Which Is A Better Job For A Spiritual Lifestyle?

That does count as them taking part of it because that is the way to connect to god, and you said that they don't need to do that but everyone regardless if they have recieved nirvan will continue to go bhagti. Saying 'doesn't need to' and then you say they will do simran actively, a person who has reached such an high avastha willingly will never let their buddhi go astray from Sri Vaheguru, so how does that not count of 'doesn't need to speak waheguru 24.7'??

No, do you not get what I said? A true Gursikh will always be doing simran even when their not saying "Waheguru,Waheguru" 24/7. They enter such a state their constantly doing it, I never said they shouldn't sit down and do the actual simran, they do that anyways. There's not a single person who would sit there and spend all day,every day actively doing it with their mouths. Their minds are already doing that for them.

You are fixated on one word;singing. There is no need to read Gurbani, if you are going to get fixated on one word and belittle Gurbani by not spending time to contemplate over it f

In your first post to me you called me a pandit by using a Gurbani tuk. Now all of a sudden you have become sensitive? Give me a break you are a person who seeks opportunity to run when the questions get tough. I thought you were brave enough to face the truth, but like many here; you are a coward.

Akalifauj I have said previously that I am on a busy schedule and I would be disengaging with discussions. I also said that I had already answered all your questions and that I would like you to go back and read my posts properly because your saying things that I have never said.

The perfect example of you not reading properly, is in regards to the very same gurbani tuk that you have referred to. I said that you cannot take singing to mean literal singing and that 24 hours doesn't mean literal 24 hours physical praying but rather it is about spiritually being like that in the unconsciousness. Then you write back that I should not take it as literal singing when that was what I had already said to you!

There are many more examples of you doing this but I do not have time to go through them all. I actually don't think your doing it deliberately which is why I asked you if you are from India. That is because I genuinely wonder if its a communication issue especially as I never heard some of the phrases you've used such as 'go and take your yard stick'. I eventually realised you must mean 'danda' and I think speaking like that is common in India.

I would also like to add that I have never called you 'a pandit' but you have called me a number of things like being 'a part time sikh', 'coward', 'sensitive'. It is not about 'winning' and just because someone stops replying it does not mean you have 'won' or that they are a 'coward'. People stop responding for a variety of reasons - in my case I have a busy schedule and do not have time for continuing discussions. I also feel that you don't understand posts properly and don'tt see it effective use of my time to repeat myself. I do wonder if thats because of the communication issue that I've already referred to.

If you have questions please open them up to the sangat. Please do not direct further questions to me because I have not time to read or reply. If you are interested in learning and not 'winning' then open up the questions to the rest of the sangat and ask for their viewpoints. All I wanted to say was that every Sikh should strive to be the best and not view jobs as being 'anti-sikh'. I feel I have done my part strongly in explaining that and will be disengaging now. Thank you.

I'm sure there are people who do take part in doing simran 24/7 :) Or well, I know there are people who do simran for 22/7. Saying Vaheguru outloud and thinking of it is the same thing anyways, so yes there are people who praise Sri Vaheguru 24/7.

You do simran with your mind anyways, not with your mouth. It's futile if your mind is concentrating on what's for dinner while saying Waheguru

Well, only to such circumstances where you cannot multitask with your mouth it is necessary to do jaap within in. Other than that, even whispering it to yourself would be preferred.

You do simran with your mind, Gurbani even says that, you do Jap within 24/7, not when "you can't do it with your mouth". How would even those who can't speak do it, they do it with your mind.

You're not going to get anywhere if you're mind is off on a tangent. Guru Nanak even said Conquer the mind, conquer the world. Some sikhs sit in absolute silence when meditating but their minds are constantly chanting waheguru. You do simran with your mind, not your tongue. Yes you should recite bani, but your mind is actual obstacle stopping your journey to god.