Sikhi Pantheistic ?

20 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Do pantheists think that God is limited to the Universe, or that the Universe made by God, from God, is a minor creation of an indescribable self-existant One far beyond that?

Pan = Earth

Theism = belief in God

Pantheism = God is the earth, universe and not anything above (so basically nature); and Sikhi is against that

Panentheism = God is in but also above creation as said in my post above

2 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Panentheism  is the belief that the divine pervades and interpenetrates every part of the universe and also extends beyond time and space.

Not to be confused with Pantheism, two different concepts.

Lots of new concepts for me in this thread.  I always thought Pantheist referred believers in the Greek Pantheon. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheism

Wikipedia has it's own idea barely referencing that. 

• 1 month later...

Actually the more I read - I doubt if you can "classify" Sikhism in any one group or bucket. It has elements across such groupings - the true hallmark of a belief system that transcends the understanding of humans - I am constantly amazed at the outpouring of description in the Jaap - one of the best forms I have seen - by one of the greatest poets the world has seen... 

Sikhi shows different layers as per your understanding

The shallowest one is "monotheism" , go deeper yet, you find "pantheism", just go a little deeper and you find "panentheism" , go at the deepest and you find pure "monism" (nothing exists except the ONE)