Suicide !

Guest looser

Guest looser

Sat Sri Akal Ji

I am 26 , I was a good sikh and naam rasiya singh once in my life. I loved my lords name so much, i felt my god very close and ang sang.

Now

I am loud, i easily get angry on anyone and start shouting for just little things. I feel really very bad and guilty after incidents but i can not change my anger to sweetness. Even my father has told me many many times about my anger and loudness. My family thinks i am Useless and i do think so

I am well educated, skilled mechanic, amrit dhari, but i feel unexplainable. I dont want to live anymore.

Main apne Guru da ve nahi ho skya , te na hi meri family da.

Dhobi da <banned word filter activated> na ghar da na ghast da.

Sat Sri Akal Ji

I am 26 , I was a good sikh and naam rasiya singh once in my life. I loved my lords name so much, i felt my god very close and ang sang.

Now

I am loud, i easily get angry on anyone and start shouting for just little things. I feel really very bad and guilty after incidents but i can not change my anger to sweetness. Even my father has told me many many times about my anger and loudness. My family thinks i am Useless and i do think so

I am well educated, skilled mechanic, amrit dhari, but i feel unexplainable. I dont want to live anymore.

Main apne Guru da ve nahi ho skya , te na hi meri family da.

Dhobi da <banned word filter activated> na ghar da na ghast da.

You are what you think you are and when one keeps telling himself stuff over and over you become that. This is the formula for physical experience , given by Whaeguru to its creation. So use your creative power for good. Snap out of it you are part of the Almighty and we all know Whaeguru is opposite of all the negativity. Stop all the mind chatter observe your thoughts, don't pay much attention to them its a passing parade, its not your real self.

Guest 0121Do1

Get away from your social circles, family, work etc. anything which is triggering your negative thoughts and behavior.

Go spend a long time immersed in Guru Ji's Sikhi - example, go live with the Singhs at Damdami Taksal, Nanaksar Jagrao, Harianbela etc. they're sweet words and ways will have a effect on you internally for the better.

Guaranteed you will feel more in bliss having blessed sangat.

Other ways could be to channel and vent the anger i.e. take up martial arts, boxing etc.

Contact Sikh helpline.

Also.

Take up your day constantly listening to simran katha kirtan

Every second simran katha or kirtan should be playing

Spend your time going to the Gurudwara and doin ALOT of seva.

Do ardas for chardi kala

Please reply with what questions you have. And if you need links

My humble suggestion

Hang out in Gurdwara a lot and submit to Guruji and ask sincerely for guidance

Be positive and do not entertain negative thoughts always be positive. Believe in Waheguru Ji and Guru Ji and believe no matter what it will be ok.

Disclaimer: I'm no Sikh scholar and this advice is based on my personal experience. Hope it helps.