Was Muhammad A Good Logician?

13Mirch

Guest Jacfsing2

Out of interest was Muhammad a good logician? He established his own criterion (apparently from Allah) via which he commanded Muslims to recognize his so called divinity and integrity, but where is the subjectivity in that? What non-Islamic principles can prove his authenticity? Put simply, other then Muhammad's word what else is there to say Islam truly is the veracious path to God? Isn't it a defeatist mentality when da'wah givers penultimately proclaim that for not accepting Islam you will burn in hell?

Muhammad was probably not stupid, if he met Allah, (Vaheguru), he most likely lied about how one merges with him. It's like Jesus with the whole hell thing, something to persuade others to join. Now to the Qur'an, it is clear Muhammad did not write it for one of 2 reasons. First, Muslims believe he was illiterate and couldn't read or write. The second reason he most likely didn't write the Qur'an is because he claimed that Gabriel wrote it, (Gabriel is a mythological angel who rivaled Satan). The fact is Muhammad if he met Allah would have really disappointed him in lying to his disciples.

I will try simplifying the matter. Rationally speaking, 1+1=2. However if I was to say 1+1=3 then by implication 2+2 must equal 6 because rather than adding the two present numbers, we add an additional 2. Subjectivity would be 1+1=2, non subjectivity would be if I however promulgated 1+1=3; additionally to veil my own imbecility I can then say a second, or third, divine party informed me I am dead right. To extrapolate further I can ardently deny all subjectivity and construct "facts" to fit my theory that 1+1 in all situations must equal 3! Now of course this will lead to various different theories, and formulas, as to why 1+1=3 and not 2. To further spice up the mix I can state that only one possible formula is right; the rest wrong and individuals who cite 1+1 to be 2 deserving of death as both are formulas are mutually exclusive and opposing.

JSingh when it comes to India versus Sikhs you outdo even an opera singer in your diatribes, however if it comes to another issue you are the first to cry foul. Plus does this forum belong to your father or something that it now becomes "ours?" If so, then please do send my regards to chacha ji.

Get your head checked and then come back to write something sensible.

Whats that muttering about india and Silhs you on about? Or is that Muhammad's logic coming out from you. Lol

Get your head checked and then come back to write something sensible.

Whats that muttering about india and Silhs you on about? Or is that Muhammad's logic coming out from you. Lol

Look whose taking the 'anti-Muhammad' line now. If you have nothing constructive to add then I suggest you adopt a new hobby rather than trying to de-rail matters.

Remember muhammed never ever ever conversated with god directly, even muslims acknowledge this! He always had a middleman, angel gabriel. For me, any1 wanna know whether islam has any credence as a faith, look at how they believe in 1 life theory. Im sorry but any1 who doesnt believe in reincarnation and does believe that we all came frm adam n eve, in particluar, eve came frm his RIB, well they deserve a slap.

Remember muhammed never ever ever conversated with god directly, even muslims acknowledge this! He always had a middleman, angel gabriel. For me, any1 wanna know whether islam has any credence as a faith, look at how they believe in 1 life theory. Im sorry but any1 who doesnt believe in reincarnation and does believe that we all came frm adam n eve, in particluar, eve came frm his RIB, well they deserve a slap.

Whatever advancements are made by such faiths, where humanity is supposed to have evolved from a single couple, in the field of feminism and womenhood- all are nullified by this myth that a woman was not fashioned in a stand alone way but had to be constructed directly from a male counterpart's rib.

Muhammad was probably not stupid, if he met Allah, (Vaheguru), he most likely lied about how one merges with him. It's like Jesus with the whole hell thing, something to persuade others to join. Now to the Qur'an, it is clear Muhammad did not write it for one of 2 reasons. First, Muslims believe he was illiterate and couldn't read or write. The second reason he most likely didn't write the Qur'an is because he claimed that Gabriel wrote it, (Gabriel is a mythological angel who rivaled Satan). The fact is Muhammad if he met Allah would have really disappointed him in lying to his disciples.

Another question is that without using the Koran and Islamic principles, can Muhammad be proven as an intelligent logician? Gabriel, I believe, was a convenient adoption from the Jews. If you look at Muhammad's initial career even many of his own kinsmen didn't believe him, thus he decided to vow the Jews. Maybe politics were as work as well as some form of tension may have existed between both communities and he attempted to exploit it. In a superstitious era, to have proclaimed I met Gabriel might have earned one some accolades. Of course, after a while, the Jews caught on to the trick and that is why today the people of the book face strong persecution from Islamists.

Look whose taking the 'anti-Muhammad' line now. If you have nothing constructive to add then I suggest you adopt a new hobby rather than trying to de-rail matters.

You now have a new job for writing pro muslim posts here. Get a life and do us a favor by trying such your luck somewhere else.

This must be too difficult for a brainwashed person with your new love for Mohamed to comprehend.

Or is this going to upset your new guides?

You now have a new job for writing pro muslim posts here. Get a life and do us a favor by trying such your luck somewhere else.

This must be too difficult for a brainwashed person with your new love for Mohamed to comprehend.

Pro? Lost child, I suggest you re-read the entire premises of this thread. Please do keep on inserting random tid bits on this thread by the way. We can always use comic relief, tell Chacha Ji I say 'Sat Sri Akal.'

Pro? Lost child, I suggest you re-read the entire premises of this thread. Please do keep on inserting random tid bits on this thread by the way. We can always use comic relief, tell Chacha Ji I say 'Sat Sri Akal.'

When we have cartoons like you trying to ask irrelevant and meaningless questions here what else can we expect? Lol