What Are Your Troubles In Life?

TheLion

You know a girl waits for so long to get a life partner till her marriage she keeps all her secrets her ambitions her dreams to herself thinking about the day when she ll gt married she will share her life.but marriages now a days turn into nightmares.I need advice how to live a married life what rules and regulations we should follow bcz if we go by people everybody will advice in a biased manner.but what should be there actually no body will tell.

Thanks TheLion for your reply,I have tried a lot to talk to my husband but he is not ready to listen.We have some misunderstanding but he is not ready to talk about it..I dont want to lose this relation but i think instead of trying to make him understand i should seek help from God.but it s really very tough when someone you love treats you as a culprit when you are not.my day begins with proving myself innocent nd ends in the same way but my husband is not ready to understand.he is providing me everything but he dont take my services..trust me this is the biggest punishment when your husband doesnt eat food cooked by you when your husband doesnt need you.i am so troubled i wish i could talk to Babaji and seek His help.i really want to talk to Babaji..i am not able to understand and find a solution to this problem.i am ruining my life my future because whole day i am thinking about the solution to make my husband love me but day by day he is turning against me.ì need courage .i will try to do simran nd seek Babaji's help

You know a girl waits for so long to get a life partner till her marriage she keeps all her secrets her ambitions her dreams to herself thinking about the day when she ll gt married she will share her life.but marriages now a days turn into nightmares.I need advice how to live a married life what rules and regulations we should follow bcz if we go by people everybody will advice in a biased manner.but what should be there actually no body will tell.

Hey and no problem I'm happy to talk to you about it,

It seems to me that you've done everything you can to try and change the way the marriage is working out but it's not working. You need to think about YOUR future, not your husbands right now because it seems to me he is being very neglectful to you for no reason. If you feel you need to leave then I think that's something you need to think about, but I'm not saying it's something you definitely should do. You need to love Waheguru and pray to him as much as you can. Wash your hands and sit in a crossed leg position on the floor, cover your hair with a piece of clothing put your hands together and just concentrate on the name Waheguru, keep saying it and don't think about anything else, forget your worries, forget your anxiety whilst you're praying. After it you should feel much more relaxed and less stressed out. Waheguru will help you as long as you seek out to grow a connection with Waheguru. If you have a dream that you feel you need to go out and try to achieve, I think you should do it, everyone deserves a chance to fulfill their ambitions and you'll regret it if you don't when you're older, the years will have gone by with your husband neglecting you unless he changes his ways in that time. You need to find out why he's neglecting you and work on it from there but it if he doesn't help you, ask God for help, ask him everyday and one day he will. There are no certain rules and regulations to a marriage, other than to stay faithful to your partner etc. Every marriage works differently and it all depends on a love that one another should share. Try and stay with your own family for a while away from him if you have to until you figure things out. Don't worry about what other people say because you need to make sure you're happy in your life, it's YOUR life and other people shouldn't dictate it.

If you need to say anything just reply,

Peace

Running out of situation is not whatour religion teaches us..i have gone through the other posts in this site ,and I have realised the only solution to all our problems is to talk to God to do simran but then we cant turn into saint in one day aftr all we are humans and these things do shake us.so for now I am going to start path to seek God's help.all i need is constant motivation.thanks for listening to our problems.U are doing a great job.

Running out of situation is not whatour religion teaches us..i have gone through the other posts in this site ,and I have realised the only solution to all our problems is to talk to God to do simran but then we cant turn into saint in one day aftr all we are humans and these things do shake us.so for now I am going to start path to seek God's help.all i need is constant motivation.thanks for listening to our problems.U are doing a great job.

I'm glad to hear you're going to try and strengthen your connection with God, I hope it works out for you and thank you

Peace