Nkj Charges Dismissed.

hsingh8963

a friend of mine is a member of the jatha he told me this was a carefully instigated evil deceptive plan to get somebody involved with the jatha. Accumulate loads of audio recording and then edit it in such a way that it seems like far from the truth. Gurbani says Jeh Ko Naam Leveh, Badnamee

But these evil doers have failed. The height of kaljug is in your face. welcome to Kaljug, my ardaas is may Sri Guru Bless NKJ to continue as the UK's most phenomenal music band, all thosenindaks such as www.sikhissuesblogspot.com well they can continue there cheap shots may the Sangat support those who have PROVEN great stuff

a friend of mine is a member of the jatha he told me this was a carefully instigated evil deceptive plan to get somebody involved with the jatha.

Your friend is a member of the jatha. What else did you expect him to say ?

Accumulate loads of audio recording and then edit it in such a way that it seems like far from the truth.

Thats not what the investigating police found. If they did, the people who made the allegations would, right now, be looking at very lengthy prison sentences.

But these evil doers have failed. The height of kaljug is in your face. welcome to Kaljug, my ardaas is may Sri Guru Bless NKJ to continue as the UK's most phenomenal music band, all thosenindaks such as www.sikhissuesblogspot.com well they can continue there cheap shots may the Sangat support those who have PROVEN great stuff

I love listening to NKJ and I'm glad I'll have the chance to do so again now.

But, you're not looking at this the right way. There are things that NKJ themselves have said that must cause us alarm. The Police simply found that there isn't enough evidence to prosecute but that doesn't mean Harjinder Singh is a saint and we should ignore the things he does and says. He himself justified kissing men on the lips and called it 'mouth to mouth simran'. He himself said he likes to, and often does, tap boys in their genitals as a bit of harmless fun.

So, you can't keep blaming 'others with ulterior motives' and 'false recordings' all the time. You have to also be honest with yourself and admit that we, as a community, are perhaps showing a bit too much undeserved respect to many of these parcharaks.

We must always remember that he and they are not Gurus and not saints. They are simply men and must always be praised and criticised in equal measure.

Not accusing/defending NKJ here, but the 'no further action' by CPS/Police doesn't prove that it did not happen, but rather that there is 'no realistic prospect of a conviction' due to a conflict of evidence from both sides.

To establish that someone is guilty under British law, the burden of proof is beyond all reasonable doubt.

Gavin accused Harinder of sexual assault and there were no witnesses on Gavin's behalf, the best recourse for Harinder's solicitor would have been to gather as many defence witnesses as possible by getting the police to take statements from Harinders' friends present in the room when it occurred. The statements, albeit from his friends would have countered the corroborative evidence of audio recordings and created a reasonable doubt, hence no criminal charge on Harinder. This appears to be what transpired here which is why the Police/CPS seem to have dropped the case.

However there are a number of unanswered questions from the voice recordings (ie mouth to mouth simran, testing kaam) which need to be addressed by the Panj Piyaare and Harinder, so that any issues can be ironed out. What goes on in the jatha shouldn't necessarily be kept quiet in the jatha.

Again not taking sides but pointing out the obvious..

Very much to the point.

To establish that someone is guilty under British law, the burden of proof is beyond all reasonable doubt.

Agree with everything else you said Singh-Comradz and I'm sorry to be nitpicking but I have to remind you that there is no such thing as 'British Law'. Such a concept does not exist. We here in England have English Law and the legal systems in America, Canada and Australia for example are also based on English Law. In Scotland however, given their historic ties to France, they have a totally different system of Law. Completely different in every way.

So, for example, while there is just a few miles separating the English city of Carlisle from Scotland, the system of Law in Carlisle is almost exactly the same as the system in Vancouver and Sydney whereas the system of Law just a few miles up the road in Scotland has far more in common with German or French Law.

So, to recap, there is no such thing as 'British Law'.

Not accusing/defending NKJ here, but the 'no further action' by CPS/Police doesn't prove that it did not happen, but rather that there is 'no realistic prospect of a conviction' due to a conflict of evidence from both sides.

Gavin accused Harinder of sexual assault and there were no witnesses on Gavin's behalf, the best recourse for Harinder's solicitor would have been to gather as many defence witnesses as possible by getting the police to take statements from Harinders' friends present in the room when it occurred. The statements, albeit from his friends would have countered the corroborative evidence of audio recordings and created a reasonable doubt, hence no criminal charge on Harinder. This appears to be what transpired here which is why the Police/CPS seem to have dropped the case.

However there are a number of unanswered questions from the voice recordings (ie mouth to mouth simran, testing kaam) which need to be addressed by the Panj Piyaare and Harinder, so that any issues can be ironed out. What goes on in the jatha shouldn't necessarily be kept quiet in the jatha.

Again not taking sides but pointing out the obvious..

What this man said, also, i get really worried when people say issues like this should be sorted out within the community, they shouldn't, if someone is accused of a crime then it should be investigated by the proper authorities not a bunch of white bearded old cronies who's only interest is how fast the golak wil fill up.

As for stuff like the "mouth to mouth simran" and the rest of it, i think we go some real issues up in our community if this sort of stuff is going on but the problem is we have no authority in place to sort it out.

I dont know harinder singh personally or have any contact with nkj. But a person is innocent until he is proven guilty. But desis think the opposite "you are guilty until proven innocent". People here already seemed to have made up their minds that he is guilty. Unfortunately this has become our mindset. That's why we see so many Punjabis making character assassination videos on youtube of falana tamkana EXPOSED!

Expose this expose that. This is what jananis in the kitchen do, not warriors of Dasmesh jee.

That new type of jananification of our once manly khalsa is especially visible on youtube channels like Sikh Voice or that Sikh Issues blog.