Sikh Girls Marrying Muslim Boys

The Khatri/Arora/Ahluwalia are part of the trading classes. They mix up intermarriages between Sikhs and HIndus so they are kind used to this kind of thing. You will notice that the Bollywood Industry is by and large a Khatri dominated industry with the relevant Kapoors and Chopras and you will see the intermarriages with the Khans. With these types money and social mobility is more important than Sikhi.

The fact that someone is educated is no guarantee that they will make sensible informed decisions based on common sense. The Punjabi expression "parrhe likeh unparr" comes to mind.

I would also think that there being no strong father figure would have an impact.

Yep I have notcied that alot of those aroras are a bit confused with having Hindu beliefs aswell as Sikh. Many probably regards themselves as half Sikh/Hindu with the amount of mixed marriages they have.

Yes, I completely agree Ranjeet.

This problem arises more commonly when there is a lack of strong male role models in the household This is of the up-most importance.

It is alot easier for a Muslim male to manipulate and worm his way in, if the family unit is weak to begin with. Its alot easier to convert a girl where she is the only child or if she has no older brothers that will look out for her and put her in the right direction. Unfortunately many Sikh households only consist of 2 kids. This is very common in the Jat/Tharkan housholds. hence kids grow up more vulnerable to attack from outsiders. Lets face it kids will more likely listen to an older brother then their mother or father. But saying that if the father is strong then even that will be okay to steer their kids in the right direction.

Take myself for example and all my entire family network. in each of our households there has touch wood not been any instance of a girl having a relationship outside of our religion let alone any mixed marriages.

I have 2 older brothers and two younger sisters. We as older brothers naturally look out for our younger members of our family. and hence we are a strong family unit. This is very common in the Bhatra community to have about 5 kids.

But I can understand how Sikhs girls who come from small family unit can easily be targeted by Muslim predators. Ie a lone Sikh female child who has no sibling support or no older brothers. ive seen it time and time again girls from these family structures are the ones that most likely are dating outside religion/ converting to islam ect. as they are easy prey for muslims. also girls from family that are divorced and there is no strong father figure. hence these girls just do what they like and they are not exactly going to be scared of their mother then their father if he was there.

The Muslim boy doesnt have to worry about older brothers getting in the way or keeping a look out on her or the father if her parents are divorced. the girl then becomes an easy target as no one is looking out for her. she can then be easily manipulated. Thats where the muslims strike. muslims wouldnt dare try and go for a girl where she has older brothers as they know they would be in for a beating if they tried.

i know of several instances of this. I am not saying this does not occur when there is also an older brothers in the household. but from my experience its usually those sikh family where there is just two kids in the family unit and they are both girls or the oldest is the girl.

from my experience I have dated muslim girls in the past. what I noticed is that the girls who came from families where there was no older brother or that they were the eldest child were alot more liberal. in terms of the dress sence, clubing and partying ect. but if they came from families where they had older brothers they were alot more reserved and conservative. as they had a direct threat from the older brothers to behave.

Girls by nature are more willing to convert to other religions as this is how they are wired. they are alot more open to being converted then a male as they are mentally weaker. This is why Muslims have been so succesfull at converting them. they are attacking vulnerable an weak women from broken homes and the result is many sikh girls are marying and converting to islam a result.

Yep I have notcied that alot of those aroras are a bit confused with having Hindu beliefs aswell as Sikh. Many probably regards themselves as half Sikh/Hindu with the amount of mixed marriages they have.

Yes, I completely agree Ranjeet.

This problem arises more commonly when there is a lack of strong male role models in the household This is of the up-most importance.

It is alot easier for a Muslim male to manipulate and worm his way in, if the family unit is weak to begin with. Its alot easier to convert a girl where she is the only child or if she has no older brothers that will look out for her and put her in the right direction. Unfortunately many Sikh households only consist of 2 kids. This is very common in the Jat/Tharkan housholds. hence kids grow up more vulnerable to attack from outsiders. Lets face it kids will more likely listen to an older brother then their mother or father. But saying that if the father is strong then even that will be okay to steer their kids in the right direction.

Take myself for example and all my entire family network. in each of our households there has touch wood not been any instance of a girl having a relationship outside of our religion let alone any mixed marriages.

I have 2 older brothers and two younger sisters. We as older brothers naturally look out for our younger members of our family. and hence we are a strong family unit. This is very common in the Bhatra community to have about 5 kids.

But I can understand how Sikhs girls who come from small family unit can easily be targeted by Muslim predators. Ie a lone Sikh female child who has no sibling support or no older brothers. ive seen it time and time again girls from these family structures are the ones that most likely are dating outside religion/ converting to islam ect. as they are easy prey for muslims. also girls from family that are divorced and there is no strong father figure. hence these girls just do what they like and they are not exactly going to be scared of their mother then their father if he was there.

