Willenhall Temple Parking Issue

Dr_c

Dr c sangat are usually refused entry if both car parks are full. Opposite car park 2 are shops therefore the singh refused entry on that basis (I assume). Who are you to call the singh a pakhandi? When's the last time you stood in the heat whilst serving the sangat?

Mr G Singh come out ask me who am I to call the Singh a pakandi I assume you are one more from his clan.

Funny how straight after refusing entry he let in three other cars and when he was asked about this his reply was "he is one of our Sikhs" now YOU Mr G Singh personally tell me what that means!! Let us all hear your wise words of wisdom!!.

Before you go off on one and accuse me of all sorts. Its people like you! who have brought our SIkhi down that's a fact.

When did you last do seva in the heat come on tell us all what a hero you are!!

I probably do more seva and dasvandh in a week then people like you do in a year. The big difference between me and you is that I don’t feel the need to advertise the fact you obviously do, no doubt to justify to yourself.

There are two types of Sikhs in this world now the Akali Singh’s and the Shakali Singh’s. Regretabbly the days of the true warrior Sikh have long gone.

Akali - has understating and comprehension about the faith and is in tune with that he is required to do to be a good upstanding Sikh and tries his best to do so. However he does not have the physical attributes to identify him as a Sikh to Joe public.

Shakali – has turban and kirpan and all the other attirubutes that identify him to Joe public as a Sikh, however he has no comprehension of what is required to be a good upstanding Sikh. He is lost in the myth that because he bears all the physical attributes of a Sikh he is more supreme to those who don’t. These are the types that very quickly go into defence mode and start taking of other Singhs dastars in gurdwaras. You been from Wolverhampton will know all about the recent events at Sedgley Street.

I don’t think much debate is required to ascertain what category of sikh you fall into!

Looks like a very simple case of misunderstanding. drc brother, you thought the worst case scenario which is remotely possible in our community. Try to see sikhs with spears or kirpans or turban as your brothers rather than holding negativity against them.

I do see them as my brothers its a pitiful shame that they don't see it the same way. Thank you for such a polite and diplomatic response.

Dr c no I am not part of his clan i don't even know the singhs name. I have brought sikhi down??? You care to explain???? Note both car parks usually get filled when there is a wedding on a Sunday. I cannot comment why you or whoever was refused. I myself have been refused entry in the past its no big deal. Regarding my seva that's between me and waheguru also I am not a hero I am trying to be a better gursikh.

Mr G singh come out ask me who am i to call the singh a pakandi i assume you are one more from his clan. Funny how straight after refusing entry he let in three other cars and when he was asked about this his reply was "he is one of our sikhs" now you tell me what that means!! before you go off on one and accuse me of all sorts. Its people like you! who have brought our SIkhi down that's a fact.

When did you last do seva in the heat come on tell us all what a hero you are!!

I do see them as my brothers its a pitiful shame that they dont see it the same way.

Calm down man. Take out your frustration somewhere else.

Dr c no I am not part of his clan i don't even know the singhs name. I have brought sikhi down??? You care to explain???? Note both car parks usually get filled when there is a wedding on a Sunday. I cannot comment why you or whoever was refused. I myself have been refused entry in the past its no big deal. Regarding my seva that's between me and waheguru also I am not a hero I am trying to be a better gursikh.

Funny how straight after refusing entry he let in three other cars and when he was asked about this his reply was "he is one of our Sikhs" now YOU Mr G Singh personally tell me what that means!! Let us all hear your wise words of wisdom!!.

Answer this one for me then !!

Dr c I do not agree with what happened at Sedgley street. I have no involvement in committee's. Waheguru can tell me what type of sikh I am. Also if you do seva and donate then I cam only say well done to you. I have never ever mentioned that I do lots of seva or donate dasvand not sure why this is being mentioned.

Up till now i have zero involvement in committees myself. However i shall be challenging these at Willenhall now.

You were questioning my seva that is why i asked you to justify yours just in case your shallow memory eludes you and i quote " When's the last time you stood in the heat whilst serving the sangat? "