Is The Concept Of Miri/piri Being Overlooked In Our Society Today?

Kira

While I do that, why don't you try the same with athiests, we will see how far you will get, they won't even care what you'd say even if they're humans.

It's you preaching jungle life not me.

also take some jaal from Sri Ganga devi too with you and some sweets for your elephant God too.

Yeah, and just by him reading that he was finished. What are you expecting in prayers? If you think you are so strong isn't that associated with ahankar? I can't do anything, Sri Vaheguru does everything for us, we can't do anything ourselves when it comes to mukhti and protection via phat.

Are you really going to compare a Political Stance to the turmoils of the Mughal-Sikh conflict? If Aurangzeb had been infront of Guru Sahib and attacked him, Guru Sahib wouldn't have sat down and took out a pen and gone "wait just a minute there" . He would have taken his blade and cut him down.

By that logic every evil thing I did was just waheguru's fault as you can't do anything, everything that is done is done by Waheguru. Whoops i murdered someone, that's ok Waheguru did it not me, as a result none of my good deeds make any difference. BUT OH WAIT Gurbani says ther all taken into account, so wait you tell me. Do you see the flaw in that lol. You read Japji sahib, you recite Karmi Apo Apni ki Nari ki dhoor. You can't blame any action or goings on here on Waheguru as everything that happens is accordance to his will but we're consciously making the choices for ourselves. I'm hardly referring to Mukhti or even anything remotely like that. If you're sikh you go to a doctor, if someone attacks you, you fight back rather than getting down and starting a prayer. You thank Waheguru for the strength to combat it, you don't ask him to do it for you when you're hardly helpless.

t. Do you know what a kavach even is? *waits for you to google it*

. All Gurbani is protection, one prayer doesn't magically grant it more than others. I didn't need to google that as I was aware of the "Kavach" bani. Anyone who thinks a certain bani will invoke a magic shield to protect them is deluding themselves. Any Bani can do that.

Sarcasm isn't a smart move, that's all you say when you don't know what to say xD

You still don't bother addressing the point because you have nothing to say about it. You see me pointing out the absurdness in your posts with sarcasm and you instantly assume im not making a point with it. You're logic is flawed and Gurbani even says that. But you're far too vain to even admit that. My sarcasm contains a point, if you can't understand that then its hardly my fault. Sarcasm is a means to express how ridiculous someone's point it. And yes I am mocking it. It's a simple enough concept, im sure you can keep up with it.

LOL gone age, yeah okay, look at those countless animals who go to mandir for example and bow down in the temple to the idol.

I guess that means we should all go and bow before idols now :( . Since you don't like science or anything this might help educate you,

That itself is hardly a feat worth getting impressed over since animals have been trained to sniff out bombs, take messages or in some cases even talk and mimic humans.

Let people say what they want, if we go divani in dharam and people call us nuts I'm not going to correct anyone, since they will find it out one day. No need to anounce to the world what you are lol, let them say what they want and focus on your bhagti that shaheeds protected for us.

They died so you could call yourself a Sikh and not be afraid of having your head ripped off. You're ashamed of that if you don't even bother correcting them. Sure let's let people call us what we want, but oh wait. Our Guru Sahib sacrificed everything so we could practice our religion and safely say "hey im a sikh" by your logic their all fools. What a disgusting thing to think.

Wow, just because it is somewhat of a Hindu story you think it is wrong, what about Baba Dhruv and Baba Prahlad's story, all hindus know their stories too mind you, that doesn't make it exclusive to them.

Hindu Stories also glorify Krishna as god, They also glorify Sati and other practices, im more than happy to ignore them if they never come up in Gurbani.

ਜਿਉਜਲਕੁੰਚਰੁਤਦੂਐਬਾਂਧਿਓਹਰਿਚੇਤਿਓਮੋਖਮੁਖਨੇ ॥੩॥

जिउजलकुंचरुतदूऐबांधिओहरिचेतिओमोखमुखने ॥३॥

Ji▫o jal kuncẖar ṯaḏū▫ai bāʼnḏẖi▫o har cẖeṯi▫o mokẖ mukẖne. ||3||

like the elephant, which was caught in the water by the crocodile; it remembered the Lord, and chanted the Lord's Name, and was released. ||3||

I wasn't aware it was mentioned in Gurbani, thank you for clarifying that. But like I said before that all happened in Satyug. Where animals were capable of speech and thought as well in some cases.

