United States 2016 Presidential Candidates (Politics)

Yes, I am. How do you know for sure she really had to go? And not simply prolong this dog and pony show?

A deposition isn't the same as a court battle lmao. She asked for a medical break, she even said she had expected to receive one but trump and the lawyers insisted on an earlier lunch. She wanted to do the pumping then, the receipts from the deposition ordering lunch confirm that.

This is why Trump obtaining costs was made such a big deal as more then likely this was a frivolous lawsuit to begin with. it may or may not have bankrupted him however it drag his good name through the mud and that too for a frivolous law suit

His good name? lmao. Alright.

OMG, he just made a couple of brash statement on twitter. He didn't exactly go out and beat some people up or shoot up a movie theater. Peoples skins are a lot thicker then what you perceive it to be.

He also gave out a senator's private number to the press and told them to give it a call and the number went through lol. And this time before you comment this was during a press conference, so it's hardly "propaganda". YOu don't even need to look further than his own twitter feed, he happily disses anyone who disagrees with him. If you think that's the format for a good leader then go for it lmao.

So a successful multimillionaire who has patented his last name and has his own reality tv show is not fit for the Oval office because of some brash comments he made on twitter? I'm sorry but thats really shallow.

Only on twitter? Yeah you should see some of his speeches as well. He's childish and immature, not to mention his ego is bigger than the size of texas. Yes that's definetely leadership material. tell you what by your logic every billionaire is fit to lead.

Give me a name among today's current leaders. Your ideals are lofty. I would like to see who this 'God like' person is. LOL!

PS

How did you ascertain he was 'not calm' and 'lost his temper' over comments made in twitter? 'Calm, temper', these are emotional traits that can only be witnessed through physical acts, eg. shouting. How did you come to the conclusion he lost his temper and calm via twitter comments?

I never said I had a name among current leaders lmao. Their ideals any good leader should encompass. Maturity,rationality and a link to the common people. Trump loves bringing up the fact he's a success story. He also enjoys getting into petty squabbles and takes no time in spitting back fire. All the examples you aforementioned were by people who have a slightest bit of maturity. Had that been trump he would have made it escalate further with more insults.

If you feel the need to back Trump then go for it. He seems like an egotistical manchild that will whine and complain if he doesn't get his toy.

A deposition isn't the same as a court battle lmao. She asked for a medical break, she even said she had expected to receive one but trump and the lawyers insisted on an earlier lunch. She wanted to do the pumping then, the receipts from the deposition ordering lunch confirm that.

Pumping milk out of your breasts isn't exactly a 'medical break'. LOL! What will you tell us next. Somebody had to call the medics? LOL!!! Mouth to breast resuscitation? LMAO!!!!! What drama and theatrics. You have talent. Maybe you can direct a couple of 'Hindi movies'. LOL!!!!

His good name? lmao. Alright.

Have you patented your last name and received money for it? At best you probably have a bumper sticker. LOL!

He also gave out a senator's private number to the press and told them to give it a call and the number went through lol. And this time before you comment this was during a press conference, so it's hardly "propaganda". YOu don't even need to look further than his own twitter feed, he happily disses anyone who disagrees with him. If you think that's the format for a good leader then go for it lmao.

So? Ooooh what naughty boy he's been huh? If he did that as POTUS there would be world war 3 huh? LOL!!!!

Only on twitter? Yeah you should see some of his speeches as well. He's childish and immature, not to mention his ego is bigger than the size of texas. Yes that's definetely leadership material. tell you what by your logic every billionaire is fit to lead.

It's called 'speaking your mind'. Let's see, I'd rather take a chance with billionaire then someone who has never ran a 7/11 store and appears eloquent and have nice speeches. So you would equate a billionaire to someone who works cleaning aisles at Walmart? LOL! Why don't you try to make a billion and get back to us?

I never said I had a name among current leaders lmao. Their ideals any good leader should encompass. Maturity,rationality and a link to the common people. Trump loves bringing up the fact he's a success story. He also enjoys getting into petty squabbles and takes no time in spitting back fire. All the examples you aforementioned were by people who have a slightest bit of maturity. Had that been trump he would have made it escalate further with more insults.

Yes I know. You're probably waiting for Guardian or Daily Mail or some other leftist rag to tell you how to think and who would make a great leader.

Can you post a link to your allegations? Once again, looks like 'leftist media drivebys'. Do you actually believe everything that appears in the media?

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/20/politics/bobby-jindal-religious-freedom-louisiana/

You've got me on the 2nd one, lol. Apparently it was a joke by a leftist organisation!

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/20/politics/bobby-jindal-religious-freedom-louisiana/

You've got me on the 2nd one, lol. Apparently it was a joke by a leftist organisation!

It's about religious people not having to participate in a gay event like a gay wedding. You do realize that eventually we are also going to get hit with this, right? There is another thread where some women are petitioning that Gurdwara's should allow mix marriages.

You clearly have no idea how a post-pregnant mother has/deals with certain issues. It's a valid excuse lol she asked for it, didn't receive it so she was left with no choice but to do it during the deposition. I wonder if you talk to your own mother like that lmao.

Oh please enough already. LOL! I already can see the script for a nice Hindi movie. LOL!!!

Yes because Money=Good name. Those poor simpletons who try to do good in the world but haven't a penny to their name. What a bunch of evil, vicious people.

You still don't get it huh? Maybe I should use color pencils and crayons? LOL! Ok, I'll try one more time. Able to make a billion = pure talent.

The fact that you can't see he's at fault is only further proving you see the sun shining out of Trump's <banned word filter activated>. But you're right. Next time a foreign Diplomat will insult Trump he should just release their public details to the press. As any mature person would do.

Are you really this fickle? Somebody call you a name and you go one corner and cry?

You're right. If someone's mind suddenly has a racist thought they should gather the press and say it. Speaking your mind ladies and gentlemen lmao.

Huh? Racism? I thought we talking about some pregnant woman? Where's the racism?

How lmao? The fact that you think politeness and maturity is a bad thing in a leader is a massively stupid thing for anyone to say. Were our Guru Sahib's bad leaders then? they spoke politely and with the utmost maturity to anyone, even their opponents. I think not. Rather than measuring people on their wealth actually try and measure it based on their intelligence,maturity,rationality and reaction to stress.

Apologize in advance but you sound very young and a bit naive. Don't worry, you'll grow up and realize the world isn't a bed of roses.

Pumping milk out of your breasts isn't exactly a 'medical break'. LOL! What will you tell us next. Somebody had to call the medics? LOL!!! Mouth to breast resuscitation? LMAO!!!!! What drama and theatrics. You have talent. Maybe you can direct a couple of 'Hindi movies'. LOL!!!!

post-10-0-92488700-1439062490_thumb.jpg

Are you sure you are mature enough?