Sikh Girls Marrying Muslim Boys

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2012/12/14/al-jazeerah-6-million-muslims-convert-to-christianity-in-africa-each-year/

Al-Jazeerah: 6 Million Muslims convert to Christianity in Africa alone each year

According to Al-Jazeerah’s interview with Sheikh Ahmad Al Katani, the president of The Companions Lighthouse for the Science of Islamic Law in Libya, In every hour, 667 Muslims convert to Christianity.

Everyday, 16,000 Muslims convert to Christianity. Every year, 6 million Muslims convert to Christianity in Africa alone so you can imagine the worldwide numbers. How many others of them convert to Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism or just plain atheism? MILLIONS.

After reporting this Al-Jazeerah has since removed the interview and details but we got the screencap from the original story.

Islam, SVM News, 1 January, 2007: Millions of Muslim converts to Christianity celebrated Christmas throughout the world. According the reports of the various missionary organizations and news medias.
The Salem Voice Ministries evangelizing Muslims in India and many other Muslim nations. There are about 500 evangelists ministering among Muslims in different African, Middle East and Asian countries. A vast number of Muslims finding the truth and attaining Salvation of Jesus Christ day by day.
‘More Muslims converted to faith in Jesus Christ over the past decade than at any other time in human history. A spiritual revolution is underway throughout North Africa, the Middle East, and Central Asia. As a result, a record number of ex-Muslims are celebrating Christmas this year, despite intense persecution, assassinations, and widespread church bombings’. These are the words of Joel C. Rosenberg, the author of the New York Times best selling political thriller.
He said, he and his wife and kids were lived in the Mideast for three months. During that time, he had the privilege of interviewing more than three dozen Arab and Iranian pastors and evangelical leaders throughout the region. The picture they paint is one of Christianity being dramatically resurrected in the region of its birth.
More than 10,000 Muslims accepted Jesus Christ as their personal saviour throughout India during the last year. The Bible Society of India publishing thousands of New Testaments for the Muslims with their own terminology and vocabulary in different Indian languages and Tazi language. Pastor Paul Ciniraj Mohamed, the Director of the Salem Voice Ministries is one of the key persons of the Bible translators of the Bible Society of India to reach the Gospel to the Muslims. He is in the midst of persecution. Recently also he was threatened by the extremists to count down his days along with the whole family.
In Iraq, more than 5,000 Muslim converts to Christianity have been identified since the end of major combat operations, with 14 new churches opened in Baghdad, and dozens of new churches opened in Kurdistan, some of which have 500 to 800 members. Also, more than one million Bibles shipped into the country since 2003, and pastors report Iraqis are snatching them up so fast they constantly need more Bibles.
Thousands of Muslims turned to Christ and worshiping Lord Jesus in Morocco, Somalia, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Maldives.
Around a million believed in Jesus over the past decade in Egypt. The Egyptian Bible Society used to sell about 3,000 copies of the JESUS film a year in the early 1990s. As per the figures taken from the Millennium campaign in 2000, they sold 600,000 copies, plus 750,000 copies of the individual cassette tapes (in Arabic) and about a half million copies of the Arabic New Testament. Ramez Atallah, the General Secretary of the Bible Society of Egypt informed Pastor Paul Ciniraj by email. “Egyptians are increasingly hungry for God’s Word,” he said.
‘Last Christmas, I had the privilege of visiting the largest Christian congregation in the Middle East, which meets in an enormous cave on the outskirts of Cairo. Some 10,000 believers worship there every weekend. A prayer conference the church held in May 2005 drew some 20,000 believers’, Rosenberg told.
There were only 17 Christians from Islam in Afghanistan on 2001. But there are more than 10,000 believers at present. Every week dozens of baptisms being held there.
In 1990, there were only three known Christians in Kazakhstan and no Christians in Uzbekistan, but now more than 15,000 in Kazakhstan and 30, 000 in Uzbekistan. There were only 500 Christians in Iran on 1979, but more than one million Iranians believing Jesus Christ today, most of whom meet in underground house churches.
In Sudan, more than one million have converted since 2000, and some 5 million have become Christians since the early 1990s, despite a radical Islamic regime and an on-going genocide that has killed more than 200,000. Seminaries are being held in caves to train pastors to shepherd the huge numbers of people coming to Christ. Why such a dramatic spiritual awakening? “People have seen real Islam, and they want Jesus instead,” one Sudanese evangelical leader said.
In December 2001, Sheikh Ahmad al Qataani, a leading Saudi cleric, appeared on a live interview on Al-Jazeera satellite television to confirm that, sure enough, Muslims were turning to Jesus in alarming numbers. “In every hour, 667 Muslims convert to Christianity,” Al Qataani warned. “Every day, 16,000 Muslims convert to Christianity. Every year, 6 million Muslims convert to Christianity.”
Stunned, the interviewer interrupted the cleric. “Hold on! Let me clarify. Do we have six million converting from Islam to Christianity?” Al Qataani repeated his assertion. “Every year,” the cleric confirmed, adding, “a tragedy has happened.”
One of the most dramatic developments is that many Muslims — including Shiites in Iran and Iraq — are seeing dreams and visions of Jesus and thus coming into churches explaining that they have already converted and now need a Bible and guidance on how to follow Jesus. This is the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy of Joel, “in the last days, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days….And everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.” (Joel 2:28-32).
Within few years all of the Muslim nations will come to Christ by the work of the Holy Spirit. Satan knows it, that’s why he tries to discourage and destroy the Christian workers and the believers through the persecution and brutal murdering. But our Lord Jesus will have the final victory. Pastor Paul Ciniraj said.
Idris Salahudeen, the Pastor of the Salem Voice Ministries said, hundreds upon hundreds ordinary Muslims believing Jesus and secretly converting into Christianity by seeing brutal behaviour of fundamentalists towards Christians. Maybe this torturing is a purification of nominal Christians to have more faith and courage.
6milconvert_2.jpg?w=610&h=385
See image of the FULL original article from Al-Jazeera in Arabic published on 12/12/2000 – removed by Al-Jazeera and now in web archives. [Click the image on the link to enlarge]