Nope, they are not bound to the same laws as man, they are different, they are NOT human at all.

They live and die like humans. what more do you want.

Yes, Sri Ganga Mahadevi has millions of worshippers who bathe in her pure waters and they leave their sins in her water, so then she takes their sins and bathe's in Sri Amritsar since she wants to let go of those sins too which weren't even hers.

what the actual am I reading.lol. Bathing in a river or even bathing in Amritsar doesn't rid you of your sins. What the actual lol. Do you ever read japji Sahib or just recite it in the morning lol.

j20b.gif

They're not fools in my eyes, you seem to care too much about what people think, which shows your ahankar levels lol.

Ahankar is now me pointing out the importance of our identity? oh ok sure. While you're at it, you should change your name too. That is just a name :( has no importance. Who cares what people call you. Or better yet why don't we stop calling ourselvess Sikhs. That should make things easier for you.

The jungle method isn't pointless, only people like you really think that,

You tell me who's the bigger fool. The one looking for a well in an urbanized society to get water or the man who drinks from the tap. Only people like me? time and time again Guru Nanak and all the other Gurus taught against it, they discouraged it. But time and time again Great Brahmgiani Preet Knows better and has no ordained that is the path of Sikhism!

It's hardly my fault that I think dharmic people of all religions exist. It's hardly my fault that I believe that the light of god can manifest anywhere in anyone following any faith. lol. So much for equality.

Good deeds can be taken away from us if Yamdhuts take us, they beat us and take our good deeds away

No they don't. What drugs are you lol.

ਕਰਮੀ ਕਰਮੀ ਹੋਇ ਵੀਚਾਰੁ ॥ करमी करमी होइ वीचारु ॥ Karmī karmī ho▫e vīcẖār. By their deeds and their actions, they shall be judged.

ਕਚ ਪਕਾਈ ਓਥੈ ਪਾਇ ॥ कच पकाई ओथै पाइ ॥ Kacẖ pakā▫ī othai pā▫e. The ripe and the unripe, the good and the bad, shall there be judged.

ਨਾਨਕ ਗਇਆ ਜਾਪੈ ਜਾਇ ॥੩੪॥ नानक गइआ जापै जाइ ॥३४॥ Nānak ga▫i▫ā jāpai jā▫e. ||34|| O Nanak, when you go home, you will see this. ||34|

How are they being beaten out of you. Who the hell is teaching you this crap rofl. They beat you and drag you before the judge but they don't take away your good deeds lol.

Who are we to dispose wealth to other people, who do you think we are, why don't people just look at who we reicieved the wealth from AKA God and let those people go through the same path by asking for God for everything instead of asking us.

Good work on promoting an hierarchy. Ladies and Gentlemen Sri-Preet has decreed that Sikhs should under no circumstances strive for better-ness in life. Who are we to do use our wealth and power to help the poor and downtrodden. Who are we to stand up for the rights of others. Who are we to become good role models and install a nice environment in the world. It's pretty funny you think like that when Guru Hargobind had a similar discourse with a Samarth Ramdas.

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Guru_Hargobind_and_Samarth_Ramdas

You should read that before talking about materialism.

, but they can't take our bhagti away so it is better to stick to bhagti and lead others to bhagti if they want what we have since I am sure they will achieve whatever they wanted and more, chances are they might even become bigger bhagts than us to God.

There's a funny thing about Bhagats. They all still did good deeds, even Druv the one you keep exemplifying

Why aren't we at the same level at if we are doing what he does? What more do we have to do then according to you?

Are you actually saying that at present you and I are as wise as him? that our intelligence is on his level? are you actually saying that we're comparable to him as of this minute. As we're typing? Are you actually saying we're mahapurkhs with knowledge on Gurbani akin to his?

I haven't read it from my eyes, but I have been told it many many times by elders.

Then don't assert facts you can't back up. My Family friend who's a Sikh goes and worships at a Mandhir too, she's my elder. lol. Most of the "Elders" just pull stuff out of thin air without any Gurbani or history to back it up. He started the Udasi sect after Guru Nanak's departure, he's criticized in Gurbani for rebelling against Guru Nanak. That alone should tell you if you Guru sahib ordered him or not.

Polytheism isn't even real just so you know, everything is Sri Vaheguru aka Ik Onkar

They worship the Deity in the form of them as gods. Not Waheguru. There are millions of Vishnu,Shiva,Brahma. We're all a part of Waheguur but they sure as heck aint Waheguru.

