult you sister but some of the things you say on this forum are so ignorant it beggars belief. Now, firstly, the American Sikh diaspora is now probably larger than the UK Sikh population. With the exception of just a handfull of Sikh enclaves, such as Flushing in New York and the valleys of northern California, the vast majority of the diaspora is spread out across the country. Once this pandemic is over and international aviation is up and running again, I really do think it would be a great idea if you could go to places such as the city of Vancouver, the city of Surrey, the city of Brampton, the city of San Jose, Sunnyvale etc and see with your own 2 eyes the plethora of 'Punjabi Churches'. They are everywhere. You can then fly back to your tiny little home in a run-down area of the UK, log on to your computer, continue your cognitive imbalance and write more stuff about 'Sikhs converting to Islam en masse.

23 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Guru Sahiban came to free the mentally and spiritually shackled of the world by giving them the full truth in their own words  in language that is simple and not secretive... we are  failures if we do not learn and teach what we have learnt ...every sikh has to become a parchaarik about sikh values and faith, not just blindly feeding the already fed of the world , the aghiratkhans

Not in a tyrannical or egoistic way. With the knowledge that everyone is where they are at spiritually according to Karam and hukam, that everything is Gods will and with the knowledge that each human is blessed with freedom of choice and is free to act and live as they wish. 

The Gurus were detached and it made no difference to them whether people took in the teachings or not, they just taught respecting others freedom to listen and app,y if they chose to.

On 5/4/2020 at 4:04 PM, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

I really don't want to insult you sister but some of the things you say on this forum are so ignorant it beggars belief. Now, firstly, the American Sikh diaspora is now probably larger than the UK Sikh population. With the exception of just a handfull of Sikh enclaves, such as Flushing in New York and the valleys of northern California, the vast majority of the diaspora is spread out across the country. Once this pandemic is over and international aviation is up and running again, I really do think it would be a great idea if you could go to places such as the city of Vancouver, the city of Surrey, the city of Brampton, the city of San Jose, Sunnyvale etc and see with your own 2 eyes the plethora of 'Punjabi Churches'. They are everywhere. You can then fly back to your tiny little home in a run-down area of the UK, log on to your computer, continue your cognitive imbalance and write more stuff about 'Sikhs converting to Islam en masse.

I know that canadian jehovah's witnesses are actively tranining in punjabi language to spread the 'word' as their deluded misnformation  training camps teach them . I'm pretty sure it is very specific in misusing gurmat terms even pangtis to show how Jesus is the true lord , I've heard the spiel going between a gursikh at a nagar kirtan and a JW gang, it was painfully stupid and clumsy attempt , maybe the non-gurbani reading 'sikhs' will believe that wallyfest  but someone who does his/her daily nitnem and knows their Guru ji's character they wouldn't fall for it.
the main sects which are doing this kind of work are Baptists and Jehovah's witnesses , the anglican's are too weak and wishy washy in their parchaar .
I've had encounters with the whole training ethos of JW back in the 1990s as there was a trainee mission boy in the student house I lived in , he was quite happy for me to read his textbook, which covered all the main faiths and supposedly armed them to encounter and tell them how their faiths are . Sikhi they had so many misconceptions about , I guess they've caught up.  Anyways. I know Jesus loves me (he loves all right) and There is only one Creator who looks after all  to whom I pray directly anything else JW bro/sis , no? OK thank you have a good day!'

Mum and Dad's flat was literally in the sight line of a massive Baptist Church and yes we had many many visits to practice our thanks  but no thanks lines when we where kids .

Census numbers seems to suggest UK US have about 700,000 sikhs and Canada 1 million  but Rab hi jaanda kionke no proper ginti anywhere