Bhagat Dhanna Ji

Bhagat Pipa Ji

Bhagat Sain Ji

Bhagat Kabir Ji

Bhagat Ravidas Ji

Baba Sheikh Farid Ji

Bhagat Bhikhan Ji

Bhagat Surdas Ji

Gurbani came direct from Waheguru, equality cannot be questioned where Gods name is the highest.

If today you write something that preaches the love of god is the true path to Vaheguru, would it be equal to Gurbani and it can be worshipped like Gurbani?

I didn't delete it.

But why don't I see it ?

If today you write something that preaches the love of god is the true path to Vaheguru, would it be equal to Gurbani and it can be worshipped like Gurbani?

We don't worship Gurbani. We recite Gurbani, we contemplate Gurbani and then we take it on board and that allows us to get closer to god. By your logic no other person until after Guru Sahib revealed Gurbani has ever reached Mukhti.

You shouldn't restrict Gurbani to only Sikhism. Our founders were critical to some of the practices of the religion, but they never once called them false paths to god.

Poster kira, please answer my question.

If today you write something that preaches the love of god is the true path to Vaheguru, would it be equal to Gurbani?

Poster Akali Fauj, I beg you to next time when you try to call me out at-least read what I write. Muhammed,Jesus, the Vedas were all stated to have been God's work but the writers and composers let their pride install other more redundant aspects in there. Do I believe their equality to Gurbani is real? no I believe Gurbani is untampered and as a result pure from corruption and in extension Superior. Do I believe however that a muslim or a hindu who will pray to god with complete love and devotion will be heard? yes they will, doing a Namaaz or even a Pooja towards god and no one else is exactly what Gurbani teaches us to do so by extension yes they too can experience the same sensations of the love of god that we can. The methods to praise god are endless.

I apologize if my wording sucked but that was essentially the message of my posts.

To answer your question I am not a messenger of god, time and time again Gurbani asserted that these texts were an attempt to establish a direct path to god. There is a kernel of truth in them and for a true follower of god it is enough for them to see which is in line with Gurbani and which is not. That is why our Guru Granth Sahib is composed of other writers who don't associate themselves with Sikhism but god.

If I were to write something, no it would be redundant. But if its written in texts that Gurbani has confirmed with authenticity then yes their true.

You should now answer my question. Do you think that anyone before the Guru Sahib got Mukhti or not?

The Highest word is the word of god. God has many names, many forms of meditating. Saying that Salvation is only possible for a Sikh is ignorant.

• Like 4

There was a really good presentation on Basics of Sikhi about this but I cannot find it, do this is the nearest I could find:

• Like 1

I believe Guru Sahib is the same but different to Vaheguru, and existed before everyone. However, I do not believe Guru Sahib and Vaheguru are restricted to sikhs. Everyone is destined for Saachkhand, and since Guru Sahib and Vaheguru are beyond time they are always with everyone but their love is more accessible to someone who has pure qualities e.g. compassion, innocence, humility and etc.
  • Like 4

I believe Guru Sahib is the same but different to Vaheguru, and existed before everyone. However, I do not believe Guru Sahib and Vaheguru are restricted to sikhs. Everyone is destined for Saachkhand, and since Guru Sahib and Vaheguru are beyond time they are always with everyone but their love is more accessible to someone who has pure qualities e.g. compassion, innocence, humility and etc.

Be my mouthpiece next time please. You phrase things so much better than I xD

• Like 4