Also please answer my question. No "but it could go either way" no follow up questions. My scenario is as follows.

Who is Waheguru more likely to help. A Sikh doing Patt but isn't paying attention or a Muslim doing a Muslim prayer but is focusing on god with his total love and devotion.

I don't want any "then he's not a true gursikh" just answer the question. Those are conditions, nothing else. If comprehending that is beyond you then I don't know how else I can dumb it down for you.

JSinghnz, on 25 Jul 2015 - 01:32, said:

your ganga jaal and jungle life surely will for you. when are you going?

She should go take a Bath in Ganga river. All her sins will wash away with the devi and then the devi can pay for the fare to have it transported to Amritsar. Save up on her doing that trip.

Preet Ji u seem to have knowledge of bhagti but one thing you don't seem to understand is that All are Gods creation, good and bad. If one cannot change somebody, then one should change themselves. There is no need to run away from the world, just change the sangat. And live in the world as ones bhagti may reflect on somebody else which could change them too .

While I do that, why don't you try the same with athiests, we will see how far you will get, they won't even care what you'd say even if they're humans.

Why can't they change? Anything is possible with the grace of God.

Lakh khushiyan patshaiyan

ਸਿਰੀਰਾਗੁ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥

सिरीरागु महला ५ ॥

Siree Raag, Fifth Mehl:

ਸਭੇ ਥੋਕ ਪਰਾਪਤੇ ਜੇ ਆਵੈ ਇਕੁ ਹਥਿ ॥

सभे थोक परापते जे आवै इकु हथि ॥

All things are received if the One is obtained.

ਜਨਮੁ ਪਦਾਰਥੁ ਸਫਲੁ ਹੈ ਜੇ ਸਚਾ ਸਬਦੁ ਕਥਿ ॥

जनमु पदारथु सफलु है जे सचा सबदु कथि ॥

The precious gift of this human life becomes fruitful when one chants the True Word.

ਗੁਰ ਤੇ ਮਹਲੁ ਪਰਾਪਤੇ ਜਿਸੁ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਹੋਵੈ ਮਥਿ ॥੧॥

गुर ते महलु परापते जिसु लिखिआ होवै मथि ॥१॥

One who has such destiny written on his forehead enters the Mansion of the Lord's Presence, through the Guru. ||1||

ਮੇਰੇ ਮਨ ਏਕਸ ਸਿਉ ਚਿਤੁ ਲਾਇ ॥

मेरे मन एकस सिउ चितु लाइ ॥

O my mind, focus your consciousness on the One.

ਏਕਸ ਬਿਨੁ ਸਭ ਧੰਧੁ ਹੈ ਸਭ ਮਿਥਿਆ ਮੋਹੁ ਮਾਇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

एकस बिनु सभ धंधु है सभ मिथिआ मोहु माइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥

Without the One, all entanglements are worthless; emotional attachment to Maya is totally false. ||1||Pause||

ਲਖ ਖੁਸੀਆ ਪਾਤਿਸਾਹੀਆ ਜੇ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਨਦਰਿ ਕਰੇਇ ॥

लख खुसीआ पातिसाहीआ जे सतिगुरु नदरि करेइ ॥

Hundreds of thousands of princely pleasures are enjoyed, if the True Guru bestows His Glance of Grace.

ਨਿਮਖ ਏਕ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਦੇਇ ਮੇਰਾ ਮਨੁ ਤਨੁ ਸੀਤਲੁ ਹੋਇ ॥

निमख एक हरि नामु देइ मेरा मनु तनु सीतलु होइ ॥

If He bestows the Name of Hri, for even a moment, my mind and body are cooled and soothed.

ਜਿਸ ਕਉ ਪੂਰਬਿ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਤਿਨਿ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਚਰਨ ਗਹੇ ॥੨॥

जिस कउ पूरबि लिखिआ तिनि सतिगुर चरन गहे ॥२॥

Those who have such pre-ordained destiny hold tight to the Feet of the True Guru. ||2||

ਸਫਲ ਮੂਰਤੁ ਸਫਲਾ ਘੜੀ ਜਿਤੁ ਸਚੇ ਨਾਲਿ ਪਿਆਰੁ ॥

सफल मूरतु सफला घड़ी जितु सचे नालि पिआरु ॥

Fruitful is that moment, and fruitful is that time, when one is in love with the True Lord.

