Quran (By Allah, Jibril, Or Muhammad)

Can't tell you about the wider Sikh perspective, but I can, as a Sikh, inform you of my personal opinion.

They're lies. All lies. Or the figments of Muhammad's epileptic hallucinations. If the Koran really was the word of Allah ad verbatim, then our Guru Sahibaan would be little better than frauds, considering that Allah explicitly states that Muhammad is the last of the messengers. There is no room for Gursikhi in this worldview.

Yeah, I can agree with that. The Quran does have many amazing scientific facts in it that weren't discovered until many hundreds of years later...but through sidhs this can be obtained. The Quran does contradict itself though, and the Hadith had many scientific fallacies, whereas the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji contains scientific dacts and no fallacies, but Sikhs don't dwell on those facts miraculously written by the gurus because that's not from where bpur faith is based.

On that point I agree with you, brother. Analyse and criticise if necessary, but don't stoop to their level, which is to denigrate, mock, and belittle anything that isn't Islam.

Not all Muslims are like that. Many are not. Some say Muhammad was like that, and again, some say he was not. There's no need to dwell on this point and judge an entire group.