United States 2016 Presidential Candidates (Politics)

Guest Jacfsing2

I'll tell you what's weird about a thread about US Presidential Candidates on a Sikh website:

3 pages and still no mention of the fact that 2 Punjabis (one from a devout Sikh family) are among the front runners (Nikki (Randhawa) Haley and Bobby Jindal)

That's whats weird.

Nikki is a Christian as is Bobby Jindal.

I'll tell you what's weird about a thread about US Presidential Candidates on a Sikh website:

3 pages and still no mention of the fact that 2 Punjabis (one from a devout Sikh family) are among the front runners (Nikki (Randhawa) Haley and Bobby Jindal)

That's whats weird.

"frontrunners"

OKAY BUDDY LOL

"frontrunners"

OKAY BUDDY LOL

Yeah I agree 'frontrunners' is not the truth in the truest sense of the word but I used it in the sense (especially for the benefit of the great unwashed (uneducated) of the UK) that they were never in the bracket of the no-hopers and their candidacy received significant mainstream media attention in the US.

p.s. since when did you join the Word Police Thugger ? :cool2:

Guest Jacfsing2

Bobby Jindal has good stances on the issues, but doesn't seem to have any intentions of following through. Nikki Haley isn't running yet. Yes she is a Methodist Christian but she also visits gurudwara sahib regularly because she was born a sikh.

Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale said everyone is born a Sikh.