ਦੂਖੁ ਸੰਤਾਪੁ ਨ ਲਗਈ ਜਿਸੁ ਹਰਿ ਕਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਅਧਾਰੁ ॥

दूखु संतापु न लगई जिसु हरि का नामु अधारु ॥

Suffering and sorrow do not touch those who have the Support of the Name of Hri.

ਬਾਹ ਪਕੜਿ ਗੁਰਿ ਕਾਢਿਆ ਸੋਈ ਉਤਰਿਆ ਪਾਰਿ ॥੩॥

बाह पकड़ि गुरि काढिआ सोई उतरिआ पारि ॥३॥

Grasping him by the arm, the Guru lifts them up and out, and carries them across to the other side. ||3||

ਥਾਨੁ ਸੁਹਾਵਾ ਪਵਿਤੁ ਹੈ ਜਿਥੈ ਸੰਤ ਸਭਾ ॥

थानु सुहावा पवितु है जिथै संत सभा ॥

Embellished and immaculate is that place where the Saints gather together.

ਢੋਈ ਤਿਸ ਹੀ ਨੋ ਮਿਲੈ ਜਿਨਿ ਪੂਰਾ ਗੁਰੂ ਲਭਾ ॥

ढोई तिस ही नो मिलै जिनि पूरा गुरू लभा ॥

He alone finds shelter, who has met the Perfect Guru.

ਨਾਨਕ ਬਧਾ ਘਰੁ ਤਹਾਂ ਜਿਥੈ ਮਿਰਤੁ ਨ ਜਨਮੁ ਜਰਾ ॥੪॥੬॥੭੬॥

नानक बधा घरु तहां जिथै मिरतु न जनमु जरा ॥४॥६॥७६॥

Nanak builds his house upon that site where there is no death, no birth, and no old age. ||4||6||76||

That's why goray people etc are doomed because they barely pray and then they go into animal/plant/rock lives etc. We only really need as much maya as much as we need to srvive lol, we can make a perfectly good guzarah as Baba Ravidas ji did, but most people would be embarrassed of that which shows that they haven't let go of ahamkar. I'm asking why we aren't at the same level at according to you if we follow what they do? Wherever Sri Vaheguru isn't doesn't exist just so you know, everything is Ik Onkar in a sense. I think he would help anyone regardless of religion if they are true, but that is rare, and comparing a Sikh to a Muslimaan is so different, and yes he isn't a true Sikh if his mind goes wandering, someone like that doesn't deserve the title.

You are not making much sense here Preetji, wow goray people and who gave you the wand to wave over who prays or not? So much for equality hey. Then you wrote God would help anybody regardless of religion, but goray lol. Kira ji is not trying to belittle, from what I see he is trying to make you understand where you judge those aspects yourself.

Lol how can you just guess what our Sri Guru ji woulda done, are you antarjami? Did you forget that our Sri Guru ji lets people attack first and then they attack? Since when did I blame anything on Sri Vaheguru ji, you clearly don't believe in Ik Onkar. Why are you acting so strict like that, not everyone does that lol, plenty of people pray for their problems to be solved because they'd rather seek refuge in God than to try and fix the issue and recieve more problems, do you understand, o

I don't need to be an anterjami to know what any reasonable minded person would do, let alone a parbrahmgiani. history is witness to that rofl. Guru Sahib was attacked by Assasins and he cut them down. How is it far-fetched to say he wouldnt have struck down Aurangzeb if he was attacking him in person?

You just said Waheguru does everything, by default every bad thing that happened was Waheguru's fault and he's the one causing them all and doing them. No one's held account for their own misdeeds.

There's a difference between praying and actually taking action. The world's issues aren't going to be solved with a quick prayer, even Gurbani says that.

f you are aware what a kavach is then why do you think our Sri Guru ji made kavach's in SIkhi when we have all those other Gurbanis you have talked about? It's because those kavaches are special, and they do what they're made for, besides they have special maryada, you can't just read them without lighting a jyot/aggarbatti/water, they invoke energies to protect us

What the heck? lol. I suppose you're the kind of person who has pictures up and has built a shrine which you pray towards. lighting a jyot,water rofl we're not hindus, this isn't some elaborate ritual. Stop pushing us back into them when our Guru spent so long trying to push us out of them.

