Willenhall Temple Parking Issue

Dr_c

r u a turban sikh?

The committee there is no different to any other place ie corrupt.

The family involved are also Turban Sikhs yet the person trying to park wasn't and he was told that he could not park as he wasn't a sikh.

These blue turban people that carry the spears and wear long swords have taken over there. So no doubt there will be a demise of this temple as well very shortly.

r u a turban sikh?

The committee there is no different to any other place ie corrupt.

The family involved are also Turban Sikhs yet the person trying to park wasn't and he was told that he could not park as he wasn't a sikh.

These blue turban people that carry the spears and wear long swords have taken over there. So no doubt there will be a demise of this temple as well very shortly.

No ji I do not wear a dastaar. I wore a chunni and the person with me had no dastaar. I have only been to this gurdwara once and had no issues, so I cannot comment on the gurdwara itself ji. Do u mean the gurdwara, as you keep writing temple so it's confusing? I have given my solution as that is what I feel would be the most appropiate thing to do.

Looks like a very simple case of misunderstanding. drc brother, you thought the worst case scenario which is remotely possible in our community. Try to see sikhs with spears or kirpans or turban as your brothers rather than holding negativity against them.