Quran (By Allah, Jibril, Or Muhammad)

Bro it was obviously Muhammad. Ask yourself why would Allah appoint a pedophile?

And we need u to help free people from slavery to his fake religion.

And the best way to do that is using the following facts and video's compiled by ex-Muslims.

How the heck can peeps even be doing Dawah when Islam + the Quran are so blatantly exposed as totally false!

Does anybody in the real world believe what a slaveowning pedophile claims God told him!

How can selling innocent children into Slavery or raping female slaves like Islam allows be the laws of God.

We need to defeat Islam by spreading knowledge of what it stands for in order to free people from slavery to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTeAB4l0KCM

Facts prove that the pedophile slaveowner and terrorist called Prophet Muhammad was:

a narcissist

a misogynist

a rapist

a pedophile

a lecher

a torturer

a mass murderer

a cult leader

an assassin

a terrorist

a looter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj24Oz1MuCE

MUHAMMAD'S SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH PAGANISM AND IDOLATRY

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH VIOLENCE

MUHAMMAD'S SCIENTIFIC PROBLEMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz_c53O3-Hk

MUHAMMAD'S EVIDENTIAL PROBLEMS

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH WOMEN

MUHAMMAD'S THEOLOGICAL PROBLEMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbD2BZZsMbY

Guest Jacfsing2

@ShiekhYoBooty, why do you always have to post a bunch of articles whenever someone talks about Islam: I'm sure everyone already knows the truth about Muhammad, it's just basic knowledge which is constantly repeated.

@ShiekhYoBooty, why do you always have to post a bunch of articles whenever someone talks about Islam: I'm sure everyone already knows the truth about Muhammad, it's just basic knowledge which is constantly repeated.

This tbh.

He just copies and pastes it into every islam thread.

We've all seen it

Bro it was obviously Muhammad. Ask yourself why would Allah appoint a pedophile?

And we need u to help free people from slavery to his fake religion.

And the best way to do that is using the following facts and video's compiled by ex-Muslims.

How the heck can peeps even be doing Dawah when Islam + the Quran are so blatantly exposed as totally false!

Does anybody in the real world believe what a slaveowning pedophile claims God told him!

How can selling innocent children into Slavery or raping female slaves like Islam allows be the laws of God.

We need to defeat Islam by spreading knowledge of what it stands for in order to free people from slavery to it.

I'm not saying that it was Allah/Waheguru who wrote the Quran (and narrated to Jibril who narrated it to Muhammad), but we have to look at this rationally. Humans are susceptible to wanting plot twists and interesting plots in general, why else do we watch television? I think we just want a conspiracy-theory-type-thing to be true, that Muhammad was evil.

So lets put Muhammd on trial. The Hadiths are not 100% trustworthy. In the court of the law it would not be considered good proof. When the Quran says to beat your wife if she is disobedient, if translated by good scholars, it says to lightly beat her as a last resort.

According to a Hadith (which is just about as trustworthy as Janamsakhi Bhai Bala), Muhammad and Abu Bakr at different points in time hit Muhammad's wife Aisha in the chest and it hurt her. She was at least over age 9 and had breasts growing which have many pain recepters as do male genitalS. He had sex with her at age 9 because she already was creating eggs and in 7th century Saudi Arabia, girls were known to mature faster than today.

Maybe you think Muhammad was bad, but don't try to "save" all of the Muslims and leave them with shitty impressions of Sikhs. The extremist ones that you should be worried about are dangerous and never will change from their foolishness probably as hard as you may try. Many are very righteous as the Quran says to be. Sheikh Farid Ji was a Sufi Saint and his writings are in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as are Bhagat Kabir Ji's (who has a Muslim name and whose adoptive parents were Muslims). Guru Hargovind built a mosque and the gurus had many Muslim followers who thought of then as Sufi saints.

So do be respectful. There is no need not to be.

Blessing to you all,

Bhagat Singh

I believe quite the opposite. We shouldn't be too eager to disrespect individual Muslims. However I don't believe I'm under an obligation to dignify any ideology or any set of ideas, particularly one which contends that I'm a hell-bound heathen and originates from as shaky and deplorable a character as the Prophet Muhammad.

Muhammad in many Hadiths and the Quran (possibly authored by him) state that it is simply believing in one God that makes you go to Heaven. That's why the first kalma and the shahada of Islam states: "La ilaha illallah" (There is no God, but the one God, Allah), which is equivalent to "Ik Oankaar".

@jacfsing2 bro + thugger bro. true that u knew that muhammad was a pedophile slaveowner.

but not everybody does and the more people that stumble on to the reality of what muhammad was about the better.

@ wbs bro true bro that like u said Muhammad aged 54 had sex with a child called Aisha when she was only 9

but why should a pedophile like Muhammad be respected or anybody care about his fake religion?

this same dude Prophet Muhammad sold innocent children into slavery + the Quran says raping female slaves is ok.

Sufi's are non-Muslims who believe in one God but reject the life example Prophet Muhammad.

Normal people reject Muhammad due to his pedophilia, slave trading, genocides, rape of female non-Muslims etc.

"La ilaha illallah" (There is no God, but the one God, Allah)

Yeah, except you're leaving off the bit at the end: Muhammad Rasul Allah. As well as faith in Allah, all believing men and women must consider Muhammad to be his representative.

When the Quran says to beat your wife if she is disobedient, if translated by good scholars, it says to lightly beat her as a last resort.

And that is better why, exactly? Muslims applaud Muhammad for the weirdest reasons: "Before Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) you could take as many wives as you wanted, but he came along and reduced it to four wives maximum!" ...Well done Muhammad?

It's absurd. It would be like Guru Nanak Dev banning all obeisance to the caste system, except on Tuesdays. Our Guru Sahibaan toppled and destroyed the evil practices replete throughout Indian society - sexism, casteism, priestly corruption. Muhammad by comparison didn't really introduce any meaningful societal changes at all, he actually conformed to all the standards of his time, even those as revolting as child-rape.