No Gurbani is more special than another? lol. Their all the same, they all can invoke the same manner of things. I can do Mool Mantr and still get the same kind of protection, is that too hard for you to understand.

when did I say I'd rather die than seek protection from Waheguru? lol. I'm not like you who'll blame everything on waheguru, I ask waheguru to grant me the power to carry out my own good deeds. That's the difference between you and I, You're more into following a hindu line than a Sikh one.

Read Gurbani, I just posted a quote telling you how all Scriptures should be revered. You're denying that because you're your the one who's filled with Anhkaar, you think you as a Sikh are better than a muslim/hindu/christian.

Those animals are NOT trained, many animals have talked in this Kalyug. Did you forget the Sikh Bhagat who was muslimaan and he was a butcherer and the goat he was going to cut started talking saying in the next life you will be the goat and I'd cut you etc etc? Now, this happened in our Yug, so what are you going to say now?

Not much, except You just acknowledged that a Sikh Bhagat was a muslim. Please feel free to find me an animal which can talk. I checked in the Guru Granth Sahib ji and couldnt find anything on a speaking goat. maybe you'll have better luck.

Well obviously someone had to say it once that we are Sikhs, it's been said many times so what is the point to repeat ourselves, unless someone really asks me then I will reply to them. There is no point to impress others by showing off what we are, considering we could have spent that time praying instead.

Yes because being bunched in with Hindus and calling us a sect of Hinduism is really what all those Shaheeds died for. There's a fine line between showing off and having your identity stolen. Since you don't like your Identity as a Sikh so much, feel free to change your own name.

Chances are we don't even deserve the Sikh title unless we have taken Sri Amrit.

I guess none of the previous Guru Sahib's Sikhs deserve to be called Sikhs then. I guess none of them reached Sach khand.

They glorify sati? Really? Do you even know how Sati started? *waits for you to google it*, Sati is something that wasn't supposed to even happen. Even the God of Hindu people was mad that it happened so who are you to say it was supposed to happen lol.

You mean the Goddess Sati who burned herself for Shiva? Are you saying Guru Sahib would be giving the thumbs up for that act? I did know what I wrote, stop assuming im pulling things out of thin air lol.

They aren't like humans, they are different from us by so much.

They live, they die, they sin. Their bound by the same principles as humans. Take a look in the Dasam Granth and see what Guru Gobind Singh Ji said about Krishna and his character.

Why else do people bathe in sarovars then? For fun? LOL, I don't think so. Obviously waters which have been where there is constant phat playing is so pavitra, it is different from normal water. They say even drinking water by listening to music/tv turns into poison, so I guess the same would go for dharmic waters being that they turn into Sri Amrit in some sense

do you bother actually comprehending your patt in the morning? or do you just recite it and then go "yup done by Bhagti for today" .

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥ ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥ Ik▫oaʼnkār saṯgur parsāḏ. One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

ਅਸੁਮੇਧ ਜਗਨੇ ॥ असुमेध जगने ॥ Asumeḏẖ jagne. The ritual sacrifice of horses,
ਤੁਲਾ ਪੁਰਖ ਦਾਨੇ ॥ तुला पुरख दाने ॥ Ŧulā purakẖ ḏāne. giving one's weight in gold to charities,
ਪ੍ਰਾਗ ਇਸਨਾਨੇ ॥੧॥ प्राग इसनाने ॥१॥ Parāg isnāne. ||1|| and ceremonial cleansing baths -||1||
ਤਉ ਨ ਪੁਜਹਿ ਹਰਿ ਕੀਰਤਿ ਨਾਮਾ ॥ तउ न पुजहि हरि कीरति नामा ॥ Ŧa▫o na pujėh har kīraṯ nāmā. These are not equal to singing the Praises of the Lord's Name.
ਅਪੁਨੇ ਰਾਮਹਿ ਭਜੁ ਰੇ ਮਨ ਆਲਸੀਆ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ अपुने रामहि भजु रे मन आलसीआ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥ Apune rāmėh bẖaj re man ālsī▫ā. ||1|| rahā▫o. Meditate on your Lord, you lazy man! ||1||Pause||

Sri Ganga Devi's mind is never polluted, she is a devotee of God, she is letting go of the sins that people have burdened on her. Look at your tone seriously, it is so bitter, how can something like that even be true.
lol so what you're saying is that people who bath in the Ganges rid themselves of their sins, so by default pilgrimages are real and should be followed and by extension you ignore the fact Guru Sahib said rituals like that are redundant. Go and bath there then, have fun swimming around in those polluted waters. It'll clean you off your sins.
COming from the person who thinks namaaz is as powerful as our Gurbani ha ha ha.

