Peshi Or No?

singhsahib94

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh sangatoo, Daas want to share something regarding my friend. so he told me that he almost did bujjer kurehit. He was on the bed with another woman. He touched her like huggs and stuff but guru sahib did kirpa and it stopped. Nothing happened after. Now he is in a doubt of if he should pesh or noo??

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh sangatoo, Daas want to share something regarding my friend. so he told me that he almost did bujjer kurehit. He was on the bed with another woman. He touched her like huggs and stuff but guru sahib did kirpa and it stopped. Nothing happened after. Now he is in a doubt of if he should pesh or noo??

If you're friend is an amritdhari then yes. Positively yes. Nothing sexual may have taken place but he was unfaithful. Waheguru's kirpa stopped it going any further but this is something the Panj Pyare must decide on what to do, as they know best.

No he is not married sangat ji

It would depend on whether or not he is already married. If he is, then yes, he ought to submit himself to the authority of the Panj and have a serious chat with his wife as well.

But if not, then the situation becomes a little more complex. What was the relationship of this woman to the Singh? Were they romantically involved, or was she more of a fling? If it transpires that the pair are in love with one another then I would personally be a little more forgiving, particularly since nothing irrevocable actually happened. We all appreciate what it is to be in love after all.

Balkaar's reply is on point pretty much, OP. Can you elaborate a bit more?

• 3 weeks later...