Sikhs Converting To Islam

Guest 0121Do1

Guest lSa35_200

Admin Note: No propaganda allowed here. Trolling pretending to someone else is not welcome here. Go to the islamic forum as this forum is for the propagation of sikh dharam. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Sat sri akal

*DELETED*

Admin Note: Trolls are not allowed. This is a Sikh Forum not islamic forum. Please go and sell your fake conversion stories somewhere else. Thank you

Guest Casteless Singh

It’s a shame. Parents should be teaching Sikhi. Gurduarae should be teaching Sikhi. But no one wants to invest in the next generation. We’ve been taught that we are not a preaching religion. The stuff taught is colonialised and is essentially Christianity. There’s a lot that needs to be but cannot as a result of the divisions due to caste or jathabandis. 

On 3/27/2020 at 8:07 PM, S1ngh said:

Yes some disgusting people make Islam look bad

The difference is that in the case of Islam, the religion itself is bad, but there are some people who are good despite that.

In Sikhism, the religion itself is good, but some people in it are bad.

some people who convert to Islam haven’t been targeted they just simply feel that Islam is what welcomes them and sets them free.

Right. Set free to rape the women of people you vanquished, to levy jizya on non-Muslims until they feel humiliated (quote for the Koran).

I hope you know Islam means peace

It means "submission". Submission to Holy God would be one thing, but submission to a religion that encourages violence towards non-Muslims is a bad thing.

On 7/13/2015 at 1:58 PM, Guest 0121Do1 said:Here in the UK, there have been cases where British born non practicing Sikhs have taken the shahada and become practicing Muslims i.e. turned from their parent's religion Sikhi, to Islam.

I've noted that in this cases, Gursikhs and Amritdharis find out about the person or are approached by the person's family and turn up to the newly converted person's house to make them see sense / see the light.

But this response is reactive rather than pro-active. Person's converted now, heart, mind and soul, bit late for the Singhs to be turning up to the person's house to start their parchaar and try to convince them to turn back to Sikhi (when they were never in it in the first place)

Shouldn't we be reaching these potentially vulnerable and impressionable people before they even take their first step away from Sikhi so to speak, rather than having no involvement in their lives, until they convert, at which point it's time to turn up lol?

Might I suggest GurSikhs step out of their comfort zones and exclusive 'amritdhari-only' social circles, get their hands dirty and reach these people before their targeted, influenced by outside sources, and future generations are lost.

Sikh means student not religion. Truth has existed since the beginning of time and beyond and the Gurus taught us the uncorrupted version of it, and taught it in depth. 

On 11/1/2016 at 9:01 PM, Guest N Kaur said:

Does it matter who converts to whatever religion as long as chosen path helps the person to be closer to God? In life we are all given choices what's most important is a clean heart. I was born into Sikhism but I don't believe in reincarnation so this only leaves me with Judaism Christianity or Islam as a an option, I don't judge people on what they choose to follow as a path and neither should people judge others. Follow what's right for you, only people who are insecure about their faith are quick to comment on others. We live in a world where we should worry about ourselves and how will we face our creator not who converts to what faith. May God have mercy upon us all. 

here's a clue judaism and christianity actually believe in reincarnation as they talk about prophets being reborn  including john the baptist and Jesus himself being reborn prophets.  'Dil saaf hona chahida ' is a Gurdas Maan lyric not an ultimate truth of how to live this life properly . It does matter where you go for guidance 'hindu aana turku kaana '  . you never learnt about sikhi and yet you are quick to judge it as not relevant. you do realise that ALL of the other faiths actively speak out against women , treat them as undeserving of rights even to the extent of a spiritual life outside the control of their families/husband, deserving of corporal and even capital punishment for refusing the will of their husbands ?  I am sad to see you honestly believe life is a one and done and then you are commited to hell/heaven forever - that makes Waheguru ji out to be a tyrant which I find hard to reconcile with  the Creator who cares for all even those who deny His existence.  Waheguru ji created us all and loves us equally and yet you have PEOPLE claiming that they are the only chosen people , honestly how backward can you be to claim such nonsense that you know the will of Waheguru ji ?

Muslims claim that the life of Mohammed is worth copying as he is the messenger of Allah but honestly does mean they believe being a rapist, unfaithful to your wedded wife/s , pandering to own paedophilic tendencies, murdering innocents and enslaving the wives and children of others  is the image of GODLY MANHOOD?

Here's the thing , a follower of the 'true path' of each faith should make the person in Waheguru ji's image i.e. full of

qualities of Akal Purakh , nirvair, nirbhau  - none of those faiths induce such qualities  in fact they actively set you up to hate , to be scared of 'others'

12 hours ago, Sat1 said:

Sikh means student not religion. Truth has existed since the beginning of time and beyond and the Gurus taught us the uncorrupted version of it, and taught it in depth. 

Sikh is a command , an active state of being  - LEARN/STUDY/ ABSORB/THINK, you are meant to live each moment with intent . It goes beyond  islam -blind submission  , we are supposed to listen/take instruction and think on it and bring it alive into our days hours minutes of existence.

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Here's a question :

When the number of Sikhs converting to Christianity outnumbers the amount of Sikhs converting to Islam by about 1000 to One how is it that the Islam conversion problem is still 99.9% of our focus on this forum ?