The Universal Khalsa

Does one have to be a Sikh to join the Khalsa? I can imagine "Mohammad Singh" or "Mata Teresa Kaur"... When the Khalsa takes rule and ushers in Satya Yuga, Guru Nanak says that there will be one religion - the Khalsa (in Rajnama and Karninama). Sikhs have respect for all faiths, and I feel that the Khalsa isn't just beyond caste, color, gender, or sexual oreintation, but is also beyond religion.

The Khalsa is a thin path to follow of righteousness and being a sant-sipahi (warrior-saint), but it isn't restricted to Sikhs.

What do you the Khalsa Panth yourselves think?

Hilarious.

What I truly find hilarious, is that you have the need to comment on this question, when deep within your heart you didn't understand the answer, and only know the answer off of the surface of your intelect.

How can I tell? In amrit we give our head to Guru Sahib and take it seriously to walk in the way of his will. If you are such an embodiment of wisdom, you'd live in guru sahib's will. But criticizing me for having a stupid question and mocking me I'm that way is not gurmat. A true sikhv would answer the freaking question...not pride himself over more knowledge than a sikh brother. Stop trying to surpass me and surpass yourself.

Bhagat Singh

calm down ....Khalsa have to give their head to Guru ji, partake amrit and ONLY follow GURU Granth Sahib ji and keep the rehit of Guru ji to be considered as such, no Mohammeddan will agree to that . however yes it is true that all will become Sikhs of Akal Purakh if they truly act on advice of Guru ji so you have got it back to front all are sikhs but only the ones who take amrit and keep rehit is Khalsa.

Thanks that makes sense. I should have thought about it more. Lol I was just being stupid 'ol me again.

May Guru Sahib Ji's blessing enter your house,

Bhagat

Thanks that makes sense. I should have thought about it more. Lol I was just being stupid 'ol me again.

May Guru Sahib Ji's blessing enter your house,

Bhagat

I thought about what I said and I was incomplete , yes you can be struck by kirpa whilst in another faith and decide to dedicate yourself mind, body and soul to Guru ji just as the spy of Aurangzeb who witnessed the events of vaisakhi 1699 and became Ajmer Singh or Bhai Rama SIngh ji who came from a Hindu background but again they would leave their past live wholly and be reborn in the house of Dasmesh Pita. Thanks for your wishes , I pray for Waheguru ji's apaar kirpa on all Sikhs to become part of hIs Ladli Fauj