Laughter The Best Medicine

9 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Don’t understand this one 

There's a Slav (Eastern European) stereotype of them squatting on their haunches when they're together in groups rather than standing upright or sitting on chairs. The joke is that even their police default to that position when interacting with their fellow Slav.

Cover_3.jpg?itok=_S18ng-e&timestamp=1513

35 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

There's a Slav (Eastern European) stereotype of them squatting on their haunches when they're together in groups rather than standing upright or sitting on chairs. The joke is that even their police default to that position when interacting with their fellow Slav.

Cover_3.jpg?itok=_S18ng-e&timestamp=1513

it's more healthy than sitting on a chair as it keeps body limber unlike chair sitting which tightens the lower power core of the body. Its the natural default for our bodies.

33 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

it's more healthy than sitting on a chair as it keeps body limber unlike chair sitting which tightens the lower power core of the body. Its the natural default for our bodies.

Yes, apne back home use it as a signifier of physical fitness. When I was very young I was a little chubby, and I couldn't sit on my haunches. I'd end up toppling backwards after a few seconds, lol. But as I grew older and got into fitness I'm able to sit like this. 

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

Japanese sit like this when they can't sit seiza. You'll see dozens of workers all squatted drinkin tea and smokin. 

3 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Don’t understand this one 

That's how Eastern Europeans sit lol. We have a lot living around here and they buy alcohol from the local shops and then go around the corner and squat like that in a circle lol    

They nice people though.