Sign in to follow this  
wahegurubhagatsingh

Quran (By Allah, Jibril, Or Muhammad)

The story says that the angel Jibril (Gabriel) dictated the Quran to Muhammad from the mouth of Allah. What is the Sikh perspective of this? Is the Quran written by Allah (Waheguru), Jibril, or Muhammad?

Can't tell you about the wider Sikh perspective, but I can, as a Sikh, inform you of my personal opinion.

They're lies. All lies. Or the figments of Muhammad's epileptic hallucinations. If the Koran really was the word of Allah ad verbatim, then our Guru Sahibaan would be little better than frauds, considering that Allah explicitly states that Muhammad is the last of the messengers. There is no room for Gursikhi in this worldview.

Yeah, I can agree with that. The Quran does have many amazing scientific facts in it that weren't discovered until many hundreds of years later...but through sidhs this can be obtained. The Quran does contradict itself though, and the Hadith had many scientific fallacies, whereas the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji contains scientific dacts and no fallacies, but Sikhs don't dwell on those facts miraculously written by the gurus because that's not from where bpur faith is based.

The Quran does have many amazing scientific facts in it that weren't discovered until many hundreds of years later...

What amazing scientific facts are these?

Please name them.

Even still, Muslims are to be respected highly as our brothers and sisters.

Respect is earned through deeds and conduct, not haphazardly assigned for any old reason.

• Like 4

I mean we shouldn't disrespect the Muslim religion.

On that point I agree with you, brother. Analyse and criticise if necessary, but don't stoop to their level, which is to denigrate, mock, and belittle anything that isn't Islam.

• Like 2

On that point I agree with you, brother. Analyse and criticise if necessary, but don't stoop to their level, which is to denigrate, mock, and belittle anything that isn't Islam.

Not all Muslims are like that. Many are not. Some say Muhammad was like that, and again, some say he was not. There's no need to dwell on this point and judge an entire group.

• Like 1

Not all Muslims are like that. Many are not. Some say Muhammad was like that, and again, some say he was not. There's no need to dwell on this point and judge an entire group.

I've made my point. There's nothing more I can contribute to this discussion.

Bro it was obviously Muhammad. Ask yourself why would Allah appoint a pedophile?

And we need u to help free people from slavery to his fake religion.

And the best way to do that is using the following facts and video's compiled by ex-Muslims.

How the heck can peeps even be doing Dawah when Islam + the Quran are so blatantly exposed as totally false!

Does anybody in the real world believe what a slaveowning pedophile claims God told him!

How can selling innocent children into Slavery or raping female slaves like Islam allows be the laws of God.

We need to defeat Islam by spreading knowledge of what it stands for in order to free people from slavery to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTeAB4l0KCM

Facts prove that the pedophile slaveowner and terrorist called Prophet Muhammad was:

a narcissist

a misogynist

a rapist

a pedophile

a lecher

a torturer

a mass murderer

a cult leader

an assassin

a terrorist

a looter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj24Oz1MuCE

MUHAMMAD'S SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH PAGANISM AND IDOLATRY

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH VIOLENCE

MUHAMMAD'S SCIENTIFIC PROBLEMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz_c53O3-Hk

MUHAMMAD'S EVIDENTIAL PROBLEMS

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH WOMEN

MUHAMMAD'S THEOLOGICAL PROBLEMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbD2BZZsMbY

I mean we shouldn't disrespect the Muslim religion.

I believe quite the opposite. We shouldn't be too eager to disrespect individual Muslims. However I don't believe I'm under an obligation to dignify any ideology or any set of ideas, particularly one which contends that I'm a hell-bound heathen and originates from as shaky and deplorable a character as the Prophet Muhammad.

• Like 3

Guest Jacfsing2

@ShiekhYoBooty, why do you always have to post a bunch of articles whenever someone talks about Islam: I'm sure everyone already knows the truth about Muhammad, it's just basic knowledge which is constantly repeated.