Is Gurbani Equal To Other Religious Texts

Akalifauj

It's actually much more clearer and direct in Bhai Gurdas Di Vaar that to the Sikh the Guru and Vaheguru are one with no difference.

But no one's denying that fact. The problem is if you refer to Guru Nanak or any of our Guru Sahib's as Waheguru you automatically refer to their complete person including their physical form as being Waheguru. Would that be accurate? I think not. Guru Gobind Singh Ji made it extremely clear we're to treat our Guru Sahibs and waheguru with no difference but we are never to refer to them as the Lord. He even deemed it worthy enough to say anyone who did would fall to hell. That is the seriousness of what Many Sikhs are now doing.

^ Jacoff bro read Mool Mantar.1387_mool-mantra-wallpaper-01.jpg

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is supreme in comparison than Bhai Gurdas Ji words.

Gurbani is clear cut in stating "AJOONI SAIBHANG"

I believe only Bhai Mardana, Bhai Sata and Bhai Balvanda were the Gursikhs who helped add to soroop of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. The others were all Bhagats and our Guru Sahib.

Bhai Gurdas Ji is a historian, He was there to help us understand the context of certain things and help clarify certain things that were being said at the time. But Gurbani and Guru Gobind Singh Ji made it very clear we are never to call any of our Guru Sahib as Waheguru. Such an association is a massive dishonor on their Nimrata when they themselves never asserted that.

This gurbani comes from bachittar natak. Have you read all of bachittar natak to understand in what context this is said?

I've read the part regarding Guru Gobind Singh Ji and other Guru Sahib's lineage and then up to his birth. Where he speaks to Akal Purkh or well communicates. The words are crystal clear. even in the end Guru Sahib said the lord and his servants are one. But he reasserted before hand we are NOT to refer to him as the lord. He even went as far as to refer to him as his servant. So please if I missed anything where he states we're to call him waheguru, bring it to my attention.

I've so far read (not in significant detail though) up to the birth of the 10th master. The parts after that are historical recounts of various battles.

So I'll politely add I am very much likely to have missed something.