LOL "topic where something else is being discussed", thats funny im not the 1 who brought tribes into this discussion that was anotha poster u spaz, so me talkin about tribes AFTER some1 else has mentioned them 1st, no longer makes my reference to tribes as unrelated, as your implying. Also caste and tribes r 2 seperate things, something which u fail to comprehend for some reason on EVERY thread that u ruin on sikh sangat! Caste is somethin that hindus religiously follows, tribes are sumthin which pre-dates the caste system, and also tribes r all over the world in different countries. If aboriginies talk of their tribes r they being casteist too? or how about the hutus and tutsi's in central/eastern africa? or the famous zulus in southern africa? the nomadic masaai's of kenya? maori's of new zealand/polynesia ? Or how about celtic supporters who support a team named after their ethnicity tribe? Geezer educate yourself and stop ruining our threads.

The only reason i mentioned tribes to anotha poster was because diffrnt tribes have different thinking, customs n rituals, irrespective if they follow same religion as ppl of other tribes, and i try to explain y they have those tendencies.

I am not referring to you only but other similar backward tribal casteist minded posters too who cannot get the simple fact drummed in their dumb brains that there is no place for tribes or castes in Sikhism.

It's because Sikhs are too scared to teach people the reality of Prophet Muhammad.

Back in the days Sikhs used to free Muslim slave girls from Muslim rapists but now they won't marry Muslim girls who want to be freed from a life of slavery to to their husband because the Quran in Sura 4.34 tells men to beat their wives

Does anybody in the real world believe what a slaveowning pedophile claims God told him!

How can selling innocent children into Slavery or raping female slaves like Islam allows be the laws of God.

We need to defeat Islam by spreading knowledge of what it stands for in order to free people from slavery to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTeAB4l0KCM

Facts prove that the pedophile slaveowner and terrorist called Prophet Muhammad was:

a narcissist

a misogynist

a rapist

a pedophile

a lecher

a torturer

a mass murderer

a cult leader

an assassin

a terrorist

a looter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj24Oz1MuCE

MUHAMMAD'S SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH PAGANISM AND IDOLATRY

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH VIOLENCE

MUHAMMAD'S SCIENTIFIC PROBLEMS

MUHAMMAD'S EVIDENTIAL PROBLEMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBjta1uFU0o

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH WOMEN

MUHAMMAD'S THEOLOGICAL PROBLEMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbD2BZZsMbY

I can only imagine these girls must have very bad character if they are attracted to people in the image of Mohammed. They are clearly not able to get a decent guy, so they go for the alternative. We have history and previous experience telling us muslims cannot be trusted but these sikh girls are still foolish enough to think they can depend on their own experience when it comes to associating with these muslims.

I agree Bhenji. It's very likely that these girls are motivated by a desire to rebel, to do things they know their parents will hate.

That, or they genuinely consider men with mutilated genitals to be devastatingly sexy.

I agree Bhenji. It's very likely that these girls are motivated by a desire to rebel, to do things they know their parents will hate.

That, or they genuinely consider men with mutilated genitals to be devastatingly sexy.

It's quite common for teenage girls and young women who are rebellious to go for Alpha Bad Boys. These are what these muslim males represent.

Post those videos here plz, all i see frm a search on youtube is muslim girls marrying singhs. Theres only 1 vid i can c of a apni marryin a half cut.

You posted three videis of mona marrying ismaili gurls

Ismailis aare hated by mainstream muslims an try to be more western then white people

ismaili girls openly drink with there parents a ismailis are super white washed an take pride in there daughter or sons marrying white people

Ismailis are very liberal to interfaith marriages

But i cant find videos of singhs marrying real muslims

You posted three videis of mona marrying ismaili gurls

Ismailis aare hated by mainstream muslims an try to be more western then white people

ismaili girls openly drink with there parents a ismailis are super white washed an take pride in there daughter or sons marrying white people

Ismailis are very liberal to interfaith marriages

But i cant find videos of singhs marrying real muslims

I dont know wat quite u want from me? Bloody flowers and chocolates aswel? U asked for videos of turban sikhs marryin muslim girls, i gave u 3 examples. U then start clutchin at straws by sayin that these ismailies are not muslims all of a sudden. If thats the case, y did u upload a link in ur own post of a ismaili/sikh wedding then? Now u found a new problem, u say these r all mona's, and that isnt gud enuff? As if that makes em less of sikh than a full time turbaned sikh. Well im a mona too, wat the heck am i doin on this site then? By ur reckonin then, parkash badal n capt amrinder r also singhs in ur eyes n rest of us r bunch of mugs.

It's quite common for teenage girls and young women who are rebellious to go for Alpha Bad Boys. These are what these muslim males represent.

If anyone is actually fascinated by “bad” boys, it is because they are similar in personality e.g. sex-driven, immature and bad-mannered. What kind of relationship can you possibly gain with a bad boy? These bad boys are laughable.