The Muslim boy doesnt have to worry about older brothers getting in the way or keeping a look out on her or the father if her parents are divorced. the girl then becomes an easy target as no one is looking out for her. she can then be easily manipulated. Thats where the muslims strike. muslims wouldnt dare try and go for a girl where she has older brothers as they know they would be in for a beating if they tried.

i know of several instances of this. I am not saying this does not occur when there is also an older brothers in the household. but from my experience its usually those sikh family where there is just two kids in the family unit and they are both girls or the oldest is the girl.

from my experience I have dated muslim girls in the past. what I noticed is that the girls who came from families where there was no older brother or that they were the eldest child were alot more liberal. in terms of the dress sence, clubing and partying ect. but if they came from families where they had older brothers they were alot more reserved and conservative. as they had a direct threat from the older brothers to behave.

Girls by nature are more willing to convert to other religions as this is how they are wired. they are alot more open to being converted then a male as they are mentally weaker. This is why Muslims have been so succesfull at converting them. they are attacking vulnerable an weak women from broken homes and the result is many sikh girls are marying and converting to islam a result.

I personally do not know how many Sikh girls have converted, there has been no particular statistics, a lot of information we receive is of the grapevine. However, there is far more awareness of grooming particularly in the mainstream media.

I like to believe the vast vast majority of our girls for all their faults are smart enough not to be duped.

In the last 30-40 years the traditional family has been attacked, particularly the role of the male. The welfare state has replaced the father in a lot of cases.

Sikhs being more integrated in the mainstream society are more susceptible to the changes in wider society.

Muslims being less integrated are to some degree are more insulated from these changes in wider society.

This means the role of the male and father has been undermined in Sikh families whereas in Muslim families the role of the male is more dominant.

What we have seen with the grooming/converting incidents is the consequence of the lack of masculine male influence.

Patriarchy and masculinity does have positive benefits.

The reason khatri/arora/rajput sikhs seem to be very hindufied/ritualistic, is because historically they r the tribes who gave their eldest son towards sikhi, so hence ppl of these tribes r surrounded by family members, who arent even of the same religion! Very odd. These tribes also tend to live in panjabs cities, so tend to also have very non-sikh soundin names. But 1 thing khatris sikhs tend to do better than most, is keep their kesh.

The reason khatri/arora/rajput sikhs seem to be very hindufied/ritualistic, is because historically they r the tribes who gave their eldest son towards sikhi, so hence ppl of these tribes r surrounded by family members, who arent even of the same religion! Very odd. These tribes also tend to live in panjabs cities, so tend to also have very non-sikh soundin names. But 1 thing khatris sikhs tend to do better than most, is keep their kesh.

Same old tribal backward casteist mindset.

My theory is that a lot of Hindus think that Sikhs are there to protect and serve them.

An eldest son is there to protect and serve their families so what better way to re-inforce that notion than to bring up your eldest son as a Sikh.

Waaaaaaaay! I was waitin for u to come on here and RUIN the thread/discussion like u normally do.

Who mentioned caste here? It wasnt me u mug! Im talkin of tribes and their history to a fellow poster.

Only ab normal casteist backward so called Sikhs talk about tribes in a topic where something else is being discussed.

No matter where such pretenders are born and raised they cannot get rid of this backward hindu casteist tribal thinking.

Only ab normal casteist backward so called Sikhs talk about tribes in a topic where something else is being discussed.

No matter where such pretenders are born and raised they cannot get rid of this backward hindu casteist tribal thinking.

LOL "topic where something else is being discussed", thats funny im not the 1 who brought tribes into this discussion that was anotha poster u spaz, so me talkin about tribes AFTER some1 else has mentioned them 1st, no longer makes my reference to tribes as unrelated, as your implying. Also caste and tribes r 2 seperate things, something which u fail to comprehend for some reason on EVERY thread that u ruin on sikh sangat! Caste is somethin that hindus religiously follows, tribes are sumthin which pre-dates the caste system, and also tribes r all over the world in different countries. If aboriginies talk of their tribes r they being casteist too? or how about the hutus and tutsi's in central/eastern africa? or the famous zulus in southern africa? the nomadic masaai's of kenya? maori's of new zealand/polynesia ? Or how about celtic supporters who support a team named after their ethnicity tribe? Geezer educate yourself and stop ruining our threads.

The only reason i mentioned tribes to anotha poster was because diffrnt tribes have different thinking, customs n rituals, irrespective if they follow same religion as ppl of other tribes, and i try to explain y they have those tendencies.