Was Muhammad A Good Logician?

13Mirch

who are you calling a baffon is that all you can resort to is name calling?

I was content to remain civil until you accused me of being some sort of undercover agent.

I won't be accused of being a mole by someone who has clearly never read anything of mine except on this post.

The truth always hurts!

Yes it does... You've found me out. My real name isn't in fact Balkaar Singh, but Balkaar Khan.

I live in a cavernous underground lair two miles below the Ka'bah, where I sit atop a throne of Sikh skulls, and drink their blood (Halal of course) from a chalice made of melted down Nazi war gold decorated with Islamic/Satanic imagery.

And I cackle maniacally as I subvert their religion from within using the Sikhsangat forum...

In case it escapes your mental capabilities, allow me to clarify that I am being sarcastic.

My appraisal of you stands Dr_c. You are an unspeakable buffoon.

So called Sikhs love discussing such useless irrelevant topics.

Welcome back Brahmgyani Ji, with your aatmic gian you must know all about our validity to be Sikhs.

Yes it does... You've found me out. My real name isn't in fact Balkaar Singh, but Balkaar Khan.

I live in a cavernous underground lair two miles below the Ka'bah, where I sit atop a throne of Sikh skulls, and drink their blood (Halal of course) from a chalice made of melted down Nazi war gold decorated with Islamic/Satanic imagery.

And I cackle maniacally as I subvert their religion from within using the Sikhsangat forum...

In case it escapes your mental capabilities, allow me to clarify that I am being sarcastic.

My appraisal of you stands Dr_c. You are an unspeakable buffoon.

LOL.... You forgot to mention a madrassa where you recruit future acolytes.

And you are childish clown

Please feel free to point us in the direction of some of these posts you are so passionately ranting about

Certainly

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/77363-quran-by-allah-jibril-or-muhammad/

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/77267-tunisia-beach-attack/

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/77275-biggest-answer-to-muslims/

LOL.... You forgot to mention a madrassa where you recruit future acolytes.

I thought that went without saying. What respectable subterranean Muslim lair doesn't have its own madrassa?