Sikh Girls Marrying Muslim Boys

There are no videos of sikh guys marryig muslim girls

Maybe u need to look a bit harder, theres quite a few.

The last vid u uploaded, was a sikh boy marryin an ismaeli girl. Anyways, whether its apna boy or girl, these sham marriages in gurdwaras shud not b happnin. Ive also noticed these youtube sikh/muslim marriages seem to ALL be in n.america, not here in uk. U wud not see a sikh marryin a muslim here in uk gurdwaras, 1 of the persons will convert to either religion. Christians/atheist/hindus etc all seem to get away with marryin sikhs in gurdwaras for some reason.

If there are Sikhs converting to Islam through marriage . My question is what type of Sikhs are converting to Islam the most?

Is it the educated professional type Sikhs ie accountants, doctors, lawyers. I know of a young Sikh woman who is a GP from hounslow. She is married to a muslim. I dont know how these girls are so shamless and have no heart by dragging their parents to a temple to watch them get married to a muslim. she has not converted to Islam. But who knows what will happen in the future. that last I time I saw her she was celebrating Eid with at her inlaws house. Her parents are Khatri/Arora Sikhs. and if anyone is wondering not that it matters. she is not the most pretty of girls . just average looking.

She was married in the Gurdwara to the Pakistani Muslim and her parents seemed happy enough or maybe that was for show. But are we starting to see this in the educated types aswell now or is this a one off? Its funny on her facebook page she has all kind of Sikh support and community pages on Sikhs and nothing on Islam. maybe she feels guilty about marrying the muslim so she is trying to make up for it by posting Sikh articles and pages ect.

I remember it was usually the Sikhs who you would find on street corners ie trash girls. who were the ones who usually ran off and married muslims. either way it is bad. But was just wondering if this is spreading to the supposedly more sensible educated Sikhs.

If there are Sikhs converting to Islam through marriage . My question is what type of Sikhs are converting to Islam the most?

Is it the educated professional type Sikhs ie accountants, doctors, lawyers. I know of a young Sikh woman who is a GP from hounslow. She is married to a muslim. I dont know how these girls are so shamless and have no heart by dragging their parents to a temple to watch them get married to a muslim. she has not converted to Islam. But who knows what will happen in the future. that last I time I saw her she was celebrating Eid with at her inlaws house. Her parents are Khatri/Arora Sikhs.

She was married in the Gurdwara to the Pakistani Muslim and her parents seemed happy enough or maybe that was for show. But are we starting to see this in the educated types aswell now or is this a one off? Its funny on her facebook page she has all kind of Sikh support and community pages on Sikhs and nothing on Islam. maybe she feels guilty about marrying the muslim so she is trying to make up for it by posting Sikh articles and pages ect.

I remember it was usually the Sikhs who you would find on street corners ie trash girls. who were the ones who usually ran off and married muslims. either way it is bad. But was just wondering if this is spreading to the supposedly more sensible educated Sikhs.

The Khatri/Arora/Ahluwalia are part of the trading classes. They mix up intermarriages between Sikhs and HIndus so they are kind used to this kind of thing. You will notice that the Bollywood Industry is by and large a Khatri dominated industry with the relevant Kapoors and Chopras and you will see the intermarriages with the Khans. With these types money and social mobility is more important than Sikhi.

The fact that someone is educated is no guarantee that they will make sensible informed decisions based on common sense. The Punjabi expression "parrhe likeh unparr" comes to mind.

I would also think that there being no strong father figure would have an impact.

Maybe u need to look a bit harder, theres quite a few.

The last vid u uploaded, was a sikh boy marryin an ismaeli girl. Anyways, whether its apna boy or girl, these sham marriages in gurdwaras shud not b happnin. Ive also noticed these youtube sikh/muslim marriages seem to ALL be in n.america, not here in uk. U wud not see a sikh marryin a muslim here in uk gurdwaras, 1 of the persons will convert to either religion. Christians/atheist/hindus etc all seem to get away with marryin sikhs in gurdwaras for some reason.

Could you post a video cause i cant find any turbon sikh men marrying muslim girls

You claimed you only found videos of singhs marrying muslim girls could you post some videos?

If you go on youtube there are a dozen videos of sikh girls marrying muslims

What is causing this?

Love. Or an attraction to the individual. Unless the Sikh female has been targeted for conversion and subsequent marriage, I don't think there's anything sinister about it. It happens I guess. You could argue about lax parental control, etc, but having ventured into our community after a fair amount of time, I've noticed a huge drop in the prominence our lot place on religion and culture in regards to dating and marrying within its confines. Things have changed and will continue to change as the years go by. The "fear" has begun to disappear.