Yes I do, anyone who prays to Waheguru in a pure Mind will be heard regardless how he does it. By the way your preaching a man who's born without ears,sight,hands can never do prayers to waheguru.

Where does it say in that bani that they don't take our good karmas away? They can take our karmas away but they can't take our bhagti karmas away!! That's why goray people etc are doomed because they barely pray and then they go into animal/plant/rock lives etc.

Do you struggle to read?

ਚੰਗਿਆਈਆ ਬੁਰਿਆਈਆ ਵਾਚੈ ਧਰਮੁ ਹਦੂਰਿ ॥ चंगिआईआ बुरिआईआ वाचै धरमु हदूरि ॥ Cẖang▫ā▫ī▫ā buri▫ā▫ī▫ā vācẖai ḏẖaram haḏūr. Good deeds and bad deeds-the record is read out in the Presence of the Lord of Dharma.

ਕਰਮੀ ਆਪੋ ਆਪਣੀ ਕੇ ਨੇੜੈ ਕੇ ਦੂਰਿ ॥ करमी आपो आपणी के नेड़ै के दूरि ॥ Karmī āpo āpṇī ke neṛai ke ḏūr. According to their own actions, some are drawn closer, and some are driven farther away

Do you not see that all the good and the bad are read out? How's actually teaching you this crap? really im curious. Gurbani says something else but great guru Preet says something else. I'm really getting confused over that.

e only really need as much maya as much as we need to srvive lol, we can make a perfectly good guzarah as Baba Ravidas ji did, but most people would be embarrassed of that which shows that they haven't let go of ahamka

Wow lol. You're not here to do good in the world, you're literally just here to survive lol.

r. I'm asking why we aren't at the same level at according to you if we follow what they do?

I'm slowly wondering who actually teaches you about Sikhism and who you're sangat is. I said are you implying that at this point you're a Mahapurkh like Baba Randhir Singh Ji at this present moment? are you saying that you're knowledge is equilvant to him, that you've done enough bani to be able to stand shoulder to shoulder with him? let me answer that question for you. no you're not. nor am I.

When someone says "that we can only dream off" they imply that at the present it is a dream. i.e a goal, a child will dream of being president that doesn't mean he;s president then but he knows its his dream i.e his goal and that it is possible. We strive to be like people like him. If you think you're on the same level as him at this point then you're the one who's filled with pride.

Wherever Sri Vaheguru isn't doesn't exist just so you know, everything is Ik Onkar in a sense.

Then go to a Mandhir and Pray to shiva to save you.

I think he would help anyone regardless of religion if they are true, but that is rare, and comparing a Sikh to a Muslimaan is so different, and yes he isn't a true Sikh if his mind goes wandering, someone like that doesn't deserve the title.

Ladies and Gentlemen. May I present great Preet who's suddenly an expert on who waheguru helps and when. You're clearly filled with so much pride its unbelievable. You think a Sikh is better than any other follower of God. You think waheguru is limited only to Sikhi. Yoou think you as a Sikh are better than everyone else. Take your pride elsewhere lol.

P.S - I'm a guy.

lol makes perfect sense to me, I'm talking about most of them, the malech human people who eat meat. lol God will help anyone if they are not a malech, and most gorays do eat meat so.. yeah.

That's ur misunderstanding ji, God helps anybody they want to if they wish. It's just ur thinking that God belongs to only to certain people, they are there for everybody.

ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨਿਰਭਉ ਨਿਰਵੈਰੁ ਅਕਾਲ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਅਜੂਨੀ ਸੈਭੰ ਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥

॥ ਜਪੁ ॥

ਆਦਿ ਸਚੁ ਜੁਗਾਦਿ ਸਚੁ ॥ ਹੈ ਭੀ ਸਚੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਹੋਸੀ ਭੀ ਸਚੁ ॥1॥

Transliteration:

Ik oa(n)kaar sath naam karathaa purakh nirabho niravair akaal moorath ajoonee saibha(n) gur prasaadh ॥

॥ jap ॥

aadh sach jugaadh sach ॥ hai bhee sach naanak hosee bhee sach ॥1॥

Nirbhau nirvair, they have no fear, or hatred for anybody ji.